[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I came here tonight expecting the Feels and Frogs Tavern. Where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
I came here tonight expecting the Feels and Frogs Tavern. Where is it? Did something happen?

If anyone wants to come into the tavern, I guess I'll try to open it myself?
>>
File: 1436151009797.jpg (27 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
1436151009797.jpg
27 KB, 402x402
>>24603668
already here
>>
File: tumblr_n7p0erGYIP1t3b54ao4_1280.jpg (164 KB, 956x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7p0erGYIP1t3b54ao4_1280.jpg
164 KB, 956x720
Back to school on Monday. Idk how I'm gunna do it
>>
>>24603772

Whew I'm glad. I definitely don't have the capability to bartend this place. I mean I've already had a few drinks. But I really like these threads, they feel like home.
>>
>>24603924

i just tell myself i can drink again on friday

still, its 5 days of hell
>>
nothing feels the fucking same anymore

send hlep
>>
I'll have a beer mate.

Debating on whether to try and get back into contact with a girl on skype that I had previously matched with on tinder and was actually getting somewhere with but then I fucked it up by being a depressed autist retard.

She's so cute and she seemed so nice and I know it will most likely end badly but I just can't get the thought of at least trying it off my mind.

In other news, getting some acid next week which should be fun.
>>
>>24604317

what kind of beer do you want. ill give you a yuengling for now since its the most "normal" beer i can think of thats still pretty decent

also: i say go for it. at the end of the day women seem to like guys who are willing to say something a little obtuse. the worst thing you can do is be totally vanilla.
>>
>>24604585
sounds good mate

thanks for the advice, just gotta get over the anxiety of it I guess
>>
Evening gentlemen
Bourbon. Rocks.
I am baked af to get over pain of
>Worked 10 hours after 12 yesterday
>Ice cream store I frequent closes down
>gf sent text reading, quote
>I have the heart of a slut right now
How's your day going chaps
>>
File: 1428862942230.jpg (44 KB, 498x597) Image search: [Google]
1428862942230.jpg
44 KB, 498x597
>>24603668
I'll take a vodka friend

at the rate I've been frequenting here, I'm going to become an alcoholic

>girl tells you you're one of her only close friends
>"I'd do anything to see you happy anon"
>hasn't spoken to me in 3 days

I tried talking to her, sent her a happy thanksgiving message she didn't reply to, don't want to seem clingy, should I just wait for her to talk to me? the anxiety is destroying me
>>
>>24603772

Every time I see this image I imagine 5 notes.

But I can't read or write music so I can never express the notes I hear in my head.

Anyone want to help me out here?
>>
>>24605401
You're being used. I've seen it.before. a CUNT THAT OWNS several beta orbiters that are all neck beards and when I see them try to cheer her out of her 'anxiety' it's disgusting
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.