[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God damn it. I'm ready to fucking end it all, bro-bots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1
File: pepe in 3d.jpg (16 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
pepe in 3d.jpg
16 KB, 358x398
God damn it. I'm ready to fucking end it all, bro-bots. It's been good, but I think I've finally had enough. After being led on by four or five different chicks who had boyfriends, cheated on, and screwed over by some bitch who was all over me who just suddenly changed her mind about relationships, I'm fucking done. You guys are strong for not offing yourselves. I think I'm going to an hero tonight. I have nothing to live for. I'm an attractive guy. People tell me I'm above average. But I'm unlovable for some fucked up, stupid reason that I can't put my finger on. Maybe it's because I'm in college and I'm only 5'6. Only God knows, I suppose.
I really can't wait to put myself out of my misery. I used to be pretty happy, but after I got cheated on by the girl of my dreams, it all spiraled down from there. I'm an alcoholic, now. I constantly think about the shitty mental state I'm in. I go through long bouts of depression. My only way out is alcohol. These fucking bitches led me on, knowing about all of the shit I'd already been through with being cheated on. This world is fucked up and cruel and it's not meant for someone like me. I go through literal physical pain every day because I'm so stressed out that I have constant chest pains. I get headaches every day from constantly thinking about all of this, too. I feel weak and unmotivated. I have no drive to finish my school work for college. If I don't off myself, I will probably drop out and become a NEET. Fuck my life. Fuck bitches. Every bitch who has genuinely given a shit about me just so happens to have a boyfriend. I am God's punching bag.
>>
here's the part where i decide to give a typical r9k thumbs up to suicide or actually try to convince you to live in this hell we call home
>>
Life is cruel friend, if you go through with it, i will be following you soon.

>Have cardiac problems
>Liver failure
>Diabetes

I do not expect to live till this time next year.

And in a million years, a blink for the universe, nothing we have done will matter, all the chads and robots lives and achievements will become just as pointless and forgotten as anything else.
>>
>>24607292
>And in a million years, a blink for the universe, nothing we have done will matter, all the chads and robots lives and achievements will become just as pointless and forgotten as anything else.
That's what pains me the most. :(
>>
>>24607182

Hey, don't kill yourself. Those women aren't everyone--and a good man is hard to find, but they do exist. The shittiness of your current situation is a precursor to the joy you'll get when you actually find people you love and who love you. But you won't find love if you don't look for it. And it's a really bad idea to look for it in the bitches who've screwed you. Please, just turn away from them.

This sounds really trite, but the darkness suffocating you right now is temporary. All emotions pass away. You are not your emotions, not at all. You're so much more. Please do not kill yourself.
>>
>>24607182
Your feels are temporary, but it's only going to get harder finding a woman for the purposes you're speaking of.

Either try finding happiness without women, or kill yourself if you can't. Life is cruel.
>>
>>24607182
Are you seriously offing yourself because of some dumb whore?
>>
>>24607338
Its the way of the universe, we are made from the cores of stars and our material and atoms will travel light years and be apart of cosmic events that are grand in scale and may not even be discovered yet.

And personally, the fact that nothing we do matters, for me that just makes it justified to be as selfish as you want, if we cannot matter in the grand scheme of things, we might as well make ourselves happy, even at the expense of others.
>>
>>24607182
This probably wont' reach you, but consider that a lot of us haven't committed suicide despite the fact that we've never had a woman interested in us. I've never had a woman even text or call me or come up to talk to me.

You've been through multiple grills, but that's part of the learning process. You'll adapt and learn to find the sort of grill who isn't a piece of shit. You'll learn to eventually find someone who is compatitble with you. Somewhere, there's a woman who is perfect for you, despite what the narisictic autists tell you. It's unlikely that you'll find her, but think of what you'll experience when you do.

And just remember that there are some people who are so broken that they are unlovable. And remember that you don't have the worst that the world has to throw at you.
>>
>>24607441
When will it pass away? I've been depressed for almost an entire year. The only women who have expressed love to me are the ones who also just so happen to have boyfriends.
>>24607624
Well, I wish none of them would have ever shown any affection towards me, because that only made it worse. It made me even more dependent upon it. If a girl so much as even acknowledges me or compliments me, now, it's an instant dopamine rush that allows me to feel content for a good twenty minutes. I would much rather go back to how I was before I had a girlfriend.
>>24607539
Several. re-read the post.
>>
I'm the guy who made the 3-D pepe you used in your post, OP.

