[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey Robots, >Thanks for electing me your new god and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Tim-Tebow-Fat-Rain-Color.jpg (31 KB, 660x320) Image search: [Google]
Tim-Tebow-Fat-Rain-Color.jpg
31 KB, 660x320
>Hey Robots,

>Thanks for electing me your new god and savior! I'm a virgin just like you guys! Isn't it great? How do you say it? WWWWWEEEE?

>I think we should all prayer together to stave off temptation from women! Follow in my footsteps, stay a virgin forever! You can be just as godly and cool as me.

>Just be yourself and God will take care of the rest! It worked MIRACLES for me!
>>
>this assblasted you got BTFO in the other thread
kek
>>
suck my fucking dick you retard fuck piece of shit
>>
>>24607854

I will pray for you.

>Dear God, keep anon a virgin forever so he can walk the path of righteousness, hand in beautiful hand, together with me into the light.

>Amen.
>>
Does anyone have anything they want to pray about?
>>
I'm here for you robots. I'm just like you guys you know, staving off the succubus so I can get my wizard powers right!?
>>
>>24607807

>tfw no robots will be my friend
>>
Tebow is
GAY
A
Y

watch the first minute of this and tell me he isn't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9NzIoaB45I
>>
>>24609064

Whatever bruh, you just need to feel the love of Christ... his sweat, masculine love all over you and especially inside of you! Can you feel it? INSIDE OF YOU? THE LOVE OF CHRIST?
>>
Maybe he gets satisfaction out of turning down sluts?
>>
>>24609273

I get satisfaction from staying on the path of righteousness and never seeing evil, yucky girls!
>>
>>24609300
girls aren't evil senpai, they're soft and qt.
>>
>>24609316
Girls are trash. Fuck off, normie.
>>
>>24609316

Girls are beautiful and precious snowflakes. Every last one of them. They're all beautiful in the eyes of the Lord!

You just have to be yourself and date them, buy gifts for them, take them on vacations, talk to them constantly... but just don't have sex because that's where evil part is.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.