[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here hates step-parents? >7 years ago >mom is dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1447827147284.jpg (174 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
1447827147284.jpg
174 KB, 800x388
Who here hates step-parents?
>7 years ago
>mom is dating turbo-chad Italian guy that's like 20 years younger than her
>at the time I knew something was weird about that but younger me didn't catch on
>he was always fucking shouting at me, very opinionated, very rough around the edges
>was always sports oriented while I was a softy gamer
>his kids were annoying as hell, the one my age always bullied me
>the younger one was okay but kind of annoying
>my mom always forced me to go to family holidays with them
>would always get pissed off if I didn't want to
>"Well you're going to have to get used to it because this is the way its going to be"
>that used to make me so fucking angry
>this guy would argue with her sometimes too, he always had to have the last word
>she would just go silent and pretend it didn't bother her
>one day I saw her texts on her phone
>it's all a bunch of dirty messages/pics of her and him nude
>was about 13 at the time, just shook my head and never told her about it, ashamed of my mom
>tfw she was probably holding the shitty relationship just to fuck some young stud and feel younger or some shit like that
>eventually she broke up with him because she realized he was fucking psycho and an asshole
That was like 3 years ago, now my real dad is copying the same meme:
>dad finds woman on dating service
>they date for about a year, they're getting married this February
>the lady is nice but she's fucking annoying
>never stops fucking talking
>gets upset over smallest things
>very nerdy and her sons are the same way, they're all a bunch of faggots
>comes from rich jersey background
>had to go to Thanksgiving dinner with her family and they're all loud and fucking annoying as shit, making shitty jokes and thinking they're all so hilarious
>mfw the meme never ends
>I'm just going to move far away and leave all my fake in-law family behind
>>
>>24604038
>mom is dating turbo-chad Italian guy that's like 20 years younger than her
>his kids were annoying as hell, the one my age always bullied me
I'm not reading the rest
>>
>>24604038
Underage b&

Mods get the fuck in here.
>>
stop complaining you fucking bitch, search for some one to fuck your ass hole
>>
>>24604038
Fuck off you 16 year old faggot.
>>
Atleast you had parents.
Who here /fosterkid/?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.