[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever met another autist that browses this board, or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1431191901944.webm (903 KB, 494x494) Image search: [Google]
1431191901944.webm
903 KB, 494x494
Have you ever met another autist that browses this board, or even 4chan in general? How did that go?
>>
I'm currently doing a shitty IT course so the people there talk about 4chan and other dumb internet shit all the time.

I mainly sit quietly in the corner and ignore them, though.
>>
>>24605126
yes
in high school, junior year. 2011. this kid is really tall, i knew him for a long while. he says "and then i saw this thing on slash b slash" and I was confused. i told him "we just call it b", and he stopped talking to me.
>>
>>24605126
None at all.
>>
I met someone at college that tried to talk to me about his poo poo pee pee folder.
I try to avoid him but if I see him I'll act friendly.
>>
Overheard some nerd in college talking about /b/. He had a flash drive with literally gigabytes of shitty memes and shit.
>>
Bad.

He was 16 and only browsed /b/. A huge narcissist that believed he was a special snowflake and smarter than everyone else. Would talk about specific threads and the posts he made on them.

We made fun of his girlfriend together.
>>
>>24605126

I know 3 people that browse normiechan.
They my friends I think.
>>
4chan was hot shit back when I was in high school. There was a large group of people who regularly browsed /b/. We mostly talked about memes. It was fun back then. They eventually just moved on from 4chan.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.