[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This isn't a cutter thread or at least it doesn't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Comparison.png (2 MB, 1321x649) Image search: [Google]
Comparison.png
2 MB, 1321x649
This isn't a cutter thread or at least it doesn't have to be. You folks are some of the most detail oriented people I know.

Can anyone here confirm if these arms belong to the same person? The photo on the left was taken Nov 2014, the right Nov 2015. Whether you agree or disagree that they're the same, what evidence would you use to confirm?
>>
They're not the same. The one on the left has butterflies on the arm and is wearing jeans. The one on the right is wearing some sort of grey sweatpants.
>>
the one on the left looks like it kind of is a foot to some degree
>>
hard to tell since the most raised/distinctive scar on the left is farther down the arm than the picture on the right shows.
>>
File: Comparison 2.png (2 MB, 1353x721) Image search: [Google]
Comparison 2.png
2 MB, 1353x721
Here's another comparison. Same sides, left here is left on OP image (butterfly) and right here is right on op image (bleeding). I assumed they might be the same person, but think I miscalculated. Hope so.

>>24605025
Fucking lel. Be serious. I feel like if you're smart enough to make that comment, you're smart enough to help me.

>>24604987
No, they're both arms.
>>
>>24605107
Yeah. This has been the most effective thing for helping me, but for the reason you mention, there are limitations to its use. Here's another picture which kinda eliminates that concern, but still.. I'm not 100% sure. >>24605111
>>
>>24604802
I don't think they are the same
the crease on the right side of wrist, the lower ones appear to go in different directions
>>
>>24605335
Thanks anon. In retrospect, I'm inclined to agree. To that end, I think I jumped the gun in another, related matter. Man.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.