[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Shot these 2 today. >Sent a snap to a girl I met on wow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 8
File: Snapchat-4331641504663396278.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4331641504663396278.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
>Shot these 2 today.
>Sent a snap to a girl I met on wow
>along with like 7 other friends
>An hour later she demands to know why I sent that pic to her, spamming me
>tell her in a hunter, just showing what I got today
>she calls me a "disgusting piece of shit" and that only a psycho would send a girl anything like that
>tell her I'm sorry she feels that way about it, and that it's not like I killed it for the lulz... I'm going to eat them.
>she tells me "keep that shit to yourself"

Now she won't talk to me on wow. How would someone get that offended, for hunting?

I'm confused robots.
>>
>>24606303
Girls don't do gore.
>>
laughing
>>
>>24606303
There's nothing wrong with hunting for the lulz doe.
>>
Well OP it seems relative morality has played you a bad hand in this instance

My advice is move on and remember that some people see things differently than you.
>>
File: open-carry-tools-292x300.jpg (30 KB, 292x300) Image search: [Google]
open-carry-tools-292x300.jpg
30 KB, 292x300
Most people aren't raised hunting. Their meat comes from a store. Then they're bombarded with television shows about how animals have feelings and talk like people. You presented a woman with a world view outside of her own and she sperged out. Most intolerant people respond that way.
>>
>>24606360
Agreed, it kinda was hunting for the lulz, but I'm still eating them, not like i shot them and put my dick in their mouths and left them in the woods.
>>
Killing small animals for fun is something serial killers do, anon.

Killing squirrels for food is something inbred hicks do, anon.
>>
Why are you eating squirrels?
>>
>>24606425
Because I craved one. Why not?
>>
Trash her. If she cant see animals as a food source then she's a sheltered brat. But girls dont usually like that, even if she was ok with it its still a bit odd
>>
>>24606374
its why the only non-hypocritical way to live your life for most people is vegetarianism. Unless you can deal with animals getting slaughtered you are delusional if you eat meat
>>
>>24606425
They're cheap and taste good. Why not? It costs like 2 cents for a .22 round and its running around your backyard.
>>
File: halal-slaughter-o.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
halal-slaughter-o.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>24606393

>animals dying to provide meat is ok as long as someone else does the killing

The net result is still the same
>>
>>24606364
Yeah, I get that. But to call someone disgusting because of that? Pfft.

>>24606393
You type like a seirril killer

>>24606482
Yeah, your right. I was just kinda in the moment, I don't find it any different then people posing with deer.
>>
>>24606303
pretty sure how you fucked up was sending a girl you don't know much about a picture of dead animals out of nowhere. bad move. maybe if it was you with a grizzly or something but squirrels, come on man, that could just be roadkill
>>
>>24606364
>some people see things differently than you.
I let out a hearty laugh when I read this.
I thought of an apocalyptic scenario where all the Peta fags have to hunt because they can't eat unless they do.
Why are people such retards?
>>
What did you shoot it with? I've always wanted to go hunting.
>>
File: 1448595679128.gif (2 MB, 299x348) Image search: [Google]
1448595679128.gif
2 MB, 299x348
>>24606492

most people can't deal with their own hypocrisy and would rather start a fight
>>
>>24606393
No, you're right, go big or go home, get a lion.
>>
I just think hunting is pretty gay simply for the fact that you're shooting something 100 yards away that is usually unaware and unable to defend itself.

If you hunted with a spear, cool, then you're a badass. Then hunting is cool. Hunting accidents should happen more often, because it should be far more dangerous to be considered even a relatively cool hobby.

It should just be called shooting. People who do it should be called shooters. Africans who throw spears into animals and then chase them across the sahara for 8 hours are hunters.

Pussies.
>>
>>24606520
Heck yeah! Was visiting my dad, was in his little patch of woods.
>>24606568
A .22
>>
>>24606568
Get either a .22special or .223 bolt action rifle(semi auto if you live in the USof Fun)
marlin makes good cheap starter rifles. I would recommend an xt, ive had it three years and I cant think of a single time its failed me. Put a scope on it (they fit it at the store for you) and you're good to go for most small or medium game
>>
>>24606625
Well, that's a cool post and all, but while you are going to drive somewhere to get something to eat tonight, I'm gonna eat something I got myself on my time and play wow.
>>
>killing squirrels

What are you, gay?

