[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have hot azn gf with giant titties who makes me food and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: fuck.jpg (182 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
182 KB, 1920x1080
>have hot azn gf with giant titties who makes me food and fucks like crazy
>feel dead inside
>wish I was alone
>hate being alone

Why is life this way
>>
>>24607591
What's her name? Original comment.
>>
>>24607731
Not Op, but literally the exact same situation. Her name was Lin. Eventually I figured out that I was depressed because she was extremely clingy and insecure and it made me feel trapped.

These days I'm dating a qt nerdy non religious Jewish womanlet with bangin titties. The sex is pretty vanilla but she's just 100 times easier to hang out with and doesn't get bothered about not hanging out if I have other plans or one of us is tired.
>>
>humblebragging on /r9k/

How to spot a failed normie
>>
>>24607591
Gabe? Is that you?
>>
>>24607908
This this this and this

Fuck off OP, if you can't even be happy with the situation you're in you dont' deserve to be happy at all. Fuck you.
>>
>spend a year without sex thinking sex will make me happy again
>get unlimited access to access great sex
>who cares
>can barely keep it up
>get bored
>break up
>go mad without sex again
>who cares
>can barely keep it up
>get bored
>break up
>who cares
>can barely keep it up
>get bored
>break up
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.