[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, why do video games make women so angry? https://www.yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1416698680480.png (109 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
1416698680480.png
109 KB, 500x568
Hey, why do video games make women so angry?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iW0Wgiy7Go
>>
File: JjWbAmR - Imgur.jpg (7 KB, 222x204) Image search: [Google]
JjWbAmR - Imgur.jpg
7 KB, 222x204
This shit makes me pissed, what a bunch of crazy bitches, if I had a girlfriend that did that I would dump her ass and break something she likes.
>>
File: Male Spaces.png (446 KB, 1244x719) Image search: [Google]
Male Spaces.png
446 KB, 1244x719
>>24604754

Because women are inherently parasitic creatures.

We live in a Princess culture where women are taught that they are entitled to the fruits of men's energies and labors.

Video games can limit a man's utility to a woman as a provider of financial and emotional support. And in this society, if you are not spending every minute of every day catering to feminine imperatives, you are not a man, and you are not human.

Women could look within themselves and ask why their man would rather play games with their friends than spend time with them, but this requires basic self awareness and introspection that most women are simply incapable of.

Patrice O'Neal was right when he said that women are just not any better than their holes. They have their holes, and those holes are all they think they need.

skip to 19:05, watch til 20:35. "What if you lost your vagina?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEgAExO6ghY
>>
File: Resurrection of the Thread.jpg (62 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Resurrection of the Thread.jpg
62 KB, 312x445
bump desu senpai baka
>>
>>24604754
Video games inherently rely on logic and reasoning, something they can not properly grasp. The only part their emotions come into use is for throwing hissy fits and liking the story of the game.
>>
Any guy who lets that happen without doing something about it deserves it.
>>
>>24604754

Can we just all take a minute to laugh at approximately 2:10, where she says "FORE," taps the console as hard as she possibly can, and watches with disappointment as it skids for 4-5 inches?
>>
I wonder how many of those chicks actually gave a shit about the video games and didn't just make these videos for attention.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.