[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHAD BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: timturbocucktebow.jpg (87 KB, 475x423) Image search: [Google]
timturbocucktebow.jpg
87 KB, 475x423
God this makes my fucking day.

Turbo Chad Tebow apparently is to Christkek to actually get his dick up. The fact she probably cheated on him, brings me joy.

It pisses me off too how spoiled this faggot is. You have BEAUTY QUEEN GIRLFRIEND and you don't take advantage of that? That's a fucking insult.
>>
probably a poof m8
>>
I just assumed he had a tiny dick so god gives him an excuse.
>>
You realize that if he fucked her, she'd go around and tell the whole wide world? Never underestimate how solipsistic women are. She'd be bragging about how SHE was the one who got TurboChad Tim Teboq to fuck her, instead of the countless sorority whores and Staceys that Tebow has "dated" or "met".
>>
>>24602982
He's probably just a closet homo. Extreme Protestantism is a major sign of closet homosexuality.
>>
>>24603061

I realize this and yet don't see the point you're making?

I just think it's funny because he's not getting laid. Also it's infuriating because all these girls are praising him for basically being a virgin.... where is our praise for not getting laid?
>>
Wait, you realize something here?

That Tim guy isn't actually a Chad whatsoever. If the idea around 'Chad' is to sleep with every girl possible, and he flat out refuses, that actually makes him an 'Other'. If this wasn't such a big deal (and my theory being false) then there wouldn't even be a shitty clickbait news article about this in the first place.

The guy also has insane devotion towards God; so much that he flat-out rejected a 10/10 because mere sex is not as fulfilling as what God brings to him. The mainstream normies are at the least agnostic, if not fully atheist; Tebow is actually being counter-culture in this example here. Doesn't matter if he plays football for a living. He's not following normie shit whatsoever, the biggest thing there is of being a normie to boot.

tl;dr: He isn't a Robot, but he's not a Chad either.
>>
File: perfect 10.jpg (112 KB, 960x1244) Image search: [Google]
perfect 10.jpg
112 KB, 960x1244
>ELITE quarterback
>perfect 10 aesthetics
>holds true to his morals and does not lower himself so a vapid whore can brag on twitter that he fucked her
>universally respected for his leadership and genuine kindness
>insightful TV analyst
>makes fat genderqueer transexuals, fedoraberger atheists and niggers all anal anguished simply by existing
>will marry a loving virgin wife and have 10+ genetically perfect white children with her

he is truly the embodiment of a perfect human being
>>
>>24602982
This is the same whore who got one of the Jonas Brothers to give up his promise ring.

It seems like this is her thing, fucking guys who turned down everyone else.
>>
>>24603031
>>24603080
Oh fuck off! Maybe he really is religious. Is that so hard to understand? He could get any bitch he wants, but HE refused to fuck them. A woman rejects a man for sex , she's top shit, but if reverse happens , he's gay or something? Fuck off
>>
what's the problem? that seems entirely respectable and even admirable. i'm not a christian but having such conviction (he's pretty much being tempted by the devil himself) is really admirable
>>
>>24602982
tebow is a huge closetfag tho
>>
File: 1437464769603.png (124 KB, 573x773) Image search: [Google]
1437464769603.png
124 KB, 573x773
If only more men could be like this.
>>
>>24603185
She's a temptress sent by satan to steal souls who have faith in Christ

only the vigilant such as Tim Tebow will not fall into her snares
unfortunately the Jonas brother was led astray by this satanic whore. May he return back to the embrace of the Heavenly Father
>>
>>24602982
What really happened:

>She dropped her panties and revealed a roastie
>he runs away screaming
>>
>>24603192
Because in the majority of situations where a man rejects an obviously attractive woman it's because he's a gay.
>>
>>24603161
>>24603192
>Religiousness being admired
Ugh... It's like you WANT islam to instate Sharia law...
I don't care if he's religious, but for that to be considered respectable is fucking ridiculous.
>>
More failed normie bullshit

You're just as bad as the people on /a/ that freak out over MCs not fucking every girl in their respective anime. Its funny how much power you betas give women.
>>
I'd like to think I'd pull a Tebow if a girl ever actually wanted to fuck me.

Women can suffer. I'd like a girlfriend just so I can refuse her sex. Then I'll shame her if she seeks it elsewhere.
>>
File: 1327631779445.jpg (263 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1327631779445.jpg
263 KB, 800x1000
>>24603458
the delivery man must love you tips like those are hard to come by. please enjoy this 10 minute video of a truly great man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUhwIYX-NZs
>>
>>24603458
Refraining from sex outside of wedlock should not be considered respectable? Are you mentally deranged?
>>
God bless Tim Tebow, may God keep him steadfast in his walk on the straight and narrow path of God that leads to salvation. This is reminscent of the Biblical tale of Joseph. The wife of Potiphar tried to seduce him into comitting adultery with her, but Joseph a man of God would nor commit such an act. Surely Tim Tebow has the same Holy Spirit that aided Joseph to guide him in rejecting the temptations of this whore. Praise Jesus
>>
>>24602982
>Turbo Chad Tebow apparently is to Christkek to actually get his dick up. The fact she probably cheated on him, brings me joy.

You do realize he dodged a bullet right?

She's the type of skank that pokes holes in condoms then forgets to take her birth control pill
>>
>>24603144

The concept of Chad is a guy who's really good looking to most women, to the point where they make up excuses and rationalizations for everything he does.

Just like I said, no one is praising /r9k/ for not having sex. It just proves it's a "CHAD IS RIGHT BECAUSE CHAD IS GOOD LOOKING!" mentality is prevalent here.

>>24603161

You're the embodiment of a perfect c.uck.
>>
I'd never known anything about him before today, but if he's willing to not only live by a set of principles, but fully accept the consequences of doing so, then he has my respect.
>>
>>24603161
this. Is this guy the second coming of Christ?
>>24603425
he rejects some 3d makeup whore who's beef is roast. He must be gay because he doesn't want a degenerate whore
>>
>>24603276

>It's only admirable when Chad does it.

>All these posts on this board about staying off the succoboi are still virgin losers though!
>>
>>24602982
That fucking whore wants richer guys to suck money out of, apparently.
>>
>>24602982
He didn't get BTFO dumbass. It was his decision to hold onto his morals.
>>
File: the gator and the lamb.jpg (22 KB, 281x400) Image search: [Google]
the gator and the lamb.jpg
22 KB, 281x400
>>24603531
the only kek here is a failed broken angry man so scared of seeing what true masculinity and faith is he tries to demean him so he can rationalize his own failure
>>
>>24603511
I don't hate Tim Tebow, and I didn't vote for Obama.
>>24603517
I don't particularly see a good point in refraining until marriage. I guess it's a testament to self control in regards to sex, but I don't see that as respectable. It's association with religion is also a testament to how pointless it is.
>>
you think turbo chad thunder cock cares about losing a thot? he can get hundreds more, all while you revel in this "victory" in your mom's basement
>>
>>24603585

If girls didn't think he was good looking no one would give a fuck about him, you either homoboy.

He'd be your fatass sitting here pretending he's not laid because he's a good Christian and making anti-degeneracy threads on /pol/.
>>
>>24603621
This senpai desu.

