[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you tell if someone is actually making fun of you when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1423526999641.jpg (25 KB, 307x270) Image search: [Google]
1423526999641.jpg
25 KB, 307x270
How can you tell if someone is actually making fun of you when they "compliment" you.
>>
Don't worry anon, they're making fun of you. They always are
>>
File: 1400257622298.webm (133 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1400257622298.webm
133 KB, 384x216
>>24603745
Are you fucking KIDDING me anonbot
>>
>>24603522
small social cues that you pick of with practice fucking around on the playground
>>
>>24603835
pick up*
>>
>>24603522
>Exposing yourself to others so they could treat you like crap

Yeah nah...if they compliment you and mean it or otherwise just give them the cold shoulder or something and go about your life

If they insult you and you acknowledge it you're letting them win. Take the pacifist route and avoid confrontation
>>
>>24603966
If you avoid them and avoid the pitfalls of a relationship you should be fine
>>
>>24603991
Just enjoy your lifetime

Guard yourself and be happy
>>
>>24603966
>Take the pacifist route and avoid confrontation

beta as fuck fagtron, that's why you get bullied, you let others walk over you
>>
They always are.
>>
>Being passive to abuse

I dunno about that. Sure you let them make you feel bad in the moment, and they 'got to you' because of it. But insults don't only exist insofar as your feelings. Your gonna turn into some beta bitch which is going to make you feel worse in the long run because nobody will respect you.
>>
>>24603522
smile and ask "are you shitting me" or "are you fucking with me" in a non agressive tone

doubt any of you could pull that off without fucking that up though
>>
>>24604424
>smile and ask "are you shitting me" or "are you fucking with me" in a non agressive tone
W-would that just make me look insecure
>>
>>24604474
not if you smile faggot i do that all the time and people call me overconfident
not because that one line obviously but shit mang just listen and LEARN B U D D Y
>>
A fight mentality is why school shootings happen, even the strong flee sometimes its because they don't want to waste time with something that doesn't deserve attention

Maybe its gay to want to avoid confrontation but I think that I'd rather be seen as a fagtron than end up dead
>>
>>24605290
Sometimes even the strong are afraid
>>
>>24603522
I hate compliments. They do nothing for me but make me feel like the other person is lying because most compliments are just lies.

I just give people a dirty look when they try and say something nice to me, which is incredibly rare
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.