[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any other robots here experience head-splitting headaches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Do any other robots here experience head-splitting headaches during masturbation? I just had one today after a 2 year absence.
>>
>>24604627

There was a period in my life where the closer I got to orgasm, there was physical pain near the base of my skull. Scary, actually.

I was never able to narrow down the cause. And it didn't happen to me again for 3-4 years until a couple months ago, I was sitting on a dudes chest jerking off (no homo) to cum and it hit me again hard in the same spot.

It felt like a blood vessel was going to pop.
>>
That's just the brainfog desu senpai
>>
OP here, it hit me hard like a rock and I keeled over. Shit was like a jackhammer to the back of my head. The previous times I had it, it was unbearable. I wasn't able to masturbate for a month until it faded. I wasn't going to tell my parents because their hardcore Catholics who'd rip me a new one if they figured out a drop of my fat beta seed was wasted. I'm still living them so I can't discuss it with them without mentioning that I'm a chronic masturbator.
>>
File: 003.png (65 KB, 265x238) Image search: [Google]
003.png
65 KB, 265x238
>>24604703
seconding this. Happened to me once a few years ago - stayed with me and happened every time i even started jerking off. I honestly thought id burst a blood vessel and was gonna die or some shit.

Happened again a few years later - similar deal but not for as long. Pretty scary desu
>>
>>24604627

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sex-headaches/basics/definition/con-20025355
>>
Exact opposite for me. I often get terrible headaches when I'm sleep deprived, but masturbation provides immediate relief and can even cure them entirely.
>>
>>24604627
That is a real thing known as coital cephalgia.
>>
>>24604627
>>24604627
Post-coital or orgasmic headaches.

Incredibly painful, for a couple of months I was getting them pretty much every time I came - even started turning down sex because of them. Go to your GP, jump on some beta-blockers and that should treat them. In IIRC 93% of people they eventually just stop happening, there's a chance they'll come back and go away again but for most people it's not permanent.
>>
yeah, had this happen for a few months some years ago, hopefully doesn't come back for me

just a sharp, throbbing pain at the back base of my skull on my right side

it wasn't bad enough that I stopped fapping entirely, though I definitely did it far less often.
It didn't happen during any other physical exertion either, and I played soccer back which always left me tired as fuck
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.