If anything his decision to wait is going to make him more attractive and respected.
>>
File: tebow.jpg (66 KB, 307x304) Image search: [Google]
tebow.jpg
66 KB, 307x304
>>24603621
please do not use demeaning terms, all are created equal and only need the salvation of Jesus Christ
>>
>>24603600
>I don't particularly see a good point in refraining until marriage. I guess it's a testament to self control in regards to sex, but I don't see that as respectable. It's association with religion is also a testament to how pointless it is.
You don't understand because you haven't been saved. Tim Tebow is saved by blood of Jesus Christ and is reconciled with his Heavenly Father. He knows that sins such as fornication lead you away from God
>>
>>24603559
that's silly. have any of the virgins here been offered sex by a beauty pageant and refused it?
>>
File: teboq.jpg (121 KB, 451x300) Image search: [Google]
teboq.jpg
121 KB, 451x300
>>24603647
quite to the contrary friend as not only is he objectivly good looking he is also one of the great college QBs of all time and a historically great comeback and clutch situations player renown for his amazing leadership skills. on top of that he is also a legitimate great human and has been helping out the impoverished and needy around the world since he was a teenager while also teaching them to find eternal salvation and happiness through the Lord Jesus Christ.
>>
How did he get btfo? It sounds more like she got btfo. Why did she get with him if she knew he wanted to stay a virgin until marriage? Did she think her looks would be enough?
>>
>>24603681
I know you're joking, but damn...
I don't even care if someone throws that retarded neck beard meme that refers to contradicting internet personality groups, I legitimately hate religion, but I don't hate religious people. And even then, Tim Tebow seems especially nonthreatening.

Btw, he's not even hot, he just has a nice body and did a bad job at football.
>>
he wants to get married first so his loving magic sky fairy doesnt throw him in a pit of burning sulfur for all eternity
>>
Let's talk about how Tebow is a shitty clutch football player who happened to get lucky a couple of times in one season and then disappeared off of the face of the earth after his coincidentally-all-in-one-season luck ran out
>>
>>24603787
Who's talkin about religion anon? Being saved ain't about religion, being saved is about having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. It's about opening your heart to Jesus, who loves you and wants you to be saved
>>
>>24603837
>steelers fans still this mad

maybe if you employed a God fearing family man instead of a fat rapist at QB you would have won
>>
File: 1317281329366.png (242 KB, 800x621) Image search: [Google]
1317281329366.png
242 KB, 800x621
>>24603621
>>24603647
>>24603658
>>24603663

>It's okay when Chad does it.

>"Pls n-notice me Tebow-senpai!"

You guys are fucking pathetic normies.

>>24603684

Sort it. Which is why it makes it hard for me. I've actually had beauty queens express interest in me but I didn't know what to do about it at the time or I spilled my spaghetti or I felt I wasn't in her league when I found out the cute girl who's really nice to me is a beauty queen...

And here is Tebow's spoiled fucking ass. Never had to suffer in his entire life, and he gets the beauty queen and doesn't make sweet passionate love to her all the time? I don't think respect for him for that. I think he's a moron and it makes me feel better at least knowing it didn't happen, so my jealously is only so much.

Still he's doing it for stupid reasons either. If he was saying he was MTGOW or something, I'd respect that but he's just being your typical ON DISPLAY Christian.
>>
>>24603893
It'd be nice if it were true. Too bad the bible is an awful source for morality and I don't believe in things that would be "nice".
>>
>>24603903
I don't even give a fuck about the Steelers everyone who roots for them is some shitty band wagoner or some nigger from Pittsburgh or another dead city.

My football team is extremely shitty nonetheless but they were good for like three or four years a couple of years ago.
>>
>>24603837

So he actually sucks at Kekball?
>>
>>24603481
Nice way to get keked
>>
File: smh.png (285 KB, 635x424) Image search: [Google]
smh.png
285 KB, 635x424
>>24603925
Topkek anon.

Got anymore bullshit you want to spew out to defend your case? Beauty queens aren't interested in beta keks.
>>
>>24603956
Yes he is legitimately not a good football player.

He is the Dane Cook of football players, he has a few fans that are horribly misled and whenever they bring up how much they like him everyone around them share a hearty kek.
>>
>>24603781
>Why did she get with him if she knew he wanted to stay a virgin until marriage?
See >>24603392. But praise the Lord for allowing Tim Tebow to see through satan's lies
>>
File: 1380667275967.jpg (117 KB, 800x942) Image search: [Google]
1380667275967.jpg
117 KB, 800x942
>>24603925
>posts anime
>wannabe normie
>hates religion
>muh social anxiety :(
>obsessed with hedonistic achievements
>jealous and spiteful towards anyone he perceives as better than him

Why can you not see all you need to be like Tebow and wash away all this pettiness is a bond with the Lord?
>>
This slut probably has never had anyone not wanna fuck her. Now she will forever have the niggling doubt about her own self worth. Based Tebow
>>
>>24603925
>>It's okay when Chad does it.
>>"Pls n-notice me Tebow-senpai!"
>You guys are fucking pathetic normies.

For someone like Tebow to refuse sex on a consistent basis. It makes him admirable. The temptation must be great, and the fact that he's strong makes him a good man.
>>
>>24603925
it didn't really happen to you. although we don't know if what happened to this guy is what happened to you. it would have been admirable for you to refuse sex as a matter of principle. but it wasn't like you faced temptation.. you're just a retard..
>>
>>24603939
All you need to know anon, is that God loves you so much that he gave His only begotten Son to die for your sins. And if you believe in Him and accept in your heart, you will receive everlasting life
>>
Who do you hate more? Chads or Stacys? Chads will be Chads but they can also be bros sometimes, Stacy on the other hand will always be a woman.
>>
>>24603161
>*ELITE college quarterback
Trash NFL quarterback.
>>
File: 222.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
you guys are fucking retarded. If he doesn't want to fuck her, he doesn't want to fuck her. If she doesn't agree with that, she can just leave. Easy as fuck. But no, this bitch decides to blab to media about how he refuses to fuck her. That's personal information and I don't know if Tebow approved of that. (Or maybe he did, idk.)

Tebow doesn't fuck her like a rabbit? Obvious normie scum/obviously gay/fuck him.

Fucking kill yourself. Don't put pussy on a pedestal you retards.
>>
>>24603984

You wanna try and convince me you're not fapping to Tebow right now? I'm not convinced.

>>24604021

>Posts anime

Oh god, I'm not even gonna entertain your stupidity anymore. Look at that gay shit your posting, lets judge you by what you posted... Something incredibly homoerotic... Hmmm...

Welp you're a faggot who's only defending him because you want his dick too.
>>
File: 1379403047640.png (698 KB, 655x951) Image search: [Google]
1379403047640.png
698 KB, 655x951
>>24604158
>trash

Liars can seek salvation the same as everyone else in the kingdom of God it's not too late for you anon.
>>
>>24604021

God's judging your gayposting.
>>
>All of the failed normies ITT putting pussy on a pedestal

I would take fulfillment over bitches any day. Tebow is GOAT for sticking to his convictions. If you think that sex is the only thing that matters you should really fuck off to /soc/ at the very least.
>>
>>24604168
If you noticed the majority of the people in this thread are saying the same shit as you.

It's only OP that's being a bitter faggot.
>>
why doesn't he just go to some small town church in sec country and find a fat virgin spinster to marry instead of dating lamebrain supermodels?
>>
>>24602982
The only thing this shows is that women are horrible and disgusting creatures.
>>
LETS GO TEBOW
>>
>>24604210
Manning
>Superb Owl winner who has great career numbers and is a sure fire H-of-F

Tebow
>One meme season

You'd think if Tebow was good he'd actually be on a NFL team right now, no?
>>
File: 1372272303386.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1372272303386.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
>>24604186
>>24604213
>can't fathom how someone could admire another man without injecting sexualtiy into it.