I was a handholdless virgin until after college, after several unsuccessful long-distance relationships. I hated my life and myself, but I eventually stopped caring about girls and lo and behold I found one on vacation. Eventually we moved in together and were good for 6 years. Now I'm balding and old and have to start all over.
If I can keep going so can you.
>>
>>24607725
How did you just stop giving a shit?
>>
>>24607555

Meh. I don't ascribe to that philosophy. Most importantly it doesn't make me suicidal and so eager to go in the black pitless void of death.
>>
>Well, I wish none of them would have ever shown any affection towards me, because that only made it worse. It made me even more dependent upon it. If a girl so much as even acknowledges me or compliments me, now, it's an instant dopamine rush that allows me to feel content for a good twenty minutes. I would much rather go back to how I was before I had a girlfriend.
You think that's bad? I cut myself because my 3d waifu was in a relationship with someone else. I stalked her for months after that.

A grill in my music course looked hot so I stalked her until the end of the school year. I only stopped when I she moved and I didn't know where she went.

I broke off all contact with my "friends" that I had because they were hanging out with my oneitis, which, as you can guess, I stalked for a while until my alcoholism stopped me from being able to leave the house.

I've fucked up my body, my mind, and my social ability in the last 5 years. I wander around my house yelling at myself, telling myself "kill yourself, normie" and have at least 4 knives hidden in various parts of the house in case I need to cut myself.

I'm not saying that you don't have it worse because you know what you'll never have again, but remember that you have your fellow robots to talk with. If I am barely able to get through this, you can get through what's going on with you much easier.
>>
>>24607820
After a while you realize all this pining and hoping is just making you act like a fool, so you decide to ignore the ho's and consider what you have to offer instead of what they will offer you. Your enjoyment of every day does not need to depend on women. You're in college, just enjoy being a college man, man.
Also try and travel even if you don't have a job. Festivals and hostels are great places to meet people that aren't in a hurry to be somewhere else. I could bee someone else in a new place, so I did. Luck would have it that the chick there was single and liked me.
Don't use internet dating sites, anyone worth dating can do so for free.
>>
>>24607182
Listen, brother. Those woman hate threads may be a bit drastic, but they have some truth to them. If you just knew of the truth of the opposite sex, maybe you would have a different outlook. Women are inherently pieces of shit. You are rare to find one that can feel with the same compassion that men can.

If you've had enough, show those fucking whores what real pain is. The beta uprising is a pretty shitty meme after the whole chris mercer thing, but it had a certain fun philosophy to it.
>inb4 go back to reddit

Go out with a bang. Nothing we do in this world matters, so let the whores be YOUR punching bag. So long, Anon. See you in Valhalla.
>>
Why are men more asshurt about not having partners than women are? I know several virgin woman who have never been with men and they never take it hard like men do.
>>
>>24607976
Because they can have 95% of men that are out there. They're saving themselves for their prince chad to come up a sweep them off their feet, which they feel like they deserve.

Find a single man who can get 95% of women and can wait for a pure woman, and I'll show you a millionaire actor who is 6'4 and has massive abs.
>>
I wish you a swift and painless death OP. Also while you're at it, save me a seat on the other side , I'll be there soon.
>>
>>24607182
OP just go MGTOW and free yourself my friend. you will be a much happier person after not needing validation from women.
>>
>>24607976
Because the society views a man without a partner as an incomplete human being, a loser who can't have basic human contact, who has to have something horribly wrong with him, and they view a woman without a partner as an independent strong person, a whole human being who just didn't find anyone who was up to her standards yet.

Was that even a serious question? Go sit in a park as a lone guy and a lone girl and see what happens.
>>
>>24607883
Oh, sorry. I'm sorry that you have it so much worse off. My mistake.
>>24607917
I can't travel anywhere. I have crippling anxiety problems that have prevented me from so much as even learning how to drive. I am stuck with my parents. I can only meet shitty people at my college.
>>24607944
I'm not doing that.
>>24607976
Because virgin women are typically like that because they choose to be. Either that, or they're fat hags.
>>24608045
If I could just magically figure out how to stop caring about women, I would have already a long time ago, Anon.
>>
>>24607182
do it and live stream it.
>>
>>24608033

No. The women have a strong aversion to sex and romance.
As far as men go, many women find men only care about sex or attracted to 10/10 Stacy's. The one who do know and don't care take advantage of that (which is a lot of them). The men who are more serious about romance don't approach and have far more anxiety issues.
>>
>>24608178
You clearly don't know how the world works.

Women love sex and romance, but only with attractive men. Men find most women to be at least of average attractiveness. I don't know how screwed up your brain is that you believe men are only interested in 10/10s, but you are wrong.

