[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hello Hãlfchan, it is I, your old friend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x499
It has been such a long time, and I almost didn't recognize you.

I reach for you through the vale. But you, my old friend, are gone. I have ascended to the land of superior may mays. And you are out of my reach.
>>
Supreme Gentleman, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy memes and dank be thy GETs.

What is thy wish of us lowly robot virgins?
>>
That faggot complained of girls only wanted Chads and only wanted generic 10/10 Stacy blondes. Fucking faggot. Im glad he offed himself.
>>
File: 1437546922238.jpg (423 KB, 2126x1390) Image search: [Google]
1437546922238.jpg
423 KB, 2126x1390
>>24607836
how dare you insult the prophet
leave back to reddit you heretic
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
>>24607796

You have entered an eternal sleep. One that most likely, you will never awaken from.

The old gods are dead and dying. Only two or three remain, but only one can help you.

When it is time, remember the alligator watch and the bee on the button. You will know what to do.
>>
>>24607870

retard
i hope islam poops on you
>>
File: 1437887272380.jpg (63 KB, 600x517) Image search: [Google]
1437887272380.jpg
63 KB, 600x517
>>24607941
there is only one thing to do

finish what our supreme gentlemen had started
>>
>>24607745
rest in peace, sweet prince, unforgivable loss
>>
File: image.jpg (387 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
387 KB, 1936x1936
His voice as sweet and smooth as silk
>>
>>24607745
>you will never sit with the Rodge in his car while he drives you around and you sing along to whitney houston songs together

why even live tbqh
>>
File: 1440817075830.jpg (218 KB, 1042x884) Image search: [Google]
1440817075830.jpg
218 KB, 1042x884
i dont have any good photos for my elloit folder

can someone drops some so i may pray to hi properly

god bless
>>
>>24607946
FUCKING REDDIT FAG GET THE FUCK OFF OF OUR BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Me_and_my_bmw.jpg (98 KB, 960x616) Image search: [Google]
Me_and_my_bmw.jpg
98 KB, 960x616
Hey blonde bitches,

My name is Elliot, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are happy, retarded, bitches who spend every second of their day kissing and making out with lesser men than me. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you bitches ever gotten any supreme gentleman? I mean, I guess it's fun making out with obnoxious guys because of your own insecurities, but you all take that to a whole new level. This is even worse since I am a virgin.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I own a gucci sunglass and I am a sophisticated, polite gentleman, unlike most boys my age. My father is of British descent, and my mother is of Asian descent, so that makes me a Eurasian. I enjoy hiking, exercising, watching sunsets, traveling, cars, fashion, going to nice restaurants, and going to parties. I have traveled all over the world, ever since I was a child. What have you brutes done, other than had sex with girls that should be with me? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot car (I just drove to my favorite park; shit was SO cash). You are all bitches who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my BMW.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
>>24608494
RE RE RE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEWWEEEEEERE

RE RE RE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RE RE RE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEE
>>
>>24608531
excuse me Mr. Rodger, i was wondering if you could give me some pointers on how to be such a gentlemen like yourself
>>
>>24607745
I still remember elliot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPZaMInpxUc
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.