I pity you, you are doomed to a life of eternal bitterness, blindness and jealously due to your hedonistic lifeview and lack of morals. God will always be waiting for you to come home.
>>
>>24602982
he might be gay m8, no way hed come out while still playing
>>
>>24603600
>I don't particularly see a good point in refraining until marriage
of course you don't, probably because you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

despite christianity becoming a joke in mainstream culture, the fact is that there have been peer-reviewed studies which show that as pre-marital partners increase, so does divorce rate. roasties and slut enablers go batshit crazy and will claim these studies aren't worth their salt because religious groups tout the studies, but the fact is that you cannot refute the findings and no peer-reviewed studied has came out in the contrary and denied the findings of said studies

face it, you're on the kek side. i hope you and the roasties enjoy it
>>
>>24603956
Great at college ball, but trash in the nfl
>>
>>24604214

>All these failed c.ucks defending Tebow because they're projecting hard, like he's sticking it to the woman rather then being a spoiled dick that he is.
>>
>>24604280
>carried by Bob Sanders to his 1 Owl
>notorious choker
>ded
>>
>>24602982

> guy is of such high sexual value he can actually turn down a roastie because of his deeply held beliefs
> NEET on a malaysian fishing forum makes fun of him??

wat

You calling him spoiled makes it clear you don't know anything about his life, guy grew up poor.
>>
>>24604214
>Tebow is GOAT for sticking to his convictions
This. Is /r9k/ really so fedora that they will shit on him for being against degeneracy and upholding Christ's commands?

>But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
Matthew 5:28
>>
>>24604283

>Hedonistic life style.

I'm not the one with all the handsome quarterback pictures saved on my computer homobro.
>>
>>24604311
>having morals and self respect
>being a spoiled dick

Ayy, calling people keks while you fervently defend a roastie whore on the internet.
>>
File: 2 ELITE 2 QUIT.jpg (20 KB, 350x258) Image search: [Google]
2 ELITE 2 QUIT.jpg
20 KB, 350x258
>>24604342
>not saving pictures of ELITE QBs so you have constant reminders of role models you aspire to be
>>
File: tfw no qt saxon gf.png (302 KB, 862x582) Image search: [Google]
tfw no qt saxon gf.png
302 KB, 862x582
>>24602982
>>24604333

>tfw you will never be strong enough to cast asid the allure of whores and become a true son of god like Tim Tebow
>tfw you will never be worthy enough to join St. Tebow's holy order of religious knights
>tfw you will never clash against the hordes of mudslime filth, SJW's, and beta providers as they spill over the borders of america
>tfw you will never be fearless in the face of death, for Brother Captain Tim Tebow and the lord Jesus Christ fight alongside you

god wills it, and Tebow will make it so
>>
>>24604238
Because he was trying to lead her to Christ. He wishes to lead her away from this life of sin that she's been living in and have her saved by the blood of Jesus Christ. Unfortunately it didn't happen, as she preferred the life of a harlot more than the life of holiness
>>
File: bunk-the-wire.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
bunk-the-wire.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>24603600
>I don't see self control as respectable.
>>
>>24604324

>guy grew up poor.

HE PLAYED FOOTBALL.

THAT

MEANS

YOUR

ARE

FUCKING

SPOILED.

Because the state took this faggot and injected with money, resources and attention for basically being found good looking by girls enough to make it to sports team. He gets girls that turn the rest of us down and doesn't even do anything with them. He's buying all the food in the grocery store and letting it rot in his backyard to prove to some non-existent being how devoted he his.
>>
File: Muzzies.jpg (147 KB, 1584x1584) Image search: [Google]
Muzzies.jpg
147 KB, 1584x1584
>>24604448
iktf
I'm getting triggered just reading that pic. Pic related should shut up anybody who tries to defame the glory of the First Crusade
>>
File: christfag.jpg (41 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
christfag.jpg
41 KB, 615x345
There is no one more autistic on this website than Christian role players.

>L-l-leave Tim alone!
>>
>>24604484

What financial reward are you reaping playing football in middle school and high school?

Even in College all he got was a scholarship.

Don't let envy cloud judgement.
>>
>>24604484
Ayy you are beyond pathetic. Do you actually believe that you can succeed in football simply by looking good? He worked hard to achieve his goals, and despite that still only started in the NFL for one season.

Refusing women is objectively one of the most respectable actions a man can take. First of all you are controlling one of the most base and powerful desires you have. Second women are always a net negative in life.

Obsessing over women literally makes you a massive kek.
>>
>>24604484
not only do you know literally nothing about his life you know even less about how athletics are run
>>
>>24603395
honest to god kek
>>
File: Crusaders.jpg (105 KB, 1000x942) Image search: [Google]
Crusaders.jpg
105 KB, 1000x942
>>24604524
>role players
Good one. You seem to have a lot of pent up anger.
Why deny the call of Christ Jesus? I know you can feel it in your heart. You hate degeneracy. You probably live a life of asceticism, just like a Christian monk. Why not take the final step and escape your own degeneracies--dedicate yourself to careful contemplation of Scripture and spreading the Word?
>>
>>24604477
What I said was clearly more nuanced. I don't see refraining before marriage as respectable. People who seriously think not having sex before marriage are retarded. Sex is an important aspect of a relationship, and to not know your compatibility before it's to late is a poor choice.
>>
>>24602982
Chad btfo? No dammit more like roastie slut stacy turbo bitch getting BTFO realizing the best men put convictions before easy pussy first.
>>
Does this bitch have a fetish with breaking people's relationships with God? She took Nick Jonas's virginity and turned him into a degenerate.
>>
File: hunchback of notre dame.png (60 KB, 400x467) Image search: [Google]
hunchback of notre dame.png
60 KB, 400x467
>>24604628
yes you need to find out if you're compatible and you can only do that through sex everything else is meaningless
>>
>>24604689
>important aspect
>everything else is meaningless
Enjoy your nice marriage with an unsatisfying sex life that eventually leads to tension in your relationship.
>>
>>24604628
>I don't see refraining before marriage as respectable.
except, you know, the fact that there's peer-reviewed studies which show that the more partners you have before marriage, the higher risk of divorce. let's just ignore that, and let's also ignore that women make off like bandits during divorces.

fuck off roastie. you aren't fooling me.
>>
>>24604727
>if you don't have mindblowing 10/10 sex everysingle time you should dump the person because you're not compatible with them and will only end up having a strained relationship.

anything else out of the roastie's guide to the galaxy you'd like to share?
>>
>>24604727
Ironic you would say that considering that couples who abstain from sex or have had fewer partners before marriage have progressively lower divorce rates.

Sex is for procreation, of you're capable of having children you are sexually compatible.
>>
>>24603511
Dat brief calm dad like talk from John Fox to Tebow. Damn I wish these two were still in Denver.
>>
>>24604628
>muh compatibility
This is why people get divorced. This retarded idea that somewhere out there is a perfect match that you have to find and will fit you like a glove for eternity. Not only is this idea incredibly naive, it also requires no effort to change from the person; oh we just HAPPENED to not be compatible, that's all, it was nobody's fault.
>>
>>24604567

>Do you actually believe that you can succeed in football simply by looking good?

