[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Robots, I need some advice badly. So I'm really looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_ly44espZ7J1qb8jjmo1_500.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ly44espZ7J1qb8jjmo1_500.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
Hey Robots, I need some advice badly.

So I'm really looking for a way to make extra money on the side. I have about 1,500 dollars saved up right now but I need 3,000 dollars before next year, and my current job only pays me enough to save 300 dollars every two weeks. I'm willing to put 1,500 dollars down into start-up costs for whatever plan I come up with to make extra money.

I was thinking about finding a cheap car somewhere and then just selling it to someone else for a higher price. I might know some people out in the country willing to sell me a car pretty cheap for cash, and I can bring that car back to my city and just sell it to someone else for $500 dollars to $1000 dollars more expensive than what I bought it for.

Any robots have any better ideas? Or additions to my current plan?

pic not related. I don't want to sell drugs.
>>
>want to try sizzurp
>codeine makes me throw up
>>
>>24607794
Hit up craigslist for some cheap shit (old game consoles, phones, whatever)

I used to buy iphones that only had broken screens for $20-50 on craigslist, replaced the screen, and then sold em double what I paid
>>
>>24607834
>>24607834

it's pretty good. Think of it kind of like a pumped up version of a percocet pill, but in liquid form.

I never drank enough to get too fucked up, but the high is straight as fuck.

I'd try some percocet if you want a cool substitute high.
>>
>>24607834
that's what the promethazine is for nigga
>>
>>24607880
>>24607880

That's a good idea. How what equipment would I need to start repairing iphones?
>>
>>24607921

>this too

>>24607924
yes I am high right now.
>>
>>24607900
That's the weird thing, I can shoot heroin and take whatever pill no problem but even the smallest amount of codeine makes me puke
>>24607921
Will look for that in the future
>>
>>24607880
>used to

So why did you stop?
>>
>>24607924
There are some DIY kits out there that only require a few screws
but keep in mind you have to buy new screens too, I normally buy broken phone, charge cost of screen+$30

Or you can advertise that you fix em on craigslist too, it's pretty simple. If you have the kit it's as easy as undoing a few screws and putting em back together

like small legos
>>
>>24607900
Man I know you probably didn't mean to do it, but it's so annoying to me when people have no idea about drugs and act like they do. Percocet is way stronger than codeine, objectively speaking. Codeine is basically the weakest opiate. Percocet is oxycodone. 60 mg of codeine would be like 3 mg of oxycodone.
>>
>>24607794

Trust the words of moot's ads. Separate the autist from his dollars. If you buy a pack of colored pencils (or own a tablet), you can set up a deviantart or FurAffinity account and get $20 per drawing of a foxman using a diaper.
>>
>>24608110
>>24608110

I don't think I can sink that low.

I can't draw anyway.
>>
>>24608179

Well, you're almost in luck. To make money as a furry fetish artist, you only need talent OR a lack of standards. You can do kindergarten-level crayon drawings and get commissioned if you're willing to draw shitting dick nipples.

Swallow that pride and take the dosh.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.