The men who are interested in true romance aren't chad, so women aren't interested in reciprocating that attraction.
>>
>>24607976
because we have testosterone and that makes us thirsty. women also become horny cock craving whores just by a small about increase in testosterone. i have seen this in action myself when this attention whore was being flirty with every guy and begging for everyones cock. the only difference she had from other girls is that she worked out and that raises testosterone levels.
>>
>>24608081
>If I could just magically figure out how to stop caring about women, I would have already a long time ago, Anon.

will i did it by going down the rabbit whole and going deep on the red pill and by understanding everything and questioning everything about female nature.

my personal favorite mgtow channels

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa4muLv9cUBSS4S3qadYuYA

https://www.youtube.com/user/MorgueToeTag

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-_1OuLOwK8ve25sIu-5L5w
>>
Can't even feel sympathy for someone weak enough to kill themselves over women.
>>
>>24608513
I used to watch a lot of MGTOW material. None of it could really succeed in changing the fact that I have a natural desire to mate with the opposite sex and produce offspring. I want a beautiful monogamous relationship and a wholesome family. If I can't have that, this world isn't worth living in.
>>
>>24608274

>you clearly don't know how the world works

Those are the few words for, "I will be annoying and just waste time with my strange insults and thinking"
>>
>>24608637
>Those are the few words for, "I will be annoying and just waste time with my strange insults and thinking"
Those are the few words for, "I refuse to listen to what you are saying regardless of logic."
>>
>>24608614
But you said you had crippling anxiety that makes it where you can't even travel... How could you handle the role of boyfriend, husband or father if you're that debilitated by fear? How do you even function in life at all? I think the fact that you can't get a woman is pretty insignificant in the light of knowing you're a quivering coward.
>>
>>24608718
Because being able to travel by car isn't necessarily needed where I live; only if I wanted to go out of town. You can literally take public transportation or just walk everywhere.
When I did have a girlfriend, however, she gave me the confidence boost to do almost anything. I was doing things I never thought I could do before, and learning to drive was one of many things on that list. I never ended up doing it though, because my confidence was crushed and I spent the next few months as a NEET and never left my room until I started college.
>>
>>24607182
>having a gf
Die normie scum
>>
>>24608614
just stop believing in all this disney fairytale bullshit my brother. the reality is that feminist have ruin the nuclear family and marriage is not good for you or your health either. if you get married you will have to work more hours at work to please your nagging wife plus additional hours to be a handy man around the house. that is just to much stress and less freedom to do the things that you want. also don't forget that all the law is against you if you get divorce
>>
>>24607182
>I'm an attractive guy.
>After being led on by four or five different chicks who had boyfriends

Fuck off chad, end it quickly the road never ends
>>
>>24608770
So what you're saying is that you're not just scared, but you can't function as an autonomous adult unless driven by infatuation hormones. That's absolutely pathetic but it's not a death sentence. You can heal and improve but just like everyone else on /r9k/ you need to take control of your life and stop worshipping women like they're God.
>>
>>24608614
>I want a beautiful monogamous relationship and a wholesome family.
Honestly dude you don't deserve that kind of happiness if you're willing to give up over a handful of failed relationships. If you can't get over this, how can you expect to be a father and a husband? Do you have any idea what that takes? The level of selflessness, pain, and sacrifice you have to be willing to endure? Husbands and fathers everywhere live with enormous emotional burdens. Most of them suffer in silence for the sake of their wives and children. Man the fuck up. Don't die over some fucking hoes. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep at it. There is wife material out there. But don't expect her to come knocking at your front door looking for you if you're still a boy moping over some dumb bitches.
>>
>>24608830
If I stopped believing in that, my world would come crumbling down on me and I would kill myself.
>>24608840
Maybe I would be Chad if I wasn't 5'6.
>>24608872
Yes, essentially. And I am aware of how pathetic it is. I think about these things. I don't know how to take control of my life. I've been trying since February, and clearly that hasn't worked. Before I got my first girlfriend, I may have had a modicum of anxiety, but I was well on my way to becoming a productive adult. I feel like being involved with these bitches permanently altered my brain chemistry. I'm not saying that I BELIEVE my current state to be permanent or set in stone; I am simply telling you that I have not yet found a method of alleviating this pain and getting my life back on track.
>>
>>24608081
> anxiety problems
If you want your life to be defined by your fears instead of your dreams, that's up to you.

You may dismiss this as "normie advice" but the only one you're hurting is yourself by making excuses.
>>
>>24608922
you are too enslave to the pussy and beyond help. maybe try mediation or just try to think with your big logical brain more then just your lizard brain that keeps telling you to reproduce. just think of the risks this is not rocket science holy shit
>>
>>24609083
I can't just think away my emotions, Anon.
>>
>>24607182
why don't you off the bitches first.
serious, not serious.
>>
>>24607441
This helped me, even a little bit. Thanks dude.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.