Yes. It's called "halo effect" it works everywhere in life. Sports are excuses for people to corral good looking people together and make them do things, so women and c.ucks can cheer them on and feel good for looking at a good looking person.

It's nothing but a shallow display all around. Tebow benefited from that, hence he's spoiled.

>>24604548

>What financial reward are you reaping playing football in middle school and high school?

You never have to try for anything for starters. Teachers automatically pass you so you can keep playing buttball. You can break every rule the school has and get away with it. When you get older playing buttball automatically seems to qualify someone for a job. I never saw any of the kekball players in school looking like they struggled financially, there is always a support system their for them, in school, in the community and in society at large. Tebow benefited from that.

And fuck the rest of us.

>>24604576

Well excuse me for not being a c.uck who enjoys watching other men do things while I jack off in the corner cheering them on.
>>
File: wojartha.jpg (107 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
wojartha.jpg
107 KB, 500x637
>>24602982
>rejects dumb bimbo slut because he stands by his moral values
>doesn't put pussy on a pedestal
>refuses to let the vaginal jew control his life and become a beta provider for some plastic whore
>takes a stand against the modern wave of degeneracy and advocates the values that made this country great in the first place

I don't get your position OP, stacy is butthurt and Tebow is free to do whatever the fuck he wants without a woman dragging down his life. Isn't this what we aspire to here?
>>
>>24603458
>Ugh
Not reading further.
>>
>>24603192
>Is that so hard to understand?

In this day and age, yes.
>>
>>24604727

>10 couples self reported as "Happily" married 30+ years were surveyed on what they thought was the key to marital bliss
>among the responses were;
> "the head game is unreal, the way she licks the shaft...fuck"
> "he's a gentleman on the streets but a beast under the sheets, knows how to hit it nomsayin"
> "one word, gumjobs"
>>
>>24604833
what was your bullys name what sport did he play and how many times a day do you think he fucked your oneitis
>>
>>24604759
When did "not refraining before marriage" = "slut"?
Sluttiness isn't something I'd advocate either.
Not sure why you're talking about divorce, that sounds like a reason to never marry... so I guess die a virgin?
>>24604798
>Ironic you would say that considering that couples who abstain from sex or have had fewer partners before marriage have progressively lower divorce rates
Living in an unhappy marriage isn't preferable to living in an unhappy one, that said, I don't advocate sluttiness.
>Sex is for procreation, of you're capable of having children you are sexually compatible
No
>>24604821
Compatible =/= perfect match. If you actually think this isn't a strain on people's marriages, then you're just being ignorant.
>>
>>24604833

>that entire post

Wow. It's like you've synthesized every over the top teen movie/YA fiction trope into a fantasy you've "lived" through.

Did the jocks dunk your head into the toilets too?

Genuine pity for an angry delusional robot/10
>>
Browsing /sp/ during Teboq's ridiculous season was the most fun I've had on this board.

>donkeys getting BTFO
>again and again they find some miraculous comeback at the last second
>every time the game threads would explode with hundreds of posts, several threads filling in a simple minute
>watching skip shill his intangibles
>watching them kek the steelers and never seeing steelersfag post again

ALL HE DOES IS WIN
>>
>>24604847
Maybe if Tebow wasn't a shit football player
>>
>>24604951
Oops, I meant 4chan in general. Oh well.
>>
>>24604951
>rex ryan was so butthurt about being tebow'd he made it a point to destroy his career
>>
>>24604900
your anecdotal evidence is fairly meaningless when there are peer-reviewed studies which have shown the correlation between pre-marital sex and divorce. increased partners leads to increased divorce rate

>>24604937
i get it, roastie, you're not sure how to confront facts. you got caught with your pants down, implying that pre-marital sex is fine. yet, everyone who knows the facts see right through your facade. pre-marital sex leads to increase divorce rates, and divorce favors the wife. we get it, roastie, you want to marry as much as possible so you can rob as many betas as you can. you got caught. you can try trolling us later, slut.
>>
>>24604998

>missing the point
>that
>fucking
>hard

I love this place sometimes
>>
>>24604998
>you got caught with your pants down

im sure she's used to that, how else would she know if she's compatible with someone
>>
File: 179961.b.jpg (172 KB, 429x315) Image search: [Google]
179961.b.jpg
172 KB, 429x315
>>24602982
Fuck you you dumb jealous loser. Tebow is more of a man than any one of us for sticking with his beliefs like that. It's a shame you'll never have the courage or the convictions in anything to ever perform any feat.
>>
File: 1259305912452.jpg (67 KB, 753x648) Image search: [Google]
1259305912452.jpg
67 KB, 753x648
>>24604847

>Isn't this what we aspire to here?

I see that's the mode of thinking here and /r9k/ can't look past "stacey getting BTFO" to realize it's about more than that.

You know that thing you wanted your entire life that you're completely denied at every turn? He got that hand to him on a silver platter and just let it rot. So it is a complicated feel and I don't think these robots will take the mental energy and unsort their feelings to realize it either.

That's how is for me. I'm glad he's not getting laid but I'm pissed because he gets the opportunity in first place and we still don't get that. I realize the contradiction there, which leads me to check who I "side with" and I will never side with a football player if I can help it. He's ungrateful and spoiled.
>>
>>24604998
>>24605022
>Fembots aren't real
>You're a roastie

Make up your mind /r9k/. None the less, I'm male.

>how else would she know if she's compatible with someone

I'm looking at it from my own perspective as a gay guy. A top with another top wouldn't really work. I imagine some straight guys wouldn't like a woman if she was a dead fish, and some women wouldn't like it if their guy was too timid in bed.
>>
>Tim Tebow
>Chad

This is delusional thinking.

He's so beta that even though he got a hot chick he didn't fuck her because of le sky fairy maymay.

He was a fun 2011 meme though
>>
>>24605095
>You know that thing you wanted your entire life that you're completely denied at every turn?

Stop projecting, you faggot kekold.
>>
>>24605070

No I just stood up to Tebow when he was making fun of me and my friends. Which is ten thousand times the conviction than going "LOL NOPE" when offered sex.
>>
>>24602982

>implying beauty is the only value a woman has

beauty spoils away in the face of bad character, a feminine and virtuous woman always keeps the flesh up
>>
>>24605097
>the year of our lord and savior 2015
>fags being defined by their sexual role in bed
what kind of degeneracy has the devil brought forth
>>
>>24605095
do you not understand he isn't an emotionally stunted narcissistic beta male putting pussy on the pedestal like you? he doesn't base his enjoyment or quality of life on how many holes he sticks his dick in because he has actual character and morals.
>>
>>24605097

>gay guy
Oh he's a degenerate. Homosexual males are known for being very promiscuous and having unstable relationships. Moving along..
>>
>>24605097
>fag thinking he has any legitimate opinion on relationships
>>
Also Tim's a moron because apparently he put up with all girls shit without even getting laid.

BETA
E
T
A
>>
>>24605166
>>24605215
>>24605218
I'm a virgin too.
>>
>>24605153
why do you lie on mongolian paper mache forums?
>>
I don't know. I don't like the guy but I respect him for sticking to his convictions. I mean it's not like it's hard seeing as she was a fat Mexican with permanent bitchface, but in this day and age it's hard to find a person principled enough to turn even that down.

Non virgins are trash. He's saving himself for some who is less fat, Mexican, and bitchface-y.
>>
>>24604937
>>Sex is for procreation
>No
What is it for then, genius?

