[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asians make me feel inferior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 555x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 555x472
>have Chinese friend
>parents didn't feed him and he was poor
>naturally gifted at math
>got a full scholarship, despite having trashy parents who wanted to abort him

I can't even use the fact that I was raised Terribly(at least my parents fed me) and was poor as an excuse for being so dumb
>>
>>24607668
The thing is, even if they're poor, they probably pushed him to do nothing other than academics.

That's the Asian version of the American dream, it's the shit all Asian parents force upon their children.
>>
>>24607715
He told me his parents didn't care what he did, he forced himself and now he does not talk to them.
>>
Yea me too desu, especially going to school with rich asians.

I had one ask me what math class I was in and when I told him geometry (sophomore year) he asked why passive aggressively rrrrrreeeee smug fucker needs to pay

I think he went to Princeton tho
>>
>>24607741
>actually believing him
>>
File: image.jpg (252 KB, 2048x1896) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252 KB, 2048x1896
>>24607753
I hate their tiny smug faces. It's like they know they're better than me.
>>
>>24607741
Even if they didn't, he had to have been influenced by his peers.
>>
>>24607715
>>24607785
>>24607790
>this denial
>>
i'm asian and asians make me feel inferior
but so do white people so eh. grass is always greener, isn't it
>>
Well, the majority of the population for most of agrarian history has consisted of illiterate laborers. Even if you are not very intelligent, you are probably still on the lower end of the average range. Why should you need an excuse for that? Your life is still valuable in our society, and you can become qualified for even many skilled roles without being particularly gifted.
>>
Aznbot working in japan atm, and coworkers introduced me to qt.314 black girl.

(Think typical very light skin popstar)

We went around town forawhile in a few pseudo-dates, and she kinda wanna make it offical.

However I really don't want to because I have many relatives here and their expectation is for me to find a good east asian girl. They think viets/pinoys are niggers, so an actual black would be much worse.
>>
He will never be of any use in battle though.
>>
>>24608065

How long you plan on living in your families shadow?
>>
>>24608165
they're my entire support structure here, plus getting disowned for eternity would kinda suck as a few cousins are fun to hang with.
>>
>>24607753
>rich asians
It's kinda funny though. All the asians I know that were really successful academically have just ended up working for someone else for way less than what other people in the same job make. It's like they want to be kuks or something. Hell, I work with asians that do a lot more work than I do, and make significantly less.
>>
>>24608231
meanwhile the asians who don't do well academically usually make a ton more because they become either drug dealers or entrepreneurs.

I flunked out of highschool, got ged, graduated from state college and now I'm living the weeb dream.
>>
File: sup nigga.png (173 KB, 1324x928) Image search: [Google]
sup nigga.png
173 KB, 1324x928
>>24607668

Asian here. I took all 16 AP classes in high school, and it was easy as fuck. Spent 1 hour every two weeks studying chem (just skimmed the textbook on the way to school) and got an A+. I'm currently at an Ivy employing a similar strategy of not giving a fuck. My parents are both tenured professors, so they never really had the time to helicopter me or give me much attention at all. I just taught myself.

I was also on varsity cross country, tennis and basketball teams, in the madrigal choir, and starred in the school musicals (first time I got kissed was after playing Puck in Midsummer Night's Dream). I edited the school newspaper, wrote for the literary magazine, submitted a couple portraits and short stories to the scholastic arts and writing competition, won national gold medals, wrote an award winning history essay for the National Colonial Dames, and I made my first ten thousand dollars in middle school selling iPhone software.

I can type upwards of 150 wpm and know how to play cello, violin and piano. I won a town chess tournament in elementary school. My friends are all going to ivies or comparable schools. One won the Harvard Economics precollegiate economics tournament and also carried the school economic team to nationals. The other was the captain of the National Ocean Science Bowl. A third smokes weed everyday and raps.

The only thing I forgot to do was competitive math.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.