[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some normie hobbies that I can pick up Pls respond robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1404292793490.gif (144 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1404292793490.gif
144 KB, 180x180
What are some normie hobbies that I can pick up
Pls respond robots
>>
>>24603226

Bowling, golf, and darts.
>>
>>24603226
>slightly normie
MMOs
Tons of sluts play em anymore, at the very least you can meet some cool people
>full-blown normie
Pool, Poker, sports.
>>
>>24603268
>>24603257
These sound terrible
>>
>>24603320
pool is actually pretty fun. And if you get good you can get lots of money.

I usually pull $50 a night when i go out and play at a bar
>>
Build ships in bottles, it's the only chance you have of getting your finger in a hole that reeks of booze.
>>
>>24603257
Cousin Roman, get off of 4chan.
>>
buy a slackline and set it up in a park, then do it until you get good.
>>
>>24603257
Hey Niko it's you cousin! You want to go bowling?
>>
Bowling, billiards, any sport really.
I really enjoy disc golf because it's like 40 bucks for a driver and putter and the courses are public parks
>>
Magic the gathering is fun
>>
>>24603371
How do you find people to play you for money?
Also, city?
>>
>>24603859
>Magic the gathering is fun

>normie

this is obvious bait but I am still responding to it

>>24603226
Depends on why you want to take part in normie hobbies.

It also depends if you're also like fat or totally retarded or in a wheelchair or something.
>>
>>24603226
Rock climbing is a lot of fun, and the people that do it are usually pretty cool and support improvement. See if there's a rock gym near you and go try it out.
>>
>>24604065
>Depends on why you want to take part in normie hobbies.
Anime and vidya seem to be phasing out of my life and I need something new to take up, have absolutely no idea where to look.
>>
Playing guitar, freestyling, singing, watching/playing sports, especially basketball, watching movies/Netflix, cooking, becoming a food "connoisseur", or taking pictures with a smartphone all qualify from what I've seen.
>>
>>24603371
This. No one notices you if you're a guy just playing pool by himself and maybe having a drink but if you're just some sitting by himself in the corner of the bar they'll avoid and/or judge you.

Hell, you might even be invited by slutty girls to play with them.

>>24603892
not him but usually you can find random people that you just play for money.

If you're too paranoid about getting bullied and/or stabbed for your money, you can join a real legitimate pool league
>>
>>24604236
>watching movies/Netflix, cooking, becoming a food "connoisseur
Do these actually qualify as hobbies?
>>
>>24604065
Honestly there are tons of normies around me who play. We have dudes who drive down from redneck bum fuck nowhere with their country accents and play (cool dudes btw). We have a doctor who plays, and a lot of college professors. It's fun play it
>>
>>24604362
I guess not all normies are Chads and "normie" is a subjective term, but I mean go ask a few random people at a Drake concert or Football game if they play MtG and odds are you won't find anyone who even knows what it is you're talking about.

but yeah it is fun though.
>>
>>24603226
Drawing. Be prepared for lots of frustration though.
>>
magic regionals = beta ass white dudes

yugioh regionals = everyone was fucking black wtf

Still despite yugiohs shit tier community, I met more cool people there than magic
>>
>>24603226
>playing sports
>watching sports
>running
>yoga
>bar-hopping
>homebrewing, beer-enthusiast
>poker and gambling
>pool
>music concerts

Invariably, some clueless robot will criticize all of these, completely missing the point of this thread

Found one: >>24603320
>>
>>24604313
To normies, they do. You'll be able to maintain a conversation with any normie or get him/her interested if you do these.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.