>If you actually think this isn't a strain on people's marriages
Except sex isn't everything that happens in a relationship. It's personality, not the hour or so of genital mashing, that determines whether a relationship lasts between two people. You don't need to fuck someone to know if they would be a good companion. And what the fuck does sex compatibility even MEAN? Do you think sex is often that complicated for most people that you can simply classify people into compatible and non-compatible? Or that sexual preferences (and people in general) can't change over time?

You also didn't address my other point at all.
>>
>>24605231
that doesn't matter you're still a fag, you have all the lust and sex starvation of a man and combine it with a womans ease of accusation of sex. your opinion on relationships is meaningless
>>
>>24605191

> he has actual character and morals.

Reports from people who know him say he's a typical Christian dick in real life. He has no morals or character, he's a fucking cardboard cut out conforming to normies standards.

I guess you're a normie so have to worship your Godking of Normies here.
>>
>>24605276
source one. you literally can't because there isn't a single person who has ever said anything bad about him. not a single teammate, coach or fan has ever said anything negative about him.
>>
>>24605166
>what kind of degeneracy has the devil brought forth
I don't know but this thread is scaring me brother. I thought /r9k/ was a place full of allies against the unchristian degeneracy of the current age, yet it seems the degeneracy is worse here than anywhere else. I suppose it's back to /his/ we go
>>
>>24603458

Sharia is islam, retard. We want a Christian theocracy. A protestant Vatican of sorts.
>>
>>24605315

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/merril-hoge-tebow/

His teammates actually said they didn't like him and that he was a phony.
>>
>>24605425
merrill hodges entire career is based on saying stupid bullshit and nothing in the article says the teammates hate him just that they think he sucks at playing football. please try again
>>
>>24605493

I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over the sound of Tim's cock in your mouth.
>>
>>24605510
nice rebuttal
>>
>>24605265
>What is it for then, genius?
Both procreation and pleasure. What do you think is it's driving force?

I personally know someone who is dealing with issues in their marriage (straight marriage) specifically because they aren't sexually compatible. He married her because they were such good friends, and got along and agreed on so much, but she refuses sex.
>You also didn't address my other point at all.
Sorry, I'm responding to multiple people.
>>24605274
>What you say doesn't matter
>Your views are nothing
Christians are so kind hearted, surely your ability to understand others' perspectives is what lead you to believe in god.
>>24605346
>Stoning gays
>Slavery = okay
>Sacrificing your own children
>God commits mass genocide
>Sacrifices himself, to himself, to save us from himself
You got a real winner there.
>>
>>24605533

There is no way of getting Tim's dick out of you to see the light of reason so I'm not even wasting my time.
>>
File: 1422916538920.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1422916538920.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
Earlier today there was a thread where me and other robots were ganging up on some chad faggot who gets NSA sex and is still miserable, so he was trying to compare himself with the rest of us incels. After some point I realized that maybe the NSA meaningless sex is only hurting him and his ability to pair bond and that's why he feels so alone all the time.

Now there's this thread where the jellymad OP is looking like a fool while insulting a man among men like Tebow. Brobots I've been a fedora ever since I lost my faith last year but maybe the good Lord is showing me the light once again. Is He smiling upon me and telling me to reseek the narrow way? I'm starting to tear up
>>
>>24605576
>huuuur he's a shitty person and people hate him and he's fake and a liar
>any proof?
>lol suck his cock more fag can't hear you over all the swallowing of his semen

i'd say you're a 6 here >>24603511
>>
>>24603511

I'm not on this chart because I voted for Obama as a meme
>>
>>24605580
Come home anon.
"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life"
>>
>>24602982
What's a Chad and is this guy a Chad?
>>
>>24605617

Nope. Mommy and Daddy never did shit for me. Which lead to being physically malnourished and being rejected from every sports team I ever tried.

Unlike Tebow who sucks at it and apparently he's still doing it... Either him or Mommy is taking the coaches dig up their ass to get him on the little Timmy on the team.

I mean he's good looking so every single closet pedo coach probably jumped on the opportunity to be his second daddy.

>>24605580

Tebow would probably call you a loser in real life and make fun of you. He's not on your side, he's not like you.
>>
>>24605549
>Both procreation and pleasure. What do you think is it's driving force?
You have your reasons mixed up. Sex is pleasurable because it leads to procreation. It's not pleasure just because.

>they aren't sexually compatible
>she refuses sex
If you asked me, I would say she got tired of him and is inventing excuses not to fuck him, rather than actually solving the problem by trying to do something fresh. But I can't tell you because I don't know anything about them.

>Sorry, I'm responding to multiple people.
Rather than apologize, please try to respond.
>>
>>24605549

You forget the part where we stone sluts and Chad's too.

It beats the fuck out of
>fucks camels
>fucks 8 year old girls
>fucks warrior bf
>flies through outer space on a magic rock to see allah
>72 virgins if you kill yourself in the most dickish way possible
>no fun allowed ever
>>
>>24605751
>He's not on your side, he's not like you.
More Us vs Them mentality being exposed
>>
>>24602982
Just because someone is a beauty queen doesn't mean they're bright or good in bed, she could be high maintenance or something

She might've dumped him but he might be able to just ok and go find a better girl later on
>>
>>24602982
>Couldn't get his dick up
I know you and about half of 4chan won't understand, but it has to do with being chaste and pure for marriage. It has nothing to do with ED. Educate yourself a little before attacking someone.
>>
>>24605886
OP won't understand. He's too busy putting pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>24603161
Wait, why would black people be butthurt by his existence?
>>
>>24605761
>Sex is pleasurable because it leads to procreation
As far as evolution is concerned, yes, that is why. Personal reasons won't necessarily align with that though, most people do it for pleasure. Both are a purpose though.

Actually the reason is she's insecure about herself and is lazy.

>Rather than apologize, please try to respond.
Looking back, I did. I said that remaining married doesn't mean it's a happy marriage. If people are getting divorced, they probably have a good reason, and if they want to get a divorce, they should. It's likely that not having many sex partners and remaining married for longer are correlative and not due to causation.
>>24605775
Both are bad. Okay.
>>
>>24605751
wew lad did your dad rape you after you broke his all-state trophy or are you just a shunt in who thinks 80's teen movies are real life
>>
>>24603925
>some people actually think sex is some sort of end-game in life
>people who rise above base urges are totally morons

V A P I D
>>
>>24605799

You're point? This thread is sucking Tebow's dick because they think he's one of "US" against the "STACEYS' which isn't true at all.
>>
>>24605926

Because he's white. Look at black twitter thanksgiving. They're butthurt about us rubbing our wealth in people's face because we use real plates and flatware and to make things worse, we store our food in Tupperware. They'll cry about anything a white person does.
>>
>>24605926
black people hate him because he's a meme QB who keeps getting chances which black people don't get even though vince young still gets invited to camp every year despite not playing for 5 years
>>
>>24605954

>wew lad did your dad rape you

Do I look like Tim Tebow?
>>
>>24602982
>Chad didn't ruin his life with Stacy, what a faggot Christian, right guys?

