[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ what is the easiest way I can die with purpose. Not pussy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: url.jpg (9 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9 KB, 210x240
/r9k/ what is the easiest way I can die with purpose. Not pussy ass suicide, but what is the easiest way to die fighting for a cause or for an army? I am fucking done with life and don't want to waste it on just suicide.

t. an edgy bastard
>>
File: vikingwojak.png (113 KB, 695x820) Image search: [Google]
vikingwojak.png
113 KB, 695x820
Probably travel to Turkey and move across the border to join the kurds. Ypg are Marxists and pkk are considered terrorists by Turkey but if those don't bother you, I'd say dying in glorious battle and taking down some isis fucks with you has to be pretty high on the list. Go get some anon, we believe in you. See you in Valhalla.
>>
>>24606085
Pretty much this

Alternatively join ISIS if you're an edgy bastard and die killing chilluns in france
>>
>>24605942
eliminate george soros and stop one of the key players in the current decline of our society

he may not be the master puppeteer, but he is still a valuable pawn to them

anybody who knows of him and the shit he's done will remember you as a hero :^ )
of course this is 4chan so I'm not being serious and am edgy joking tbqh
murder is illegal and bad
>>
File: IMG_20151027_101258.jpg (76 KB, 515x561) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151027_101258.jpg
76 KB, 515x561
Kill Feinstein with a knife. Don't shoot her.
>>
Tsar Nick II sucked at ruling, got keked by a guy with crazy eyes and a huge beard, and died like a bitch. Don't be like him.
>>
>>24606085
>>24606696
Do not fight for the stinky Kurdish faggots. They do fight ISIS but also do not have a legitimate claim to their own country of Kurdistan. do not support these assholes they do not care about Americans at all
>>
Kill Trump and pretend to be a leftist. it'll guarantee a non retarded Republican will win
>>
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>tfw I will never die in battle for a righteous cause

Why live /r9k/?
>>
>>24606085
The YPG aren't Marxists, they're Democratic Confederalists
>>
>>24607321
>not choosing hillary
>not choosing MUH FREE SHIT DOE: the candidate

I think the retarded one here is you.
>>
>>24607326
the best way to fight against the jews is to grow your own food and get a qt aryan wife
>>
>>24607400
Kill Hillary
>now gibs me dat the candidate is front runner with angry dem bass
Kill Gibs me Dat
>Hillary has almost guaranteed chance of winning
Not killing Trump means that either Trump will probably lose as the Republican candidate anyways or will split the vote running independent
>>
>>24607520
At this point, anything more conservative is better than those two. Even if I didn't particularly support Trump, I'd vote him so that the other two wouldn't get into office. Trump has an advantage of winning office over the other republicans because he's more of a meme candidate than them.
>>
>>24607670
He won't win because he drives away moderates. The only way Republicans can win is if he drops out
>>
>>24605942
Join isis and then kill as many isis as you can, make sure to leave some note saying you were infiltrating Isis.
>>
Suicide bomb a feminist gathering
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.