[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> I am officially a 25 year old kissless, friendless, pen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: yOjUeEE.png (231 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
yOjUeEE.png
231 KB, 572x380
> I am officially a 25 year old kissless, friendless, penny-less virgin who's never even been to a party and the only thing keeping the crushing loneliness at bay is shitposting stale memes on a tibetan finger painting web seminar

I just want to be a normie like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma4Sbdqu5HI

I just want to enjoy life and be carefree.

WHY IS IT SO GOD DAMN HARD?
>>
File: 39519283.png (44 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
39519283.png
44 KB, 500x461
I know how it is man... You are among friends here we understand.
>>
just scream WOO haha soo fREE i love life and parties! Yeah! ayy jim pass me another brewski! WOOOO so much fun! dance with me baby! feel the beat! jam on your feet! check out my new swaggerific style! don't worry about how much it costed hahah!
selfie!
haha post it on my wall LIKE
can't wait to do it all over again bro
>>
>>24606100
Do you really man?

I mean I shitpost here a lot and it seems like actual robots don't really exist anymore. I can't tell if it's just trolls or everyone else has moved on but me.
>>
>>24606217
Yes anon. I'm not even him but I accept you and rely on posts here probably too much. Maybe one of your previous posts changed my life, man.
I wish it could be more than that. I wish we could be happy.
>>
>>24606292
I do too, friend.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
I am freaking 21 and I have not kissed a girl. I work in a butcher shop and I smell like body oder dead cow and bleach all the time I wear shit clothing and my parents and family hate me because I "moved out too early" I play video games all day and go on 4chan when I am about to go to sleep. I can officially say I am a super neckbeard. Yet I still continue to live for some reason. It is as if life has not given up on me yet and I still have something to do.

Here is something to cheer you up man XD
>>
>>24606356
best wishes anon
i wish i could do something about it all

i want to hit her in the face so badly
>>
File: 2358913501.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
2358913501.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
Man what I am trying to say is be happy you even have oxygen in your body. Be happy that you even have internet to use. Be grateful and thankful that you even have fingers and arms so that you can type all this stuff. Be happy man!!! A lot of us here may not admit it but we are a group of broke, kissless, social outcasts. This is what this site is for, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you for being alive man and I mean that :)
>>
I NEED to breed white women
>>
>>24606584
That's a pretty depressing way of living.

No offence man, but I don't see how I could convince myself it's okay when the only people I can identify with are pixelated fonts on a screen.

Everyone around me seems... whole. Like they've got layers and layers to them and their lives, and I'm just here, trying to be content with scraps, barely managing to create a semblance of humanity, and lying to myself hoping I could actually believe that my life is worth anything.
>>
>>24606040
Work on not being penniless. The fact that you have no social life should make it extremely easy to save money even making less than 20k a year.

Im assuming you have no friends because youve either made 0 effort to maintain relationships in your life, or you're a mega douche. Either way its not hard to make friend if you have the balls to interact with people and the social awarness not to creep them out.

Women are a meme, and 25 is still pretty young. They will come with age and money. They will come sooner if you have self esteem and social worth
>>
File: sad_pepe.png (105 KB, 707x566) Image search: [Google]
sad_pepe.png
105 KB, 707x566
>>24606217
22khv here, I don't have anywhere else to go.
>>
>>24606949
It's not a depressing way of living... What's depressing is what those people in that vid OP shared end up like. Honestly man you need to just live if you feel like you want to end your life just remember that there are people who actually would care if you end your life. There ALWAYS is someone out there that does care. It's like rule 34 except for life. lets call it rule 37
Rule 37: Everyone matters no exceptions
>>
>>24607096
Not him but even if all the people in OP's video end up old and depressed they at least got to experience life. We never did, I'm not going to get those pleasures because of something outside of my control, why should I be happy about that?

Somewhere in the world right now Chad is having a threesome with two girls who would laugh at the idea of me trying to speak to them not to mention better looking taller men or more intelligent and make more money so more likely than not his living situation and career is significantly better than my own.

There's literally no reason for me to exist but to suffer. It sucks I have internet and get to see normies live their lives while I just sit here and do nothing.
>>
File: giphy.gif (895 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
895 KB, 500x281
>>24607215
Rule 37: Everyone matters no exception
>>
File: not ok pepe.png (112 KB, 297x282) Image search: [Google]
not ok pepe.png
112 KB, 297x282
>>24606040
>mortal desires
>human desires
>not vomiting after watching that video

you may be in a robots situation but you wish to walk the normies path of unenlightenment and ignorance

i'd say your a cyborg at best
robots can't feel happiness or the desire for human interaction as they know its pitfalls and deception

only good emotions robots can feel are content which comes with comfyness and the occasional smug feeling
>>
I go to parties occasionally and never really enjoy them. The entire lifestyle just seems dumb and destructive to me, full of binge drinking and retarded decisions.
>>
>>24606040
god that video was gay
>>
File: image.png (61 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61 KB, 375x360
Wake waka
>>
>>24606217

Shitposters/trolls/normies definitely outnumber robots on the board by far these days
>>
I just want a friend. One that I can trust.
>>
Are you alex keen?
>>
>>24606040
>I just want to be a normie like this

You want to be an over privileged 20-something white douchebag? Come on man those people are boring, sure they're happy, but where the fuck does that get you? It reminds me of something Miyazaki said about happiness being the ultimate goal in life in 'kingdom of dreams and madness':
I've heard that (the notion that hapiness is the ultimate goal in life) from several people now and I wonder, is this what post-war demmocrasy has amounted to? I don't get it, so I'm curious. What about Suzuki? He can't be doing this for his won happiness. So why does he do it? Do you work for your own happiness? I don't ever feel happy in my daily life.
>>
The people in the video you posted are disgusting and boring and I never want to be near them.
You may not enjoy this site but others do, you can fuck off to some subreddit or pua forum for butthurt fags like you that baaww their eye out because they can't fuck whore and get shitfaced
>>
>>24609331
>You want to be an over privileged 20-something white douchebag?

Let go of your bitterness. These people are having fun and are mostly decent people, guaranteed.

> Come on man those people are boring, sure they're happy, but where the fuck does that get you?

Happiness is an end in itself bud. Might as well enjoy yourself- that said if this doesn't look like fun to you than no point pursuing it.
>>
>>24609505
>These people are having fun and are mostly decent people, guaranteed.

you have no idea how much back-stabbing and bitching goes behind those fake smiles, everything is done for the sake of appearance there is no genuine kindness, just big egos and decadence
your goal in life is to make the best you can with what you got, not live like a lazy dumb hedonistic animal from your mommy's paycheck.
stay butthurt because YOU deserve your misery
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.