[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What norrmie do you hate the most? For me, it's this guy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
What norrmie do you hate the most?
For me, it's this guy. Fuck him.
>>
the normie who is fucking the girl I like on a daily bases while I suffer
>>
this normie who lives on my floor in the dorm, he's black so just especially loud

hope he dies in a car wreck tomorrow but i never get what i want anyway
>>
I'm pretty sure I read some police report about him and some other jugalo scum get fucked up on crystal and running around a park robbing and assaulting people. They tried to rape some chick, but they were too stupid to handle that. There were like 5 of them, and she just ran away.
>>
tom brady
>>
I have transcended normie hate to the plane of unrivaled apathy, wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>24607407
park your car inside of his dorm and leave it running while he's asleep
>>
That dude doesn't look like a normie. Celebrities are usually robots that get the attention they need by letting people create an image in their head based on their persona and idol worship them without actually revealing their true selves
>>
>>24607439
>>24607353

>What norrmie do you hate the most?

Tim Tebow.

/r9k/'s new normie god.
>>
>>24607353
Fuck I hate that guy too

Hello YouTube YOUTUBE
>>
>>24607536
>get btfo in your own shitty thread
>shitpost here passive agressivly

c
u
c
k
>>
YEYAAA

WHADDUP YOUTUBE YOUTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBE WHADDUPPPPPPPPPPP

JOLIE OLIE CUMMIN AAAAAAAT CHAA WITH CUUUUUUUUUSTOM GROWWW FOUR-TWENYYYYYYYYYYY

THIS OVER EIGHTEEN CHANNEL DESIGN FOR CANNABIS PATIENTS AND ADULTS
>>
File: received_452252934959747.jpg (32 KB, 617x308) Image search: [Google]
received_452252934959747.jpg
32 KB, 617x308
success.jpg
>>
>>24607676
I don't get why people put colored shit in their bong water, just makes it look nasty
>>
>>24607710
It's called rezblock and it has a "purpose" supposedly
>>
>>24607852
bollocks to that, I'd rather just vape
>>
>>24607891
Damn it I thought you died.
>>
D U D E

W E E D
E
E
D
>>
File: 1415775686621.jpg (52 KB, 600x516) Image search: [Google]
1415775686621.jpg
52 KB, 600x516
>>24607353

I've come to find most people who openly talk about weed are not really even smoking weed or good weed...

It's like... pic related.
>>
>>24608158
I must admit, the stuff I'm vaping isn't great. it was free though, so I don't mind
>>
>>24607380
Fight him
>>
I hate this human rat
>>
>>24607353

I hate Christian normies, just because everything they do is so 100% predictable and conformist. If one Christian normie says it, they all will.

I've learned to accept them. I just think some of them are too smart to do that and it's sad. They're giving up their own thoughts so they can try and fit into a group. They don't care how moronic they come across as, they don't need those Facebook likes and validation like everyone else.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.