[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we pretend we're from reddit and that todays our first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8
File: reddit_logo_Startup_380x285.jpg (42 KB, 674x501) Image search: [Google]
reddit_logo_Startup_380x285.jpg
42 KB, 674x501
ITT: we pretend we're from reddit and that todays our first day on 4chan
>>
What's up? Where 4ch/ilikedicks
>>
Hi where are the hilarious women hating jokes?
>>
>>24605371
>pretend

You know the board you're currently on is R9K, right?
>>
>>24605459
the absoloute madman!
>>
File: 1444782888766.jpg (52 KB, 572x853) Image search: [Google]
1444782888766.jpg
52 KB, 572x853
Hey normies post your rarest pepes to prove you're a robot this one made me kek
>>
Lol, how do I even log in?
>>
i bought 4chan gold so my posts would always bump threads to the front page :D

you deserve 4chan gold for that post!
>>
>>24605371

OP you are such a fucking faggot please killyourself.

That is a terrible crop. If I wanted to see a crop like that I'd hit myself in the head

> implying
>>
Hahah nigger nigger !! Keked am I right? Get keked ... Gore thread anyone? Hah
>>
>>24605371
This place seems scary, please don't post anything illegal and mind your pronous plz and thx
Do I win?
>>
how do i trip code?
>>
Hey guys, can you recommend a good sub4chan for me to browse? Preferably one with those sadfrog maems.
>>
>>24605371
g-guys s-stop having right wing political views
y-you racists
>>
Yeah, simplistically Eric
>>
File: error.png (38 KB, 326x268) Image search: [Google]
error.png
38 KB, 326x268
>>24606533
How the fuck did you put sage in your name field? It always gives me a post error
>>
hey guys, new to 4chan. been 'lurking' on r/4chan for a few days now and I thought i'd check it out. mmight seem a bit straight forward, but i'd LOVE to join anonymous :) just let me know some of the ins and outs of 4chan, because i'm new
did I mention i was new? because i am.
new is what i am.
to this website, i am new.
guess i'm a >4chan noob!
good luck have fun
>>
you guys like doge? xD

jk rly i read greentext thingies and i decided to come see!
>>
Now watch me whip...... Now watch me maymay! Lol le 9gag army right? Fuck those guys! May may trole face haha eric my friend. Eric is that you? I'm saying maymay ironically by the way guys, I know the real pronunciation is meme. I'm just making a little joke.
>>
>>24606569
MODZ MODZ this poster broke the rules
>>
who is this 4chan? LOL XXXXXXDDDDDDDD
>>
>>24605371
how the fuck do i give you gold
>>
>>24606612
But he didn't.
>>
fembot here ama im lonely and sick of trying to talk to normies
>>
>>24606440
Your face is a terrible crop.
>>
>>24606603
>Now watch me whip...... Now watch me maymay
kek'd
>>
>>24606529
c-calling Sanders a kek is a m-meme
r-right guys?
>>
>>24606569
Easy when you know how
>>
Haha, wubalubadubdub!
Hey, everyone my name is chase!
my favorite subreddits are adviceanimals, funny, and pics
The Narwhal Bacons at Midnight!
>>
>>24606635
teach me senpai. Is it just the capital?
>>
File: absolutely_disgusting.jpg (9 KB, 233x200) Image search: [Google]
absolutely_disgusting.jpg
9 KB, 233x200
Please, can we refrain from using the N word in the comments? Lets be mature here, guys.

mfw i actually said this unironically on funnyjunk once
>>
>>24606673
>People still don't know how to do it
All of my kekliest kekles.
>>
>>24606572
upvoted!
let's hope I can figure out to get 4chan karma
>>
>>24606672
>Stutter typing

N-no t-this i-is h-how y-you d-do i-it.
>>
testing 1 2 3

Why's there so much misogyny here lol...?
>>
Woman hate thread

>pic unrelated, and OP makes no contribution
>>
>>24606727
l-lol
i-i t-think w-we m-made a-a n-new m-meme
i-ill p-post t-this o-on r-reddit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-28-22-56-42.png (258 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-28-22-56-42.png
258 KB, 720x1280
>>24606635
Read the rules god what is it with these 11 year olds things were sooooo much better in 2013
>>
hey :)) what's up everyone
who else here HATES tumblr and 9gag xD
>>
>>24606791
This totes won't be cancer,right?
>>
How do I become a wizard? :^)
>>
>>24606798
>allows trips
>do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts
kek
>>
>>24606791
Already did *winks at you*
edit: I sent you some gold for the trouble
>>
let's hope their is a /r/gonewild/ subreddit ;)
>>
>>24606798
>IVE BEEN HERE SINCE 2013 GAIZ
>Not knowing how to cite the rules

Here, use
>>>/global/rules/7

You can cite board-specific rules using
>>>/r9k/rules/2
>>
>>24606798
>Global rule 13
>No tripfagging
>Literally a quarter of everyone who uses 4chan tripfags
It's also against the rules to tell someone they're breaking the rules ;^)
>>
>>24606891
The point of the thread was to act like reddit f.am
>>
>>24606934
>not knowing what tripfagging is
>thinking tripfagging is against the rules
You're not even pretending. You really are reddit
>>
>>24605371
Bernie Sanders for president 2016!
>>
>>24606798
There is a rule against announcing your sages. There is no rule against mentioning the word sage. And you can see from the screencap that there was no actual sage happening
>>
>>24606953
>Implying that someone from Reddit wouldn't post the rules
>Implying someone from Reddit wouldn't jokingly point out that
>Implying I'm not from Reddit since what I'm doing is what someone from Reddit would do
I'm not.
>>
>>24606934
Your ugly fucking face is against the rules.
>>
Reddit's political views are nearly identical with 4chans.
>>
Boypucci thread!
>>
>>24605371
How do you make an account here?
>>
>>24607081
You can start by simply an heroing.
>>
>>24606529
DAE hate pol?
>>
Hi /r/4chan I was hoping you guys could help me with a relationship problem:

My girlfriend is a proud feminist and has told me that I always need to ask for consent for any kind of physical contact that I initiate towards her, whether it is kissing, hugging, or holding her hand.