Stay bitter, Anus raider
>>
File: 1448599703478.png (15 KB, 160x169) Image search: [Google]
1448599703478.png
15 KB, 160x169
>>24602982

OP I hope you killed yourself after making this post, you're clearly too autistic to live
>>
File: dog confused.jpg (148 KB, 600x535) Image search: [Google]
dog confused.jpg
148 KB, 600x535
>is a chad
>Isn't having sex
You guys really should be borderline worshiping him.
>>
>>24602982
This roastie breaks up with a nice guy like Tebow because he won't give in to fucking her and you call out him? This girl knew what she was getting into and if she didn't, fuck her for trying to tempt the man who made it clear he doesn't screw until marriage.
>>
>>24604091
Its amazing how religious people don't understand how floridly insane they often sound.
>>
>>24603098
We can't get laid, he chooses not to get laid. There is a difference.
>>
>>24605987
we are sucking his dick because unlike most of you insecure faggot betas who sit and blame the world/genetics/parents/whatever for women not hoping on your dick on command and bitching about whats wrong with your life while living in your own pity parties and desperatly trying to do whatever you can to fit in he is perfectly content and happy following his own definition of a successful life
>>
>>24605943
>Personal reasons won't necessarily align with that though, most people do it for pleasure.
Personal reasons don't matter. People look for sex to reproduce, whether they know it or not; the characteristics that men and women look in a partner are those that will give them the best offspring. There's a degree of preference in partners, but the fact remains that that is the subconscious drive behind it. Not that sex can't be made into something else, but it rarely properly is, because people simply don't understand what they're doing or why.

>I said that remaining married doesn't mean it's a happy marriage.
You didn't understand what I was saying at all.
>>
>>all these polkeks defending chad
stay salty buddies :3
>>
I've always had a soft spot for Tebow cause my family likes the gators desu.
I do like that the slut stacy got shut down by Tebow's principles.
>>
>>24602982

>Hispanic cunt being a huge bitch

Nearly all of them are like that.
>>
>>24606136
>I haven't read any philosophy, Scripture, or religious literature in my life
>but I know it's all insane!

This is how you sound. If you actually engage with Christianity, the Truth of God's love and His son's sacrifice will before self-evident. When Christ died, he killed death. He saved you and I... but you can only reap the rewards of His mercy if you accept him in your heart.
>>
>>24606051

Nope. I'm living to spite your cu.ck ass. How about that?
>>
>>24605095
>You know that thing you wanted your entire life that you're completely denied at every turn?
Jesus christ anon, not everyone is a sex-starved retard like yourself. The world thinks differently than you do.

>I'm glad he's not getting laid
Why do you even care about some random asshole and where his penis goes? How do you stay hydrated being this fucking salty all the time?

>and we still don't get that
/r9k/ is not one person
>>
>>24606095

This thread IS worshiping him.
>>
>>24605095
you sound like a bitter failed normie
>>
>>24606230
Suicide was advised because thats obviously whats best for you. End the pain anon.
>>
>>24606142

He only has anything he because someone else thought he was good looking and went out of their way to help him out.

He's not a self made man. He's not a man at all. He's not a hero. He's not a saint. He's human filth.
>>
>>24603517
While I think it is unnecessary, guy set a goal and he is sticking with it. That is very much respectable.
>>
>tim tebow
>age 28
I he doesn't do premartial sex, he's go two years until he's a wizard.

What kind of power would an ultra chad wizard posses?
>>
>>24606276

You first. Give me a time stamp with your slit wrists. Right. Now.
>>
>>24606296
>He only has anything he because someone else thought he was good looking and went out of their way to help him out.
What? More because he was good at football m8.
>>
>>24606296
he was homeschooled you idiot no one even knew who he was except his family until he played football
>>
>>24605097
Fembots and roasties are two different things, newfag. Maybe if you hadn't allowed Tumblr to poison your mind with tolerance and rainbows you would have learned that before leaving r/4chan
>>
>>24606298
>ultra chad wizard
he will become Christ.
>>
>>24606298
he can already turn water into wine
>>
>literally has the best guy a woman could have
>maybe I can get better
fucking roasties I swear.
>>
>>24606322

Apparently he sucks at football according to everyone who doesn't suck at it so there really is only one other reason someone like that would of been giving so much attention...

Hmmm....

What reason could that be?
>>
>>24606157
>Personal reasons don't matter
Actually they do if you're choosing to have sex. Everyone already understands that sex is pleasurable because if it wasn't it wouldn't have been a trait that gets passed along. We're talking about choices though, and in that context, the purpose of sex tends to be for pleasure. No matter what you say, it's still a purpose.
>You didn't understand what I was saying at all
I'm guessing your ignoring the other part where I said "It's likely that not having many sex partners and remaining married for longer are correlative and not due to causation."
It's likely people who abstain have the same moral code that leads to a longer marriage. Doesn't mean the marriage is happy.
>>24606339
The meme is that fembots aren't real and that all women end up roasties.
>>
>>24606428
>know nothing about his career
>still shitpost about it

why are you so determined to look retarded
>>
>>24606298
>>24606357
>two years from ascending
>women fear him and the glorious new world he will usher in
>send in temptress Delilah to destroy this modern Samson
>his will is too strong
>women preparing for the end of their dark reign
>>
>>24606428
you're an idiot
He blew up in college dumb ass
>>
>>24606470
>yfw donald trump selects teboq as running mate and establishes the new kingdom of christ in america
>>
>>24605510
Are you the faggot from up above or are you an entirely new homosexual?
>>
>>24605886
The popular opinion of the site is pretty much this:
>want pure, virginal wife
>want to be basically a NEET version of Chad but be accepted by society despite anime obsession

Those whole board reeks of unrealistic expectations and hopes. It's sad to see people so naive to how neutral the world is toward them.
>>
>>24606447
>We're talking about choices though, and in that context, the purpose of sex tends to be for pleasure.
Except we aren't, we're talking about drives, not choices.

>It's likely that not having many sex partners and remaining married for longer are correlative and not due to causation.
Still not what I was talking about.
>>
File: 1267331405606.jpg (42 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1267331405606.jpg
42 KB, 300x300
>>24606509

Doing what? Playing with a ball. Big fucking deal. I just picked up a wad of trash and threw in the trash can... SOMEONE SHOULD PAY ME MILLIONS AND WORSHIP ME ON THE INTERNET NOW! I mean, I did a physical thing. The thing was in my hand, and then it was not in my hand! HOLY FUCK! Blows the normies minds.

>>24606462

Oh no, I don't know anything about the stupidest activity humankind has ever invented. Sorry I don't pay attention to men children playing a child's game. Forgive me.
>>
File: 1446018081247.jpg (17 KB, 398x379) Image search: [Google]
1446018081247.jpg
17 KB, 398x379
>>24606833
>says he got everything because he was good looking
>gets corrected
>makes temper tantrum post
>>
File: equites christi.jpg (338 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
equites christi.jpg
338 KB, 1920x1440
>>24606551
>the Dark Tower of Obama collapses as mountains of iron fall into the lake of fire
>faggots, niggers, tumblrinas, spics, liberal numales, Jews all utterly blown the fuck out for centuries
>ISIS destroyed in righteous nuclear fire
>all the land becomes a place of lush green harmony and peace
>endless summer
>you and I and all other robots go outside to enjoy the sunlight, and by chance we meet the traditional qts of our dreams
The ascended Saint Timothy of Tebow personally crowns Trump Imperator et Rex over all Christian peoples in the Trump Cathedral
>peace and prosperity reign for a thousand years
>>
>>24606751
If we're talking about drives, it is only due to pleasure. You can say that the desire to reproduce is subconsciously there all you want, but that's not the drive, especially when most people specifically eliminate that possibility with condoms and contraceptives. Meaning their drive would specifically be to not reproduce.
>Still not what I was talking about
Then you'll have to be more clear.
>>
>>24606833
is this what happens to people when jocks beat them up and fuck their crushes?
>>
>>24606861

Uh no. I still don't see any reason why he got everything because he was good looking.

