[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: 1447725655368.gif (1019 KB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
1447725655368.gif
1019 KB, 500x206
>have oneitis for a grill
>we're okay friends but I put all the effort into making conversation
>somewhere around a few weeks ago
>finally confess my love for her
>she doesn't even care and brushes it off like nothing
>I attempt to hide my frustration and sadness
>about 2 weeks later
>text her hey
>takes her an entire day to respond
>don't bring up what I told her
>she doesn't either
>It's almost if she wants to forget I even felt that way about her
>she tells me theres something on her mind
>couldthisbeit.swf
>starts telling me about her relationship problems
>tfw she already had someone and didn't just tell me
>tfw I could have avoided this pain

Fuck her desu familia, I don't know if I should just give up guys, I either get rejected brutally, or wind up falling for girls who already have partners and don't mention it.
There's a qt korean girl at my school (inb4 underage) I was contemplating speaking to her as she looks nice enough to approach, should I, robots?
>>
so how long did you know her before confessing your love?
>>
>>24607793
3 whole original years
>>
>>24607772
dunno. are you qt?
if you're qt you should go for it, if not just be forever alone. c:
>>
>confess my love to her
there's your mistake. You are not supossed to say anything you dumb fuck. You just kiss her without saying anything. You still have hope but go where she is and try to fuck her.
>>
>>24607829
rape is always the last resort anon not the first
>>
>>24607829
I've already somehow managed to get over my terminal oneitis issues, I don't care for that girl at all anymore after her attempt at trying to make me her emotional tampon, not going back to her for any reason. The korean girl though I'm very skeptical about, she hangs around what look to be stacies and looks a bit like one herself, not sure if I should go for it or save myself from being laughed at
>>
>>24607889
what is this stacy meme?
>>
>>24607829
>kiss her without saying anything
enjoy your sexual assault charges
>>
I still would like to know how to proceed, is it the right thing to do to attempt to talk to the korean girl so soon or should I leave it? As far as appearance she isn't bad, solid 7.5. so wat do
>>
>>24608068
She's already seeing someone. Don't bother.
>>
>>24607811
>3 whole original years
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>24608128
oh, okay. It's not like I'd have the balls to go up to her with her friends there anyway.

>>24608137
came here to laugh at me?
>>
File: 1441882968520.jpg (373 KB, 872x1306) Image search: [Google]
1441882968520.jpg
373 KB, 872x1306
>>24607772
>>finally confess my love for her
>confess my love
Hope you learned your lesson that real life isn't like your animus you retarded fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>24608182
thanks man, I did learn something actually. Never make yourself vulnerable or open up to a woman because they'll tear you down and feel nothing while leaving you empty. yup
>>
File: 1438371856421.jpg (58 KB, 394x476) Image search: [Google]
1438371856421.jpg
58 KB, 394x476
>>24608234
>thanks man
You're talking to a girl right now.

>Never make yourself vulnerable or open up to a woman because they'll tear you down and feel nothing while leaving you empty. yup
Weebs deserve to get shit on.
>>
File: 1439160848982.jpg (45 KB, 670x472) Image search: [Google]
1439160848982.jpg
45 KB, 670x472
>>24608294
hurr durr im a girl
timestamp or get the fuck outta my face, thot
>>
>>24608323
>waah waah woe is me i liked this girl and she didn't like me back why are women such whores reeeeeeeeeeeee

Sipping on your delicious tears right now desu senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 720x709) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 720x709
>>24608294
>femanon here

Ftb
>>
>>24608381
didnt i say i was over her already, also you can stop being such a tryhard to fit in. you already know you dont belong here, filth
>>
>>24608512
>i was over her already
Yet here you are, posting in this thread you made about her right now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ2kVYm-tKg

They were singing about this shit in the 50s, if you're still doing it today then you're fucked.
>>
>>24608550
whoa, calm down there salt incarnate ;) reddit is thataway -->
>>
File: 1440995774866.jpg (73 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
1440995774866.jpg
73 KB, 490x333
>>24608603
>calm down there salt incarnate
Damage control much?
>>
>>24607772
>desu familia
To be fair, you deserve to suffer. hope far worse pain befalls you soon. I pray for it.
>>
>>24608234
That's the wrong takeaway, bud. There are plenty of women you can open up to, but you need to be wary of when to do it, who to do it with, and over which medium to do it.
>>
>>24608624
oh

