[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw can never tell if girls are interested in me or not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1448766203096.jpg (991 KB, 3686x1791) Image search: [Google]
1448766203096.jpg
991 KB, 3686x1791
tfw can never tell if girls are interested in me or not
>>
File: 1434809955767.png (136 KB, 397x301) Image search: [Google]
1434809955767.png
136 KB, 397x301
know exactly how you feel
by the time i find out they've moved on
take comfort that someone out there has had a crush on you
>>
File: 1437332669129.png (116 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1437332669129.png
116 KB, 228x260
>went to bar with friend and his female friend
>while we were in the car she jokingly said to pretend to be her boyfriend
>she was touching me a decent amount when we got there
>I didn't do anything or think anything of it
Am I fucking retarded y/n
>>
If you can't tell, they probably aren't.
>>
>>24603963
y times 1000
>>
>walk into store
>be 6'1 and really good looking, just fucked in the head like the rest of you
>looking at shit
>super cute girl comes up to me "YOU NEED ANY HELP?" with big smile on her face
>"n-no im fine thanks"
>OKAY ILL BE OVER HERE IF YOU NEED ME!
>get my shit, go to checkout
>3 people in line, I am next, one person behind me
>qt girl opens a new register
>"I CAN HELP WHO'S NEXT!" while starring at me
>I fucking look at the guy behind me
>go right ahead, its all yours

I can never tell they're into me until hours after it happens. what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>24603980
or he has autism
>>
>>24604078
W-what if she was just being a nice girl
>>
>>24604084
Autism is an automatic disqualifier
>>
File: download.png (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6 KB, 225x225
>>24604113
They are never interested
They are always just nice
>>
File: 1355316126311.jpg (109 KB, 669x632) Image search: [Google]
1355316126311.jpg
109 KB, 669x632
>>24604178
This is always how I rationalize it in my head.
I wonder how many chances I've missed out on
>>
>tfw some whore I don't know smiles at me
>tfw scoff at her life some bitter old fuck and hope she won't do it again
>>
>>24603451
literally every book and every person that "understands" tells me that the signs are clear and on the other hand that sometimes you can't trust the signs so in the end you just need to go fuckall ask the girl out and look how it works out

yeah this worlds fucked i quit
>>
>>24604227
They're doing their job. When they're being all bright and cheerful, it's because they're supposed to be. It's not because they've fallen in love with you at first sight. Even though that's your first reaction because you're so, so alone. The only chance you've missed is the chance to remove another location from the list of places you can ever go to again.
>>
>>24604227
I've seen girls who are attracted to guys. It's absolutely fucking obvious

Back in highschool I went to dinner with a friend from school who was tall and decently attractive but even just from that, every single girl treated him differently. Even just the way girls look at him as we were walking down the street is so different. The waitress brushed his shoulder and laughed at an unfunny joke.

Every single girl who has ever shown the slightest bit of interest in my, I've asked out and every time they were just being nice
>>
>girl works down the block from where I work
>occasionally stops by on her way to work just to shoot the shit
>coworker keeps asking me why I haven't asked her out, as she is obviously interested in me
>I have no idea what the fuck he's talking about
>he claims that it's clear that she likes me because of the way she looks at me
Either he's full of shit or I'm too far-gone to realize when girls are trying to get my attention. I'm leaning towards the former. There is literally nothing about the way we interact that would give me the idea that she likes me.
>>
>>24604078
That's literally her job.
>she wasn't in to you
>>
File: boo.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
boo.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
This is a huge problem for me. I can tell when girls are interested in other people but I'm completely oblivious to it myself.
I don't know if this means nobody's ever been interested in me or I just can't see the signs. If anything even remotely resembles someone giving me signals I'll just rationalize it as "they were just being nice" or "they just happened to be looking in my direction when I looked up" or whatever because I have super low self-esteem.
I wish I had someone to follow me around as a passive observer and tell me when people seem interested in me.
What I want even more is for girls to be straightforward and just try fucking talking to me, because I'd be willing to reciprocate if anyone ever tried starting a conversation but I'm way too nervous to ever do it myself.
>>
>>24606756
>What I want even more is for girls to be straightforward and just try fucking talking to me, because I'd be willing to reciprocate if anyone ever tried starting a conversation but I'm way too nervous to ever do it myself.

Pretty much this. While I'm no Chad, I'm pretty sure I'm at least average looking and there has to be some girls interested somewhere. Yet unless I was totally oblivious, I have never remembered a girl out right starting a convo with me.
>>
>>24603963
yep, that wound will took some time m8, iktf fuck
>>
>>24603451
what's the point of the hologram on the chessboard?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.