[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
k so I have been harassing a tumblrshit and they made a post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: cat-scream.jpg (20 KB, 444x288) Image search: [Google]
cat-scream.jpg
20 KB, 444x288
k so I have been harassing a tumblrshit and they made a post about me saying they have my IP address and can go to the police

Is this possible or are they as full of shit as usual
>>
>>24605173
IP only gives the city. Not actual address. If you don't do anything retarded than you should be OK.
>>
No. Unless you live in the UK or some other kek European country I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>24605173
Have you been doing anything illegal? If you're doing something illegal and they report it to the police, there's a chance the police might contact the ISP for your info, depending on what you did.
>>
>>24605403
Nah just generally fucking with their head. Calling them out on being an abusive asshole and saying I knew them in real life when I actually don't. No suicide baiting or impersonation or anything like that. I should be fine with the law
>>
>>24605173
Their full of shit. Probably don't even know what an IP is, they saw it on CSI and they're writing a visual basic GUI right now.
>>
>>24606476
>Visual Basic GUI
Who the fuck is even retarded enough to do something as meme-y as that?
>>
> OP is freaking out
> About to scare him shitless with some more BS
> A bunch of guys telling the truth instead of making him even more miserable

Shame on you /r9k/
>>
>>24606588
There will be people like OP posting a thread like this everyday. I'll fuck with the next one to make it up to you.
>>
If they really wanna stretch they could try to get you on harassment.
You should be fine though
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.