One day I told her that "I wanna hold your hand" and she withdrew from me, telling me that she is disgusted that I think that I own her, and that she isn't bound to be in an exclusive relationship with me.

That's when she told me she wants to open the relationship up. I told her that since I too am a feminist I agree that monogomy is just a social construct and that I should be accepting and supportive of any new boyfriends she has.

Anyway one day she brought one of her other boyfriends over and he is an African-American gentleman (or at least he is presenting himself as a man in terms of gender), and he is already naked. I noticed that his member was of substantial size and I will be ashamed to admit that I was envious of him. I dared not say anything about him being naked in my house because I know that clothes are just a social construct and that I should be culturally sensitive to those that reject the conformity that clothes bring to our society.

He proceeds to insert his substantially sized penis (or at least I assume it is a penis, I concede that he could be a FtM transexual which would make his penis a feminine penis) into my girlfriend's asshole. I will concede that I felt quite jealous as my girlfriend has never allowed me to have anal sex with her because she considered it to be too degrading and sexist.

Anyway, as he ejaculates inside her my girlfriend demands that I lick her asshole. I will shamefully admit that I hesitated to do so because I thought it was disgusting (although I do not mean to disparage any man, womyn, or intersexual transhumyn who enjoys licking penis ejaculate).

My girlfriend accused me of being a homophobe, do you guys think she was right?
>>
>>24606572
Haha! My SO and I loved your post. I laughed way more than I should have reading it. Now I'm going to go have sexytimes with my SO, but enjoy some gold kind sir!
>>
>>24607128
What a crappy boyfriend you are.
>>
How do you upvote comments?
>>
>>24607128
jesus dude, what's wrong with you?
>>
>>24607201
I'll help you out fellow redditor, as long as you upvote me. It's quiet simply really. Just reply to someome and write a (you) in the rely, and they instantly get one upvote. Share and pass the love!
>>
how do you reply to people?
>>
>>24607128
delete facebook, hire a lawyer, hit the gym
>>
How do I upvote peoples posts
>>
>>24605371
you mean we lurk? If we're worth a shit?
>>
File: bazinga.jpg (112 KB, 942x1181) Image search: [Google]
bazinga.jpg
112 KB, 942x1181
SHABIZZLES
>>
We are Anonymous, we are Legion.
>>
>>24605371
Make threads like these
>>
>>24607382
I thought that was a shitty /tv/ meme. Please do not tell me that that's actually a reddit meme.
>>
i bet i get dubs........ NOW! ^ CHECK THEME
>>
@24607304 I don't know, this site's weird?
>>
>>24607414
/r/bigbangcomics

See for yourself
>>
>>24607414
It started as a /TV/ meme but soon a whole subreddit was created devoted to le funny Big Bang Theory satire that soon stopped being satire and just repeated memes

EDIT: Thanks for the gold kind sir/madam
>>
>>24606703
work please
>>
File: pepe1.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
I really, really dislike Trump.

Like, how could a racist bigot like him even come to exist? And why do my /b/ros support him?

Pic related my rarest peep, save it my friends it's all yours.
>>
>>24607415
These are dubs.

Check them and suck it,faglord.
>>
lol my gf is so funny and nice she makes me soooooooooooo happy XD
>>
I just had an r/showerthought that's actually just an avenue to deliver my shitty political views

If Hillary was president she'd be her own First Lady lol vote for her though seriously
>>
>>24607580
Don't worry, that loser doesn't stand a chance against Bernie. America is smarter than that.
>>
The only thing that stands out to me about reddit is that everyone writes these ridiculously long posts in this snarky condescending tone that's just irritating as shit.
>>
>>24607658
Reddit thinks they speak for society and need to set an "example".
>>
>>24607580
he is only in it for racism and money like all republicans

vote bernie pls

Edit: thanks for the gold fellow memer
>>
>>24607615
Can we like pls refrain from using homophobic slurs like come on its 2015 this shouldn't be a problem anymore people like you are the reason why we can't evolve as a society!!1! You should seriously consider offing yourself god.
>>
I always here that Reddit steals 4chan memes. I didn't believe that until I went there a couple of times and holy shit, everything OC that happens on here gets a front page on that site with them getting the credit.

Honestly, as Reddit themselves come up with anything original with the dank memes?
>>
I'd like to remind everyone that autism isn't anything negative just a different worldview please educate yourselves thanks
>>
*comment removed*
>>
>>24607719
>god
ugh i cant believe you
its 2015 and oppressed refugees may be reading this post and be triggered that you said god and not allah

allah is better since Christians are all homophobic racist republicans unlike Muslims
>>
Obama needs another term.
>>
>>24607719
>>24607803
>>24607779

God,it's suddenly Tumblr in here.
Don't you hate Tumblr?
>>
>>24607803
I'm so sorry zir I will not do it again poor muslim refugees why does everyone blame them for what terrorists do brb I'm gonna post about it on my twitter
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.