[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The economy isn't what it used to be. If you're a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: photo.jpg (209 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
209 KB, 2048x1365
The economy isn't what it used to be.

If you're a jack of all trades types you're probably going to end up in a call center or factory. No one gives a shit about your Communications or Political Science degree. Soft sciences(Biology, Geology, et al), Law, Architecture... there's just too many of you, so you're not much better off.

So with this in mind how can White guys possibly compete with Asian men? We have the math and engineering skills employers want. We have patriarchal cultures, which women want despite what they tell you. Expect to see a lot of white women with cute hapa and half-desi kids in the next few decades.
>>
File: georgia-rodger-photos-7.jpg (255 KB, 597x600) Image search: [Google]
georgia-rodger-photos-7.jpg
255 KB, 597x600
The best way to further your bloodline is to have a qt hapa daughter.

100% white girls can be cute but they're really vulnerable to weight gain, feminism, and other character flaws that will reduce their chances of finding a man.
>>
>>24607475
POO
IN
THE
LOO
Is it so hard?
>>
File: jfeFsP1.png (502 KB, 485x723) Image search: [Google]
jfeFsP1.png
502 KB, 485x723
Is it time for an India hate thread? I think it is.
>>
Why are Indian men either the biggest alpha's ever or complete beta losers?
>>
>>24607920

India's caste system exists for a good reason. North Indians and Brahmins are good looking and intelligent but South Indians are worse than Niggers.
>>
hapa guys are cute and all
but they are BATSHIT insane
pass
>>
File: elliot-rodger.jpg (155 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger.jpg
155 KB, 700x467
>>24608145

I'll have you know that I'm a supreme gentleman who drives a nice car.
>>
>>24607475

that's not an asian thats a shitskin curry nigger
>>
>>24608264
Indians, Arabs, and Slavs call themselves 'Asian', except when it's more convenient to call themselves white.
>Osama Bin Laden is fucking white, you racists
>>
>>24608210
I-i didn't mean you, baby!
I love you, forever, baby!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.