[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hate current job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1443919910788.jpg (17 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1443919910788.jpg
17 KB, 500x386
I really hate my job, Robots. I hate my boss - some stuttering, weak-looking, idiot who is only the bossman because his father put him there. I hate my actual job - boring, repetitive, unskilled. Entering numbers and some words into an Excel spreadsheet, all day long. The wage is what most disgusts me - I only get paid $9.50/hr. And this is after graduating with a college degree. I hate the people at the place: co-workers are decent, but I hate dealing with the illiterate and truly subhuman spic mechanics who can't utter or write one coherent word.

Robots, I wanted to be a bureaucrat. I wanted to work in the government. I was almost 9 months a NEET, and I couldn't get anything but this shit job, which I only got because my dad knew someone.

I have an exam for a government position coming up in a few days. I want it so bad. But at the same time, I don't know how to study, because they don't say that the test will be about. I know the position is about safety compliance (mostly making sure people follow basic safety rules and stuff like alcohol policy and sexual harassment rules). But that's all.

I really want/need this job, Robots. I just can't stand being my current job anymore.
>>
Self bump, don't care if attentionwhore
>>
>>24606792
Why are pepe and wojak so sad?
>>
>>24607348
dunno what to say, but good luck for the exam at least.
>>
>>24607410
Because Wojak asked Pepe to kill him so that he can finally stop feeling feels. Pepe is sad because he wants to die to escape from his misery, but once he kills Wojak, there will be no one else to kill him.

>>24607421
Thanks, Robot. I really want the job. It could literally turn my entire life around - I'd finally have a salary, and benefits - I'd have prestige - I'd have the ability to be in a place where I could move up - I'd be in a field I like and for which I studied.
>>
>>24606792
man, you answered your own question, keep the job until you reach more, and be THANKSFULL you got a job, and everthing is estable, are you a fucking retard or what?
>>
File: 1378778703001.jpg (5 KB, 200x154) Image search: [Google]
1378778703001.jpg
5 KB, 200x154
>>24607523
I can't, I legitimately hate the job I have, I get the urge to just tear all the papers up and tell the bossman to shove it and just storm out and never go back. I feel so bad working there, because I didn't go to university just to be in that shitty place for that miserable wage that even fast food workers earn more than me. Worse, that job will not ever get me anything: there is no room for moving up, and it teaches me no actual skills that I can actually use to get jobs elsewhere.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.