[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm getting annoyed with Normie's saying that a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 7212.gif (951 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
7212.gif
951 KB, 500x500
I'm getting annoyed with Normie's saying that a girlfriend won't make me happy.

I mean obviously I'm not depressed seeing all my friends have girlfriends and talk about sex lives right in front of me.

Its not like its a biological desire to be in a relationship and have sex it anything.

Seriously people piss me off who say oh you aren't depressed over not having a girlfriend. Why cant they accept people can and are sad they are lonely and don't experience romance ?

I mean shit my best friends girlfriend today called him honey and stuff and I got mad upset.

I know I sound autistic but shit, is it really that hard to give normal dudes a chance?
>>
It will. Oh, it will, you will be the happiest you have ever been. But if a gf is the only thing keeping you from being a sad sack of shit then you're going to blow the relationship in a matter of seconds.
>>
>>24607478
Its really just when I'm reminded I'm single. I don't go around with a toxic aura around me.

Whenever I'm with people who are in relationships I go from 100% to 5%
>>
>>24607459
Honestly if you actually try having a girlfriend you'll find that life isn't suddenly dramatically changed. You still have the same routines, interests, school, work, life, and so on. If you're already depressed, having a girlfriend isn't going to do anything to your life that suddenly makes it better, you'll just be a depressed person with a girlfriend, which in turn will probably destroy the relationship quickly unless you sort that depression out. If you start excercising more outside your home, eating more healthy, and avoid r9k you'll not only begin to conquer your depression, but will be in a better place to foster a relationship.
>>
File: 1160019129503.jpg (31 KB, 779x577) Image search: [Google]
1160019129503.jpg
31 KB, 779x577
I just hate how even having a regular group of friends and shit, even feeling a bit down sometimes because no girl wants to look at me twice is just a complete step back. Like it's just downright horrible to feel lonely occasionally.

I want to open my heart up and love somebody. Talk about my sappy wants and cuddle, be her rock when she's having shit times and she be there for me during mine. I would like all that cute shit.

>>24607528
This mostly. It really only comes up when talking about relationships come up.

Doesn't help when I still get shit for being a virgin. I know it's bants, but that joke gets annoying when it's the only button they press.
>>
>>24607575
The thing is I function just fine, I go to college, got good grades, maintain myself fairly well. Its whenever I'm reminded I'm single or see my friends in relationships I just kind of sulk.
>>
Women are scum tbqh senpai. Most girlfriends will not improve your life in any way.
>>
>>24607604
So go out, talk to girls, find one with common interests and ask her out.
>>
>>24607609
Improve or not, its partially the romance experience I'd like to have. Im not asking for a magical happy ending shit I'm asking for the experience of being all cute with someone holding hands etc
>>
>>24607644
Common interests, all the ones that actually enjoy weeaboo man child shit the stuff I like are already taken. The only types of girls especially on one of the most liberal arts campus in my state mainly has your pumpkin spice type of girls.
>>
File: 1374652240977.gif (148 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
1374652240977.gif
148 KB, 250x248
>>24607644
Not him, but being in these funks is what usually motivates me to get out there. Been rejected literally every time I try because the ones with the obvious common interests are always taken. Or at least say they are.
>>
>>24607459

>has never had a girlfriend
>considers himself a "normal dude"

lmao
>>
whats the anime name?
>>
What's the difference between having friends and girlfriends OP? Since you don't care about the sex, you have the companionship part covered. Seems like you don't need a gf
>>
>>24607979
Generic slice-of-life shit #9812472
>>
>>24608094
Experiencing romance is different from having a friend. You can't love a friend the way you do to a significant other

>>24607969
Normal being defined as a functioning person in society without any major mental or physical defects.

As in, while you collect fucking NEET bux, I go to school and bust my ass
>>
>>24608094
Unless your friends all hold hands, sleep in the same bed, act cutesy etc etc,
>>24608105
^ basically this
>>
>>24608225
>>24608105
Fags.
>>24607979
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de
>>
File: 1444371498640.jpg (48 KB, 600x489) Image search: [Google]
1444371498640.jpg
48 KB, 600x489
>>24608301
Thank you for real answer
>>
File: 1421689187976.png (462 KB, 565x1000) Image search: [Google]
1421689187976.png
462 KB, 565x1000
>>24607459
As a failed normie who has had a girlfriend.

A girlfriend won't fix you. A girlfriend won't fix a lot of things.

But if you love her and she loves you, it'll damn sure help.
>>
>>24608193

>no girlfriend for entire life
>no major mental/physical defects

kek
>>
>girls have been interested in me before
>they all had FUCKING stacy personalities (extroverted, vapid, party going, normalfag, sluts)

As a quiet, shy, weaboo, this is NOT okay

>no girls you actually consider cute and relatable will ever want you
>>
>>24607459
How can you love someone if you can't even love yourself?

I sure as hell can't.
>>
>>24607599
>tfw my "friends" don't joke about me being a virgin anymore because they know I'm extremely close to killing myself.

Not sure if this is a good or bad feel to be honest
>>
>>24607599
sorry anon. Girls want you to be the rock. You're not allowed to feel anything vulnerable or else they ditch you
>>
>be depressed for 2 years
>decide to kill myself this weekend
>random tinder girl messages me
>go on a date
>tfw it actually goes well
>can actually feel happy without drugs now

It's a weird feel but a good one. Only problem is that I'm still cynical that it won't last & I'll be back where I was last week even if I don't manage to fuck up date #2. That and me being emotional dead inside
>>
Have you tried masturbating?
>>
>>24607459
Here's the problem anon.
Let's say you got a girlfriend tomorrow. A normal, beautiful girlfriend who had hobbies and interests and genuinely liked you.

What would you do with her? Seriously? Play video games all day? Sure it would be fun for a little bit, but she's going to want more. She's going to want to go outside and do normal things. She's going to want to travel, go out to eat, dance, drink, basically do all the things you're not comfortable with doing.
When Christmas comes she's going to expect gifts, what are you going to get her? What about for her birthday? What are you going to do to make her feel wanted, special, and loved? Keep in mind you can't do the same stuff every day; you have to be fresh and exciting just like her.

You're not normal. That's why you don't have a girlfriend. You could be a decent looking guy who maybe even functions normally in casual settings. But to be in a relationship requires intimate knowledge of the other person and you're a bland and boring textbook when she's looking for an exciting novel.

This brings me to my next point: you won't be happy if you get a girlfriend. You'll feel worse. You'll feel inadequate. When she leaves you because the spark is gone, you'll be even more damaged than you are right now.

Your pursuit of happiness needs to start with yourself. It's incredibly difficult to change how you interact with the world and you may never be successful. But if you're trying to gain happiness through some girl because you heard sex is fun, then you're just digging a hole you will suffocate in.
>>
>>24607459
>normie's
>apostrophe
And you distinguish yourself from a normie in what way?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.