>>24608642
>pray
kek okay bud

>>24608666
nah, they'll take your willingness to open up for weakness, at some point or another.
>>
>>24608182
That picture made me more than a little bit hard.
>>
>>24608723
>nah, they'll take your willingness to open up for weakness, at some point or another.
That's not how the real world works. Most women aren't constantly thinking about whether a man shows weakness or not. Many will find it endearing that a man is willing to open up to them.
>>
>>24608723
>nah, they'll take your willingness to open up for weakness, at some point or another.
You're so fucking bitter right now holy keks
>>
>>24608723

>blah blah ignoring satanic trips of truth

you spent three years pretending to be friends with a girl
>>
>>24607772
>I put all the effort into making conversation
This is the biggest red flag. If it feels like the girl's not excited to talk to you DROP HER IMMEDIATELY and go find another one.
>>
>>24608882
But they wouldn't be attracted to every man who opens up to them. Plus opening too early kills women's interest.
>>
>>24608993
>But they wouldn't be attracted to every man who opens up to them.
Well, obviously. That's not the point I was making. You're not opening up to girls so that they become attracted to you. You're opening up to them because you have a close relationship.

> Plus opening too early kills women's interest.
It's like you didn't even pay attention to what I said. You need to be know who the girl is, that means what her personality is and who the kind of people she associates are. You need to be aware of the right time to do it. This means don't do it at a time when you're initiating every conversation, don't do it when she's having a tough time and needs support from you, don't do it to early on in the relationship, etc... And you also need to understand which medium of communication it is okay to do it over. This depends on what communications you use for what. If you use texts to joke around or plan to meet up, don't open up over text. If you have deep philosophical discussions over skype, then maybe that's the best place to do it.
>>
>>24609095
>You're opening up to them because you have a close relationship.
>You need to be know who the girl is, that means what her personality is and who the kind of people she associates are.
You're a girl right? It's pretty obvious that you've never picked a girl up before because trying to find out so many details is a waste of time frankly. And it lets any initial attraction cool off. All you need to do is let her know you're interested without getting entangled with her life. That way you save time and don't develop oneitis.
>You need to be aware of the right time to do it.
Which is after you've started the relationship.
>>
>>24607829
>You just kiss her without saying anything
The autism is real.
>>
>>24609301
>You're a girl right?
I'm male.

>It's pretty obvious that you've never picked a girl
This isn't a plan to pick up girls, you moron. I'm trying to get you to understand when to and how to open up.

>And it lets any initial attraction cool off
That's not what this is about.
>>
>>24607772
Talk to the Korean girl, faggot.
>>
>>24609434
how do i approach her, what do i say even. I just realized that she's always by herself in the library every morning, I'll try then
>>
>>24609500
You're white, right? Just go up and ask her and she'll jump on your dick instantly. Asian girls LOVE white men. They aren't that picky when it comes to that.
>>
>>24609409
You open up after you've established a relationship otherwise it wastes time and opportunity. Only creeps dump their emotions on people. It's not hard to understand, lady.
>>
>>24609550
>You open up after you've established a relationship
Again, it depends on the girl's personality. Most are uncomfortable with people opening up in a casual relationship.

>otherwise it wastes time and opportunity
Not everything is about fucking, bud.

>It's not hard to understand, lady.
You very, very clearly don't understand it. And, again, I am male.
>>
>>24607811
hahahahah HAHAHAHA HAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH MUHAHAHAHAHAH
ha ha......h.....ha ha haaaa
>>
>>24609655
whats so funny bro
>>
>>24609596
I meant a sexual/initimate relationship you dolt. If a girl doesn't think you want to fuck her and want to fuck you she'll never be your girlfriend no matter how well you get to know her. Indicating your interest and determining her is the first priority unless you want to spend 3 years doting over someone who doesn't give a damn about you.
>>
>>24609766
>I meant a sexual/initimate relationship you dolt
I was never talking about that. You're the one that made the mistake.

>If a girl doesn't think you want to fuck her and want to fuck you she'll never be your girlfriend
This is blatantly false. There is such a thing as growing into an intimate relationship. Which is how the healthiest relationships are formed.

>Indicating your interest and determining her is the first priority
It's not though. You're so fucking backwards. Not every relationship is instant fucking. The worst relationships start like that.

>spend 3 years doting over someone who doesn't give a damn about you
This was entirely due to OP's misjudgment of the girl.
>>
>>24609969
Enjoy being some chick's orbiter while you grow into an intimate relationship.
>>
>>24607772
Time to find another girl. And not wait for 3 years to say you like her.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.