[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
that freudian feel when you simultaneously want to kill yourself,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1448600946838.jpg (77 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1448600946838.jpg
77 KB, 800x800
that freudian feel when you simultaneously want to kill yourself, rape women, and be a woman because of your mom
>>
>>24606621
Lmao ikr
>>
>>24606621
why not get a gang of niggers to rape you to death
>>
>>24606621
when you want to fuck kill marry
your dad
>>
>that feel when you want to murder all the turdskins in the country but it would be illegal
>>
greentext story please, what your slip was and what your mom has to do with it, sounds good.
>>
Can I rape you? Pretty please?
>>
>>24606701
her dad, husband, and brother were all alcoholics, im an alcoholic, she always coddled me more than my sisters, ive wanted to be a chick since grade school, i am too youthful and feminine looking for women my age to want me making me resentful enough to hate them, etc.
>>
>>24607255
i'd probably like it and then hate myself for letting myself be an inferior bitch
>>
>>24607799
Alright, love. Expect me to come rape you some time in the near future. Stay rapeable ;)
>>
>>24607275
tfw (I would post the feels dude in panties, but I don't have it)
>>
File: 1440385014939.png (34 KB, 264x314) Image search: [Google]
1440385014939.png
34 KB, 264x314
this life is nothing but suffering for me.
>>
>>24606646
because i hate niggers......
why would i want to fuck them...
>>
>>24607275
Well be a girl if you want to. But I'd recommend you take it into very serious consideration not to. I think you'd probably regret it and just want to be a man again. I think we've all wanted to be girls at some point or for stretches of time.
>>
>>24607275
Post PICs of yourself, OP
ree.
>>
>>24609387
i know that. and that is why i am not doing it. all i care about is drugs really anyways. sex is kind of a drug and it would be easier to get but it wouldn't be worth it. i kind of just wish i was dead. i can't get any pleasure out of anything and as soon as i do things crash down around me and bring me back to reality and i suffer a lot.
>>
>>24609419
Yeah same here. I used to think drugs could really help me forget about shit and have fun. I always end up back to square one though. I never retain anything meaningful. I need company and love. I don't know what it takes to get that.
>>
File: 21421421212.png (27 KB, 530x570) Image search: [Google]
21421421212.png
27 KB, 530x570
>>24606621
I want to kill other people, die in my sleep, rape and murder women in some kind of stylized hyper violent guro way and be a little girl vampire with super human strength who never ages

I'm not joking
>>
>>24609467
they don't. i abuse them all the time and i still feel the pain of being alive it just dulls it. while noticeably damaging my body and mind. why was i created to be so intelligent and physically capable yet in so much pain that i want to physically destroy myself between drugs, suicidal thoughts, and some fucked up desire to take female hormones? i like to have friends and people care about me but i am so touchy and shitty that i will hate people one minute and love them the next. it hurts so much to be like that.

>>24609477
yeah i can feel that dude. here's to hoping i die in my sleep tonight, turn into a vampire loli, prey on people and suck out their blood and torture them, and then actually die in my sleep for good when i get bored.
>>
>>24606621
That feel when not mentally stable but every doctor thinks I'm a woman in a man's body, going to kill others so I need to be on lobotomizing drugs, or are a filthy bigot that needs to learn to be tolerant
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.