[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you fly a thousand miles only to find youve gone the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1397722032168.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1397722032168.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>tfw you fly a thousand miles only to find youve gone the wrong direction
>>
Proud to say ive never felt that feel
>>
>>24607678
are you currently in the middle of the pacific in a cessna and running low on fuel

start the mayday messages, find a nearby ship, crash nearby and hope they rescue you before you die in the freezing waters
>>
File: 4.gif (338 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
338 KB, 400x240
>>24607747
The only one who can rescue me is a qt quirky gf with bangs and big eyes
And she needs to rescue me from myself tbqh familia
If not I'd rather not be saved from anything at all
>>
File: Vincent_Willem_van_Gogh_002.jpg (212 KB, 1256x1611) Image search: [Google]
Vincent_Willem_van_Gogh_002.jpg
212 KB, 1256x1611
>tfw the soothing light at the end of your tunnel was just a freight train coming your way
>>
File: Feeling bad (2).png (167 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Feeling bad (2).png
167 KB, 600x600
>>24607797
>tfw no light in the future, only memories of heroin in the distant past
>>
>>24607678
Just keep going. You'll get there, OP. JUST bee yourself.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.