Only children hunt squirrels. Did it feel good blasting their brains in with your .22?

Or are you too pussy to use musketball/bow to get first dibs on them deer, senpai?
>>
>>24606625
Why does a hobby have to be dangerous? Technology allows us to hunt in much more efficient ways.

By the way most forms pf traditional hunting rely on getting the animal before it knows. Spear hunting? You dont actually chase a pig with a spear. You sit in a tree and wait for one to pass underneath you then lob is at its neck
>>
>>24606737
>t.european leftie
>>
>>24606303
wow rude OP

I don't blame her

hiding thread after this reply
>>
>>24606737
Well I went deer hunting 3 times this week but didn't see anything, so decided to go squirrel hunting after. Are you gay?

>>24606743
This guy knows.
>>
File: 1381123441157.png (68 KB, 225x353) Image search: [Google]
1381123441157.png
68 KB, 225x353
>>24606303
I doubt she's offended. Maybe she just thinks it's weird that you sent a picture of two dead squirrels?
>>
>>24606393

you forgot

>sending pics of dead animals to people is something serial killers do
>>
>>24606771

Naw son, I'm 'murican. And pretty conservative, having been brought up in a liberal shithole state before moving to the east coast woods.

Just shot out my .30-06 today, while my 11 year old cousin did the same with his .22. I didn't read the other posts and I still knew you were using that little peashooter, because that's pretty standard fare for squirrel hunting.

Something only extreme rednecks or children do.
>>
>>24606806
>>24606807

Yeah, but again, at the time I didn't think of it any different then someone posting a dead deer.
>>
good job coming off like a damn serial killer

you weren't even killing the squirrels for food. you were just doing it for lulz. and posting it on snapchat? way to be a fucking attention whore about it. you did it because you wanted a reaction, like every 15 year old that posts gore online. if you need an explanation on why she reacted the way she did, you're beyond help robofag
>>
>>24606856
But I did plan on eating them. Are you retarded?
>>
>>24606839
People like you make me embarrassed to be an American.
>>
>>24606846
>thinks sending pictures of dead deer is much better

it's like hickfags that make pictures of them and dead animals posing as their profile picture on tinder. trying way too hard and only going to end up with a white trash hick wife
>>
>>24606899
>eating squirrels

the autism is off the charts
>>
>>24606908
This

Just kill the animal, take it home, and eat it. No need to brag about it on social media like a fucking woman.
>>
>>24606935
>limiting what you eat because of who the fuck knows why

Alright man.
>>
>>24606303
i had an opposite experience

used to talk to this girl who was really sympathetic towards animals but i hadn't sent her a pic of me yet. so i decided to send her a picture that was floating around on /b/ of a fat kid posing next to a dead dog. i told her it was me and that i killed it. she was silent for a minute but then said 'i don't know what it is but i'm still attracted to you'

even though she thought i was fat and ugly and a dog killer

i must have a really good personality
>>
>>24606905
why
>person enjoying their hobby with a relative
name one thing wrong with that
>>
>>24606303
You complete freak. Like seriously bro, don't send girls pics of murdered animals unless it's like part of some plan to get them properly terrified before you murderrape them.

I don't have a problem with hunting. Hell, i think it's morally better than buying factory farmed shit, a damn sight more respectable to the animal's life and proper manly skill to know ... but if my bf just randomly sent me a photo of some shot-up deer out of the blue (at least if he did it before we properly knew each other) I'd be creeped out af. Defs would have dropped him if he wasn't so hot.
>>
>>24606975
Thank you anon.

>>24606969
Also thanks. Nobody but her freaked out. What a laughable cunt. Ty
>>
She actually thinks it's sexy as fuck but it turns her on more to act like she hates it. In reality you just made her the most wet she has ever been.
>>
>>24606992
Yeah. I learned something for sure. Good thing she's like 3000 miles away. Kek
>>
this is my favorite thread
>>
>tfw you will never go hunting with a /k/ robot who will show you the ropes
>>
>>24606975

nobody gives a fuck who you're doing it with if it's creepy as fuck
>>
>>24606303
>sending a pic of two dead animals you killed OUT OF THE BLUE
>doesn't understand why she is surprised

What next? Are you going to send a dead fish to an italian union organization?
>>
>squirrels

if you're going to brag, you gotta have something to brag about.
>>
>>24607120
The thread is satirical you stupid faggot. Your sense of humor is plebeian trash.
>>
>>24606303
>not seeing something wrong with sending a person an image of some dead squirrels
Just how? What made you possibly think that was going to go well? She was going to think you were manly for killing cute af squirrels? If so, that's some serious delusion bud.
>>
some of you squirrels are alright don't go in the forest tomorrow
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 750x1334
Jesus christ m8 congrats on the rodent roasting! I had a scuffle with one myself today, fucker tried to steal my pizza, heres a pic of him in his hidehout i fucking dumped snow on his ass.