Take a shovel to his face at 16 and fuck him up and let him have his "talent" still and I promise you never would of even made the team. No one would even care. His Christian values would be seen as weird.

He has what he has and your support because you think he's good looking.
>>
>>24606879
Look, I'm a Christian and not even I am this stupid to have this back-and-forth. It's equal parts reproduction and pleasure. People want kids, people want fun. People get fun because otherwise sex would be awkward and probably cause the human race as it is currently to die pretty quick. We get the chemicals rushing during sex because it's what keeps us reproducing.

And then there's the fact that God wants couples to have healthy, and entertained relationships.
>>
File: imperial stache.jpg (709 KB, 765x824) Image search: [Google]
imperial stache.jpg
709 KB, 765x824
>>24606298
His genetic enhancements activate and he is revealed to be the God Emperor's lost precious son, the 20th Primarch of Holy Terra.
>>
>>24603458
Why don't you just die. You're either a roastie getting toasted, or an idiot. It obviously is respectable for a man to stand by his beliefs no matter what they are. What's the point of this post? Go back to r/athiesm
>>
File: catyy3.jpg (57 KB, 610x406) Image search: [Google]
catyy3.jpg
57 KB, 610x406
>>24607004
yeah look at all these 10/10's who never would have made anything of themselves without their looks http://bleacherreport.com/articles/770860-50-ugliest-athletes-of-all-time

you have legitimate mental issues and will probably shoot up a school or mall someday so you should really get help
>>
File: Tbow.jpg (58 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Tbow.jpg
58 KB, 499x499
>>24602982
>morals and does not lower himself so a vapid whore can brag on twitter that he fucked her
>>universally respected for his leadership and genuine kindness

Based Tbow wont stick his dick in sluts and is reserving himself for a pure girl.
BASED
>>
>>24607102
is this baby fresh anon?
noice
>>
>>24602982
have to respect the man, hopefully he finds his girl.
>>
>>24607004
And? He's not just some muscle chad they picked up off the street and taught to play football, yeah he just turned out to be handsome and tall and hilariously Christian, that was all chance. Being famous was also maybe because of those things but I actually believe that was just also chance. You can go ahead and be jealous of him but that won't change your facial structure, allow to me to full normie here and say
>looks aren't everything
>find something else to be good at
if you're so butthurt about his looks getting him boosted then what makes that any different from any other form of entertainment? It's the way it is, also you shared a picture of Don Draper and that guy's an actor who is sexy. get rekt
>>
>>24607112
Made it about 7 months ago senpai.
>>
>>24602982
Definitely gay, no wonder he's such a christfag.
>>
>>24607057
The main drive is still pleasure, with reproduction as just an outcome. Some people do it for kids, pretty much everyone does it for pleasure. Disagree all you want.
Your point about god is retarded and can be made from any religious perspective, not just christian.
>>24607070
>It obviously is respectable for a man to stand by his beliefs no matter what they are
Then you must respect me for holding to my own beliefs. Or wait... that won't sit right with you... it... it's almost like holding some beliefs isn't respectable because some beliefs are disagreeable.
>>
I have a girlfriend I turn down sex with plenty. Sex is tedious.
>>
>>24606879
>it is only due to pleasure.
If it were purely due to physical pleasure people would just masturbate, rather than seek raltionships.

>especially when most people specifically eliminate that possibility with condoms and contraceptives.
Do you not understand what "subconscious" means?

>Then you'll have to be more clear.
>>Not only is this idea incredibly naive, it also requires no effort to change from the person; oh we just HAPPENED to not be compatible, that's all, it was nobody's fault.
Meaning the whole idea of finding someone compatible is insufficient and simplistic from the get go.

In the first place, because people are bound to change. Even if I were to be sexually complatible with someone at 20, that doesn't mean I will still be at 60. Am I supposed to divorce then, just because I can't do whatever thing I liked in bed anymore? In that case it's pointless to marry or even look for a single person who is compatible with you; therefore rendering the whole searching argument moot.

This leads me to my second point. Relationships are built. They don't just happen on their own, at some point they require a conscious choice from the parties involved. I'm not saying you should get with someone you despise, but if after a year or two you don't want to be with someone who is happy in the relationship and is a well adjusted person, and you make no attempts to revitalize your life together, you're the problem.
>>
>>24602982
>CHAD BTFO
more like slut stacy btfo
>>
>>24607079
you really think that guy isn't just a lame boring butthurt troll who doesn't have any real problems in their life? They're just bullying people and making worthless arguments because they really don't have anything better to be doing with themselves. Who honestly gives a fuck about Tebow? I'm surprised and disgusted that that guy would even allow himself to be worked up at all; he probably thinks he's making a real argument and not just being a whiney baby
>>
>>24603663
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Reeeeeeereerere
>>
>>24606868
>CK2 loading screen
Deus Vult motherfucker
>>
>>24607224
>If it were purely due to physical pleasure people would just masturbate, rather than seek raltionships
It's more pleasurable with another person. I didn't mean only physical pleasure, sex is mentally pleasurable too.
And relationships fulfill multiple purposes, sex being one of them.
>Do you not understand what "subconscious" means?
Yes, except that we are conscious of it and then specifically avoid it.
>Meaning the whole idea of finding someone compatible is insufficient and simplistic from the get go.
There's still no reason to not be compatible. For most people, sex won't be a problem, but there's no reason to leave it a mystery and just wait to see if it's a problem when it's already too late. Sexuality really doesn't change all that much over time. People get in moods but don't really fluctuate that much. And if they discover something down the line, it was probably something they would have wanted for a long time but just never explored earlier on.
>>
>>24607411
how fucking hard can "sexual" compatibility be? being compatible with your partner must be far more difficult than deciding 2 times a week vs 200 times a month
>>
>>24607584
It's a Jewish meme meant to lead young Christian maidens away totally unsupported by any hard data.

The only real sexual compatibility issue is libido, which can be gauged and discussed before marriage. Everything else can be solved by communication.
>>
>>24607584
It doesn't tend to be hard, but there's no reason to leave it a mystery if you're planning on marrying someone anyways.
>>
>>24603925
>I've actually had beauty queens express interest in me

Holy fuck, how often do you lie on the internet?
>>
>>24607627
>Communication
you must not know the human race
>>
>>24603192
>muh god
*tips bible*
>>
>>24603531
Top Kek, no ones praising /r9k/ for having sex because most of us don't have the opportunity and would jump at the chance if the girl in the OP pic said she wanted to fuck (provided we don't sperg out). Tebow could have been banging hot chicks left and right like Manziel but actively chooses not to for his faith, which is a pretty respectable thing and shows a ton of self-restraint.
>>
And that's why you marry someone in your faith. :)
>>
>>24607411
>It's more pleasurable with another person.
Then they would just get hookers.

>I didn't mean only physical pleasure, sex is mentally pleasurable too.
And what causes the mental pleasure?

>Yes, except that we are conscious of it and then specifically avoid it.
Yeah, you don't understand what subconscious means.

