[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really want to just kill myself at this point. If I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1448659762208.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1448659762208.gif
2 MB, 500x375
I really want to just kill myself at this point.

If I can't look forward to living a life with a beautiful woman then shy bother living. My purpose as a male doesn't exist. All women are whores and the ones that aren't only like thugs and drug addicts. If you're a decent guy, the standards they set are so high or warped it's impossible for you to compete.

I give up, I'm tired of whores, I'm tired of trying. Just going go end it. Thanks Brittney.
>>
>>24605695
do it soon and make sure to live stream it pls thx
>>
well hello elliot rodgers
>>
>>24605695
>the standards they set are so high or warped it's impossible for you to compete.
Unlike you, the one who wants to kill himself because he doesn't have a 'beautiful' woman? Most people are average or below, including you, and yet you still think you deserve a beautiful woman.
>>
>>24605695
>All women are whores and the ones that aren't only like thugs and drug addicts
You believe that the only women on this earth that are NOT whores want to be with thugs are drug addicts?

That's pretty retarded buddy.
>>
>>24605695
mfw i've put my dick in a girl comparable to this
wew
>>
>>24605967
All women fall for thugs or "bad boys".
>>
>>24605695
>I really want to just kill myself at this point.

A wise man once told me that there is no such thing as a sucidal person. There are only attention whoring faggots, and people who are dead, because they killed themselves.

Guess which one you are, OP.
>>
>>24605695

>All women are whores and the ones that aren't only like thugs and drug addicts.

This is just bullshit, OP.
>>
>>24606133
you're bullshit, you just haven't experienced how those subhumans really are, you dont get any points for being a kek
>>
Disregard females, acquire currency. Stop revolving your life around bitches, you fucking beta piece of shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.