[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my boyfriend pick me up and throw me around in front of his friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 56582751.jpg (157 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
56582751.jpg
157 KB, 500x433
my boyfriend pick me up and throw me around in front of his friends and pretends to hump me... he done it several times and i feel embarrassed in public when he does it. he won't stop , i asked him to.
>>
>>24607177
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
>>
What do you get out of baiting like this? This isn't even funny or effective bait, it's just sad. Are you trying to combine as many baits into one? Bait doesn't work that way. There is subtlety
>>
>>24607177
are you a boy or are u a girl?
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A LAD
>>
>>24607214
never underestimate how thirsty and fucking desparate the betas here are. this thread will receive 450+ replies from desparate betas showering this cunt with attention and replies. the men here are so fucking pathetic it hurts the soul. Not everyone is as wise as you.
>>
>>24607177
i did this to my gf

u just dont understand how cute you are sometimes.

he does it with love

and honestly im sure he doesn't realize hes doing it until you say something

I kept doing it even though I fully intended to stop.

It was just instinct.
>>
>>24607286
It's not even a matter of wisdom, you'd have to be dumb as a rock not to see this is bait. It's like a straight flush:
>advice animal
>not one but TWO watermarks
>shitty syntax/grammar
>femanon
>boyfriend
>the entire story
>>
WHAT

A

FUCKING

LAD
>>
This is bait for teenagers
you're not even trying

I know there's a lot of underageb& on /r9k/ and it's depressing as hell
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.