Who /squirrelhater/ here?

They are opportunistic little weasels that will take everything you have.
>>
>>24607078

If OP isn't shitposting then I think we know who the next school shooter is
>>
>>24607100
Is funny because it is creepy. I gave her no warning, nothing like "hey I went hunting" just a pic, no caption.

I should have. But now it's over. Another thing to keep me up at night of cringe worthy things I've done.

>>24607120
Yeah, but I thought she was a Bro. Apparently not. I was kinda expecting a "nice". Boy was I wrong.

>>24607148
I post on 4chan, are you surprised?
>>
sending an image of dead squirrels to someone you barely know over a video game isnt the wisest thing to do...
>>
Are squirrels even good?
>>
>>24607194
Squirrels are literally as diseased and pesty as rats but since they have fuzzy tails people give them a free pass.
>>
>>24607184
I lold irl.

>>24607194
Gl getting that bastard.

>>24607209
Pssh. Nah I'm a bro.

>>24607245
Yeah...

>>24607278
Heck yeah! I put them in potato soup after I fry em.
>>
>>24607278
yeah

they taste like chicken, maybe a little better
>>
I'm a vegetarian but I've noticed most people who get upset about hunting eat meat.
I don't get it, most hunting seems a lot more humane, natural and less environmentally destructive than factory farming.

I don't have a problem with hunting certain animals like white tailed deer and squirrels, there's too many of them already.
>>
Has anyone here ever eaten frog?

Fucking delicious.
>>
File: 52452345.jpg (385 KB, 1300x810) Image search: [Google]
52452345.jpg
385 KB, 1300x810
Hope you sent her a picture of them gutted and ready to cook
>>
Girls don't dig the hunting process or results. Same with the preparation. You have to give them the food or fur if you want any chance of them being down with it
>>
>>24606303
you're autistic, desu senpai
>>
>>24606908
>trying way too hard and only going to end up with a white trash hick wife
Those are exactly the type of women they want; why would you date someone with a different lifestyle than you?
>>
>>24607356
Agreed all around.

>>24607360
Whatever floats your boat!

>>24607379
My nephew was there, he's 5, he was watching, asking ask kinds of questions.

>>24607443
You posting like that makes you more autistic then me. I may still be, but at least in not you.
>>
OP doesnt know women are retarded. Even the ones who learned to use computers. These hoes are tumblr.
>>
>>24607507
>doesn't like looking at dead animals
>mentally deficient
I think you got it the wrong way around aspie.
>>
All the rednecks itt RRRRRREEEEEEE we manchildren here get out!!!
>>
>>24607533

Do you eat meat?
>>
>>24607506
>Whatever floats your boat!

No dude, they are delicious. I promise. You should try them. Look up ways to prepare them, you won't regret it.
>>
jesus christ, siding with women? get off my board.
>>
>>24606806
this desu
also who cares. She plays WOW, shes prob not neurotypical or attractive
>>
>>24607533
You are removed from reality and choose to lie to yourself. How is handling a dead squirrel any different than a processed chicken breast? Most people look at and handle dead animals on a daily basis. Being so far removed from the reality of the situation makes you more likely to be the aspie.
>>
>>24606303
>>24606346
>Girls don't do gore

Pretty much this, OP. While I've met plenty of girls who are apathetic to hunting (and a few who seem to like it), blood and brains is a pretty universal mood-killer. (Inb4 people start connecting blood, gore, and monthly female anatomy)

If you want better results, try texting her the cooked and cleaned result. Makes you look good and handy. If she's actually interested in hunting (and thus worth your time), she'll ask for the above photos.
>>
>>24607637
you cant really argue with this logic, but part of being an aspie is not realizing the real world and society doesnt work on logic.
you are an aspie for sending a pic of dead squirrels to people you dont know well, and even more of an aspie for caring enough about a girls reaction to post about it here
>>
>>24607655
Yeah. Good idea. I should show her tomorrow.

