[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no manok chasing, tiyanak finding, duwende stomping,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (659 KB, 976x1632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
659 KB, 976x1632
>tfw no manok chasing, tiyanak finding, duwende stomping, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, tinikling dancing, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t filipina gf
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>tfw gf wakes up late at night to give you medicine
>tfw heats leftovers for you cause you're too sick to get out of bed
>tfw cuddles you even though she might get sick too

Other than this illness making me miserable, it's been a pretty good day.
>>
>>24603866
jelly m8. good for you
>>
>marrying a filipina
get ready to feed the her whole extended family and some of their neighborhood friends shit head

other than that, none of your filipino half breeds will sue you in court because you threathened to spank their shitty attitude
>>
I have to admire your dedication to keep this thread going even in the face of the robot, if nothing else.
>>
File: 14246684317.jpg (368 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
14246684317.jpg
368 KB, 1047x1572
I would smash that shit so hard her vagina would be sideways. That or I'd cum in 10 seconds
>>
I'm always looking forward to the next iteration of this every day.
>>
>tfw no hostess whoring, shitty language speaking, money stealing, affair having, weight gaining, nose picking, river shitting, yakuza sucking, bitch bitching, cunt flapping, shitty food making, not putting fruit in any of their food making, seriously who the fuck doesn't eat fruit they live on an island except okay sometimes they eat rotten bananas big fucking accomplishment, /r9k/ posting, completely retarded filipina gf
>>
>>24604478
But they do put fruit in their food, anon?
>>
Nice to see the daily thread OP man
>>
>>24603285

phillipinos are disgusting people
>>
Monkey chan is the best qt
>>
>>24604846
When I visited my Filipino family in California I had a wide number of their dishes, from lunpia to that bittermelon shit to that generic meat full of bones and all of it was fruit free. I must have been to tons of all you can eat Filipino food buffets and it was all vegetable, meat, and bread products. The ONLY fruit I ever saw them eat was rotten, crystallized bananas. I met some Filipinos in Japan and ate with them and it was the same.
>>
>>24604030
asian vaginas are already sideways though
>>
>>24607451
Do you want me to link all the fruit based desserts at you, anon? Seems like you just have shit tier relatives and areas.

>anon doesn't have mango cake
>anon doesn't have halo-halo
>anon doesn't durian candy

Are you sure you went to Filipinos?
>>
>>24607451
Oh, to add, you should think of it as going to a taco truck or sushi restaurant. Like, yeah, there are tons of fruit based Mexican and Japanese foods, but they aren't on regular foodstuff menus.
>>
>>24607451
When I visited my Italian family in California I had a wide number of their dishes, from bruschetta to that ravioli shit to that generic meat full of bones and all of it was fruit free. I must have been to tons of fancy Italian restaurants and it was all vegetable, meat, and wheat products. The ONLY fruit I ever saw them eat was mashed, purred tomatoes. I met some Italians in France and ate with them and it was the same.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.