[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ was right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Wallpaper_LosingItBigTime.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Wallpaper_LosingItBigTime.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Today I found out that my mother was a Stacy.

>Be 30 and getting divorce from cheating slut
>The only thing that keeps me from believing that all women are whores is that my mother has been married to my father for 32 years
>State that I'll never date a woman over the age of 28 because by then women have slept around too much
>Mother tries to reassure me, "I dated a LOT during my 20s. I dated many, many men. Finally I met your father when I was 30. After so many other guys, it was good to find one with morals that I could settle down with. You might find another woman who is in the same position!"
>MFW
>>
File: 1426309414590.jpg (692 KB, 553x936) Image search: [Google]
1426309414590.jpg
692 KB, 553x936
>babby's first encounter with the ride
>>
>>24606764
This happened to me too familiam. I thought dad was my mom's first real relationship but it turns out she had a year long relationship in high school.
>>
>>24606764
My mom is a single mother.

She is dead set on setting me up with random bitches she meets. Either their damaged, fat or have kids or some shit.

She wants me to be a step dad so fucking bad, its fucking weird. And she gets mad if I tell her I want kids of my own, or that I won't date a single mother like her, or that I don't take girls that she tries to hook me up with. Throughout my life she dated guy to guy trying to find the guy to save her. They all just fucked her and left. I don't feel like being one of those guys.

I want to be an actual father; fuck that hammy down shit.

And guess what race we are.
>>
>>24607832
She sounds like a retard. She's just selfish and projecting herself onto these girls. Just find the girl that's right for you man, and fuck what your mom thinks about that. Idk what race you are.
>>
>>24607896
Black. And thanks for the words of encouragement.

I'm talking to a girl now, so yeah fuck that shit.
>>
>>24607896
>find the girl that's right for you man
There are no "right ones." Women only weaken men.
>>
Tell your dad he's a beta provider and your mom is probably fucking a nigger behind his back. He deserved to know.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.