[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does my boyfriend always want to kiss me after i suck him off?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: xcadaverx_29520b.jpg (74 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
xcadaverx_29520b.jpg
74 KB, 640x427
why does my boyfriend always want to kiss me after i suck him off?
>>
Isn't it always the other way around?
>>
>>24604763
He wants to know what his dick tastes like.
>>
>>24604763
He wants to know what dick tastes like.

Enjoy him while he lasts.
>>
Why do you want to hog all that delicious cum to yourself, you greedy bitch?
>>
You kiss more passionately afterwards.
>>
too much stacies on /r9k/ lately, is this a meme?
>>
>>24604763
It's a congratulations and thank you after a job well done
>>
Everything I interact with is bait or a meme.

What the fuck is wrong with us?

People aren't meant to live like this
>>
>>24605037
>>24605064

thhhhii11111sssss55
>>
File: shobon.jpg (72 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
shobon.jpg
72 KB, 270x270
>>24604763
>tfw used to have a gf ages ago
>tfw she would suck me like a vampire at a blood bank before we went upstairs to eat dinner with her family
>one day she's doing her thing and I tell her "hey when I cum, don't spit it out right away, kiss me"
>she stops and looks at me to see if I'm laughing
>I give her a thousand yard stare
>she giggles and keeps sucking
>cum
>she crawls over me
>kiss her
>warm salty milk and coins
>think "oh... well I guess it's good that cum isn't my favorite thing in the world"
>she spots out whatever little she had left in her mouth
>inadvertently swallow mine
>hands me a tissue
>"ahem... no thanks I'm good"
>she stares at me in disbelief
>"ANON'S GF... DINNER IS READY!"
>lasagna doesn't taste all that great
>gf is grinning at me the whole time
>go back to her room
>she blows me again without me even asking
>dumps my load in my mouth again
>this time she's on my mouth for like 2 minutes
>keeps dumping my load in my mouth everytime she blows me
>instead of asking her to stop, I either take one for the team or instead offer to have sex in her favorite/my most hated position
>>
>>24604763
He's a narcissistic homosexual.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7 KB, 299x168
>>24605322
>posting here
>>
>>24605369
That's all in the past anon, so far in the past it may as well have never happened. I'm a born-again robot, baptized in anime and piss bottles.

I barely remember what my snowballed cum tasted like.
>>
>>24605369
Nigga, why'd you download the same image twice?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>24605135
thinking about this gets me sooo horny i really fucking love this
i wish i had a gf or someone to do it with
>>
File: friedman.jpg (15 KB, 162x227) Image search: [Google]
friedman.jpg
15 KB, 162x227
>>24605427
>born-again robot

solid meme
say no more
>>
>tfw you stop your gf mid-bj to ask for a snowball
>tfw she giggles and delivers
>tfw you instantly realize you made a horrible mistake
>>
i dont know you tell me or the faggots from here who dont mind dating non-virgins. they like kissing cum tainted lips and dont mind the fact that many guys had their way with her.
>>
>>24605528
at one point she even held my mouth shut as I was about to get up and spit it out.

I'm glad I got out of there before I got pegged or literally became a see-you-see-kay
>>
>>24605629
>actually wanting to date a virgin

You have no idea what you're in for my delusional robot friend.
>>
>>24605662
my best friend use to date a 15 year virgin and they are still together. as of now they are having the most crazy kinky ass sex you can imagine. meanwhile i know guys who are dating non-virgins and all she does is lay their like a death fish :^)
>>
>>24605999
So assuming that you do manage to find a girl who's been saving herself, what makes you think that you'd be the one to throw it all away for?

I can totally understand wanting to marry someone who's a virgin (sort of), but dating?

One of two things will happen.

-Either she keeps staying true to herself and all you'll ever get while dating her is a kiss on the cheek and blue balls.

-You SOMEHOW win the lottery and have sex with her and be her first sexual partner ever. Congratulations, you have locked yourself into a cell. There is no way you're ever getting out of that relationship without being the biggest piece of shit ever in her world until the day she dies.

Also

>15 year olds having a high sex drive

yeah, that doesn't have anything to do with being a virgin. I had a 16 year old girl use me as her booty call when I was 25 (legal here) and she had more sexual partners than I ever did and drained all the cum right out of me non-stop.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.