[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad Summercamp Experience Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Here is the story of why I absolutely abhore glowsticks.
>Be me, 12 years old at a summer camp.
>Average wake-up time is 6:45, but on Saturdays everyone is supposed to sleep in and stay in bed until 9 so counselors can nap. (This is all just background info so that shit makes sense)
>Friday night. (On Fridays, whole camp gathers in the evenings.)
>Sitting with some friends, listening to an old guy tell stories about a dude putting soup in his pockets or some shit
>See glowsticks are being passed out, and that a friend has broken one open and is doodling with it.
>Take one and break it open, draw aimlessly
>This kid who was a complete jock asshole (And ironically tiny) sees what I'm doing and starts whispering really loudly asking me for the glowstick.
>Give it to him so he'll shut up
>He plays around and gives it back
>Ironically, as soon as I have it again a counselor notices and starts chewing me out.
>GodFuckingDammit.jpg
>Counselor starts talking about how the stuff is toxic and I start getting worried
>Whatever, gathering is over and we head back to the tents.
>I'm still kinda jumpy so I take an ass ton of hand sanitizer and clean my hands
>Go into the tent, get ready for bed.
>Next morning, wake up early because internal clock reasons.
>Remember I have a book
>Kid below me has a bag of like 300 glowsticks for no reason
>He gives me two and I start reading by glowlight
>Glowsticks start to dim
>Sigh and crack them again
>THEY BOTH FUCKING POP RIGHT IN MY FACE
>FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK.pdf
>Jump off top bunk, land on cement floor in bare feet.
>Remember I'm supposed to stay silent so I basically run two laps around our tent panicking and trying to figure out what to do.
>Run up to counselor's bed
>He's asleep
>Can't be too loud
>Fuck
>Pace for another couple seconds before slugging him in the shoulder
>He looks up groggily
>Frantically gesture at my face and mutter "Fucking glowstick popped..."
Continue?
>>
Please don't Original Poster, you are a faggot. Thanks
>>
>robot at camp, as in normal life
>camp is at a government science facility
>have to keep ID badges to show we belong there
>losing your ID means you have to miss an entire day and spend it working in the mess hall
>get lightly bullied the first and second day
>bonfire that night
>bonfire takes place beside a big curved wall engraved with donor names
>end up hiding behind it because there's no one that will talk to me at this point
>someone's ID flies over the wall
>figure some kid is getting bullied, since I hear some kids laughing immediately after
>throw the badge back over when the laughter stops
>come out from behind the wall, since my position is given away
>the laughing kids are still standing there and all stare at me
>"WHAT THE FUCK, DUDE"
>spend three minutes threatening me for "getting their friends' badge stuck on the top of the wall"
>I can see it in his pocket

>next day
>one girl catches me in the circuitry lab and tries to apologize
>"Oh, you'll be sorry. You'll all be sorry."
>force my eye to start twitching to be "intimidating"
>she drops the circuitry class
>>
>>24606326
>>24607350
Ignore the edgy teenager OP, please cont.
>>
>>24607728
Go kill yourself. Scrublord. No one loves you, how the fuck is comment not original? You roastie slut, go die, you and your shitty story you shitty jew bitch beta fag
>>
File: tortoiseman.jpg (6 KB, 160x200) Image search: [Google]
tortoiseman.jpg
6 KB, 160x200
>>24609296

or buying a 4chan Pass.
>>
>>24606326
cont cunt pls
>>
>Some sperg at summer camp collected shit in a bag and spun it around vertically.
>It sprayed on everyone around them a bit, including the teacher and he got in trouble for it
>Ruined my favorite shirt. No matter how many times I washed it, the stink wouldn't come off
>>
>>24606326
>went to summer camp when i was 12
>assigned cabin and roommates
>hell yea top bunk
>met this fat kid everyone called "spike" for for some reason even though his name was Jeremy
>Spikes been coming to the camp for years, all the Councillors know him.
>he explains his nickname is "spike" because he gets so much pussy
>lolwut.exe
>i make fun of him over it, just bants, nothing serious.
>he and his crew immediately take a dislike to me. Seinfeld/twilight zone shit
>days later, we go on a hike to this nice swimming spot
>shit was cash, getting ready to leave
>i point behind spike and gasp and point behind him into the woods. and yell "WOLF!"
>he tries to run, falls. eats it so hard he literally shits and pisses himself
>turns out the kid was legitimately retarded
>did not occur to me at all
>all this time ive been rotting on a retard and scared him so bad he shit himself
>everyone hates me
>awkward 2 days left
>go home. never look back
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.