Just out of the blue.
No warning.
Just a boiled squirrel, drenched in BBQ.
>>
>>24607590
>butchered meat = freshly dead animal
Are you a caveman?
>>24607637
Because the chicken breast has been cleaned and all the signs of life removed from it? Most people look at or handle pieces of dead animals that don't resemble the alive animal by any means.
>>
>>24607706
>Just out of the blue.
>No warning.
>Just a boiled squirrel, drenched in BBQ.

I'm beginning to think you're fucking with us, OP. If not the case, consider something a little more photogenic and a little less coonass. Grilled or roasted with some pleasant-sounding herbs and garlic? Apparently, there's some interesting ethnic stew dishes you can make with squirrel.
>>
I honestly don't give a shit about animals dying. I don't hate them or anything, I have a pet dog that I like, but I don't think they're anywhere on the level of humans, and that video of the chicks being grinded up doesn't affect me in the slightest.

No, I'm not trying to be edgy, just wondering how many others feel the same. And no, I wouldn't just kill an animal for fun or anything.
>>
>>24607928
Pretty sure that was sarcasm, m'senpai.
>>
>>24606303
Do it again next time to show you are the alfa male of the situation, and that she has to accept it.
>>
>>24607948
I'm kinda like you except seeing animals cruelty really fucks with me. Like there was a rekt thread earlier and this guy posted a webm of someone stuffing a cat into a gerbil cage and setting it on fire. Shit like that hurts me to the core but garden variety animal slaughter and hunting doesn't bother me. I also have a dog, but I don't consider him a friend or anything, just a dog that I take care of.
>>
Yeah, it's pretty terribly fucked up, shooting things that process aware suffering on our level. That was really stupid and inappropriate of you, also the vegans are almost 100% right and you're going to have to accept it some day

That feel when eating delicious and morally aligned foods, avoiding cancer and making hicks mad as fuck

Also hunting is a 100% slackjawed normie activity, sorry, along with literally every other element of your pathetic story
>>
>>24606303
Once a robot, always a robot. You done goofed, nigger.
>>
>>24608085
Nah, vegans are wrong. You're likely going to die early in a hilarious display of poetic justice, and you only look down on hunting because it's masculine and you're a faggot child of the age and your dad probably liked anal.
>>
>>24608085
>The fact that it felt pain for ten seconds is more important than the fact it is now in oblivion and will never experience life again.
Fucking dumbshit vegans, why are they so emotionally based?
>>
>>24606303
>>tell her I'm sorry
>girl i met on wow
its so betta that hurts man next time cook those squirrels first
>>
>>24608011

I can't stomach seeing animal cruelty. It makes me homicidally angry to witness it. Especially when anyone hurts a cat.

I'd rather have my feelings and live an honest life than desensitize myself to gore for internet tough guy points. Anyone can burn their empathy off with shock images, it's stupidly easy to condition yourself into being a numb piece of shit. Choosing to accept discomfort and suffering has made me a better person.

Better in terms of personal wellbeing, but also "better" in terms of survival skills and combat. I can't help but look down on smug gurofags. They're usually the ones who scream the loudest once they get hurt.
>>
are you literally autistic, OP?
>>
>>24608355
>Especially when anyone hurts a cat
This is where you went full-retard, senpai. Caring more about cats than say a turtle because the media tells you they're so so cute and totally smart with feelings, is just fucking unintelligent.
>>
I skinned a rabbit the other day because I wanted to try my hand at taxidermy.
It wasn't a bad thing, I don't feel guilt, but I also didn't wear a "gopro" and upload it to Facebook.
Don't share pictures of dead animals with girls, especially without an explanation- it could actually be legally tried as a threat.
nice shots though, and I commend you for the hunting.
Just keep an eye out for your own autism.
>>
>>24606303
jesus fucking christ man this is why you don't have a gf
>>
>>24608480
Well its not necessarily unintelligent, people are just emotionally invested in some things that are able to override reason, it could happen to anybody.
>>
>>24608526
Good point, I guess. Sorry Anon.
>>
>>24608526
Then don't get on your high horse about your animal views, when they're just as based on irrationality as some fag that likes gore.
>>24608544
>trying to be me
/devillish/
>>
>>24608480
>Caring more about cats than say a turtle
>tfw turtle saving is your hobby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ocX3-XIDNY
>>
>>24608653
>tfw thought I saved a turtle
>it was a tortoise
>tortoises can't swim
>drowned it in my fishtank
>>
>>24606303
>get snapchat of dead squirrel on concrete next to someone's foot
>dont recognize snapchat username
>think its my ex going crazy and threatening me

