[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when on a bottle of beer it says "enjoy responisibly"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Benjamin-Franklin.jpg (29 KB, 412x411) Image search: [Google]
Benjamin-Franklin.jpg
29 KB, 412x411
when on a bottle of beer it says "enjoy responisibly" what does that mean? What does it mean to drink it only respoinisibly?
>>
>>24603153
Drink only as much as you can handle, and only in the appropriate situation for drinking where your intoxication won't harm or inconvenience others.
>>
>>24603949

How do you know how much you can handle? Like right now I definitely feel a "buzz" but am still not stumbling or sluring at all. How much more is ok to drink? Im just never sure of this stuff. How do I know when to stop? I'm on my third beer. How many beers is too much
>>
Don't drive drunk, don't go out and beat people up, don't call your oneitis to confess your feelings at 2am, don't stand in front of the 7/11 asking strangers for money and cigarettes, don't quit your job to drink all day, don't get so drunk that you vomit...

Shit like that.
>>
It means if you get stupidly drunk it's not their fault because they warned you
>>
Its a way that alcohol companies don't come off as DUDE BOOZE LMAO
Once weed is legal I wouldn't doubt big brands will say "Enjoy/Smoke responsibly"
>>
>>24604035
This. Its just for liability, they'd rather you drink irresponsibly.
>>
>>24603153
it means don't enjoy it like a woman
>>
>>24604004
>How do you know how much you can handle?

You have people around you gauging your behavior to help and determine what's appropriate for you. You also drink below the legal limit if you're going to drive soon.
>>
>>24604184

but i live alone in my apartment and im drinking. i also have no friends.

should i go to a bar near me, now? woujld that be better or worse? im not that drunk and its within walking distance
>>
>>24604216
If you are walking home, you don't need to worry too much about it

just try not to piss other people off while drinking

if you are drunk off of 3 beers i would say you should stay home
>>
>>24604268

how do i know when im drunk. considering having another beer
>>
>>24604299
it's hard to tell because once you're drunk you feel like you should keep drinking

if you're seeing double or feeling like you might vomit soon, that's a good time to stop
>>
>>24604216
>i live alone

Then look up the symptoms of the various stages of alcohol progression, and try to track them as best as you can. Get a breathalyzer if you have to, do some field sobriety tests for motor function. And always remember you're not as sober as you currently believe you are.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.