that shit can be terrifying, i hope you didnt send it to her without some sort of context in the caption
>>
>>24608480
ayrt here

My cat essentially raised me because my parents were extremely neglectful. I didn't have contact with any other living creatures as a child. The loneliness would have killed me.

I don't give a damn if you think it's irrational. People who claim to love everyone equally are liars. There's no such thing as universal love. I care about the things I care about, and one of those things is cats.
>>
>>24606303
she might be a nature hippy ignore her
>>
>>24608828
>My cat essential raised you
It raised you as much as a soft toy could, i.e. in no way at all. I don't care if you agree or not, you're the perfect example of projecting onto animals qualities which they simply cannot possess.
>>
>>24606559
they could always eat grass anon
>>
>>24606559
Well that's silly we aren't in an apocalyptic scenario. Would their morals change in that specific scenario?
Maybe.
>>
>>24608859

Protip: you're about as correct as a flat earth conspiracist, and your inability to perceive empathy is blatantly apparent.

I'm a neuroscientist and you're trying to tell me what the hardware limits on a mammalian brain are. Kek.
>>
>>24606625
Agreed.
Even Dick Cheney "hunts" pheasants, and he does it in an enclosed yard.
If it was a fair fight I could believe hunting is more than a small-penis distraction technique.
>>
>>24609000
So the cat recognized that his parents were neglecting him?
The cat recognized that he wasn't getting raised properly and took it upon itself to do so instead?
Or did the cat simply have no real idea what the fuck was going on and acted as a companion just like he would have in a loving home?

Cats may have empathy, but they don;t have the intelligence, language or social conditioning to understand 99% of human society, no matter how nice it is to think otherwise.
>>
LGTSS
>Still playing WoW
>Using normie social media shit

What's worse is all the normies in this thread getting butthurt over a squirell. All of you please die.
>>
>>24606303
desu you shoulda sent her another snap after you skinned them. fuck bleeding heart libruls who can't deal with someone killing their own food. unless you're vegan you got no room to talk. you're just paying someone else to do the ugly part for you.
>>
>>24606303
Why must humans destroy everything? Do you have a brain?
>>
>>24606303
Did you just send her the pic with no context?
She overreacted but you are definitely white trash tho
>>
Almost every animal product has some kind of health risks to it like increased cancer risk or muscle inflammation. Going vegan is the best option for health and strength.
>>
>>24606737
>not killing everything with a knife or your bare hands

pussy
>>
>>24609702
>thinking it is only humans who have to kill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vohz__7wtU
>>
>>24609901
Have a hemlock salad and let us know how it went.
>>
>>24606303
Why the fuck do you bother hunting squirrels OP? There's like no meat on em
>>
I'm a vegetarian and am fine with hunting

think of it this way, if you were a wild animal would you rather get pounced on by a predator and be slowly eaten alive, starve to death slowly over the course of a bad winter, get an injury and slowly rot away from the infection or just get your brains blown out one day when you're grazing and don't even see it coming or feel it? because that's their options, they're not house pets with easy lives
>>
>>24611854
I don't know what you mean by that familia.
>>
>>24612085

Oh shit. Really?

Learn your plant identification before you go off about meat being unhealthy.

Also stay away from riparian habitats/ anywhere marshy.. I wouldn't trust you there.

>plants are living organisms too
>often contain damaging compounds
>tfw actually a botanist
>>
>>24612134
I still don't understand what you are trying to convey with that post.
>>
File: 1436198293691.jpg (97 KB, 1200x1126) Image search: [Google]
1436198293691.jpg
97 KB, 1200x1126
>heh look at me I killed a tiny animal with muh gunz

You're not a hunter, you're a faggot
Come back when you've killed an animal of your size and weight of larger without your fancy tools
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.