>There's still no reason to not be compatible.
Sure, but there's no reason to make compatibility a requirement. At that point it's just an excuse to be a cunt.
>>
>>24603458
UGH
LIKE WHAT YEAR IS IT?
>>
>>24607842
>Then they would just get hookers
Because being wanted back is a part of it for most people. Plus, people bond more over time with the same person.
>And what causes the mental pleasure?
Intimacy and interaction with another human.
>Yeah, you don't understand what subconscious means.
Admittedly, I was trying to come up with an explanation but couldn't because the point was dumb from the start. Gay people want sex too, so even if the desire to reproduce is subconscious, it's irrelevant. It won't affect the choice in the end.
>Sure, but there's no reason to make compatibility a requirement. At that point it's just an excuse to be a cunt.
Sex is important to people, sorry. You can't change that.
>>
>>24603837
>shitty clutch football player
>one of the greatest college football players of all time
Pick fucking one and you know which one is right to pick. Teboq is the fucking man he could fuck literally any woman on Earth yet he sticks to his morals and lives his life the God wanted him to. You c.ucks are insane Teboq is pure and holy he should be the mascot of /r9k/ and /sp/.
>>
File: MLK.jpg (155 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MLK.jpg
155 KB, 1200x1200
>>24605346
>A protestant Vatican

How quickly we forgot. How quickly we forget...
>>
>>24607949
>Because being wanted back is a part of it for most people.
And why do most people want to be wanted back?

>Plus, people bond more over time with the same person.
>Intimacy and interaction with another human.
And why do people tend to bond and appreciate intimacy?

>I was trying to come up with an explanation but couldn't because the point was dumb from the start.
It's okay dude, you don't understand how the subconscious works at all, just like you don't understand why people want sex, there's no need to pretend otherwise and get defensive.

>Gay people want sex too, so even if the desire to reproduce is subconscious, it's irrelevant.
Exclusive homosexuals are wired differently and probably fucked up in a way.

>Sex is important to people, sorry. You can't change that.
And I'm not denying that honey. Reproduction is probably the most important aspect of life, if not itself its whole essence. All the more reason to not go around fucking whoever.

Hey, you know what else is really important to people? Eating. You know what happens when people eat only whatever is most pleasurable and don't try to adjust to things that are healthier for them? They die.
>>
>>24608211
>And why do most people want to be wanted back?
Ego mostly.
>And why do people tend to bond and appreciate intimacy?
Because it is a positive human interaction. Comparable to how people like to talk with each other.
>It's okay dude, you don't understand how the subconscious works at all, just like you don't understand why people want sex, there's no need to pretend otherwise and get defensive.
I just don't think it's true. The closest I can come to seeing what you mean is that we enjoy signs of fertility and ability in our partners that would lead to successful reproduction, I genuinely don't believe that the possibility of having a child is what people are getting off to, subconsciously or otherwise.
>Exclusive homosexuals are wired differently and probably fucked up in a way.
Baseless assumption.
>And I'm not denying that honey
>honey
That's pretty fucking weird.
>Reproduction is probably the most important aspect of life, if not itself its whole essence. All the more reason to not go around fucking whoever.
>Hey, you know what else is really important to people? Eating. You know what happens when people eat only whatever is most pleasurable and don't try to adjust to things that are healthier for them? They die.
This argument was bad the first time you made it. I never advocated for sluttiness.
>>
>roastie so toastied that she had to scream at the world

Why do you all hate Chad again?
>>
>>24608106
>MLK.jpg

I'm stealing this, btw.
>>
>>24608502

Because he's a roastie enabler. Because his dick is not my dick and I will not root for him.
>>
>>24608393
>Ego mostly.
Right.

>Because it is a positive human interaction.
Right, and positive interaction leads, through benefit of the group, to their preservation of themselves/their genes.

>I genuinely don't believe that the possibility of having a child is what people are getting off to, subconsciously or otherwise.
What then?

>Baseless assumption.
How so?

>That's pretty fucking weird.
No, just condescending.

>I never advocated for sluttiness.
You advocated for the selction of partners on the basis of most sexual pleasure; what's that if not hedonism? Sure, it's not directly advocating promiscuity, but it can very easily lead to it.
>>
Tim Tebow is gay. Watch an interview with the man. He's clearly a homosexual.
He's deeply in the closet because of his beliefs, or maybe he has accepted himself and chooses his beliefs over his sexuality. Either way, I respect that.
Keep doing you, Tebow, you flaming Christian faggot.
>>
>>24608575
>What then?
Pleasure, mental and physical.
>How so?
There's no evidence for it. Look up "why do gay people exist?" There's actually a lot of reasons evolution would lead to it.
>No, just condescending.
Yeah, I know, but it was weird. Btw, you think that's something Jesus would do? Be condescending?
>You advocated for the selction of partners on the basis of most sexual pleasure
I said it was a part of it, not all. I've already said that too.
>>
Becoming a wizard when you hit 30 as a virgin doesn't work if you are a virgin for religious reasons.
>>
>>24608681
>Pleasure, mental and physical.
What makes it pleasurable?

>There's no evidence for it.
How is there no evidence for exclusive homosexuals being mentally different? Their very orientation is different from most of society.

>There's actually a lot of reasons evolution would lead to it.
In the case of human species? Do go on.

>you think that's something Jesus would do? Be condescending?
I'm not a Christian, but I do admit it's a shitty thing to do.

>I said it was a part of it, not all.
Sure, but you did make compatibility a reason good enough so as to end a relationship.
>>
>>24602982
hahaha stay mad virgin
>>
>>24608836

If I'm a virgin...

>Wow what a mad jealous, bitter loser who should kill himself!

If Tim Tebow is a virgin?

>How what a brave, devout soul, if only we can all be virgins like him!

Enjoy your double standard roastie.
>>
>>24608817
>What makes it pleasurable?
Physical is obvious. Mental is intimacy/interaction, some people get off to different things about it, like fetishes and stuff.
>How is there no evidence for exclusive homosexuals being mentally different? Their very orientation is different from most of society.
If you think there's something wrong with being attracted to men then I don't know why you're picking on gays, women do that too. I know you'll say that because they have a penis it makes it different, but it really doesn't. There is no link between being attracted to men and having something wrong in your brain. The problems gay people often face isn't related to their attraction, but rather to the body that they have and people thinking that body shouldn't have an attraction, even though other bodies can.

This is a long comment, so I'll be doing multiple posts.
>>
>>24608817
>In the case of human species? Do go on.
1. Slutty sister theory - strong attractions to a certain sex are inheritable traits. A woman who has a strong attraction to men is more likely to have children, and so can pass that trait to her children. (statistically proven that women who have a gay brother tend to have more children)
2. Good uncle theory - A gay sibling wouldn't be able to have children of their own, and so contributes to the offspring of their siblings.
3. The calming theory - Gay people can serve as sexual relief to people of the same sex when people of the opposite sex are not available, therefore calming tensions and leading to less violence.
4. Youngest son theory - This is just a fact because it's statistically proven. When a woman has multiple sons, her body begins to become more use to the xy chromosomes of the child and progressively becomes more used to the males in her womb, somehow causing it to inhabit more female traits. (I'm actually bad at the details of this one, it's something like what I explained).
5. Peace between sexes theory - In a tribal setting, gay people could serve as a mental balance between males and females (the weakest point on this list).
>I'm not a Christian, but I do admit it's a shitty thing to do.
Sorry, thought you were the same person who mentioned they were christian earlier.
>Sure, but you did make compatibility a reason good enough so as to end a relationship.
If the rift is large enough. I never said it's something you can't work through, but it's more important to some people than others.
>>
File: 1447643324538.png (174 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1447643324538.png
174 KB, 499x499
>>24603161
/r9k/ on suicide watch, gg betafags
>>
>>24608951
lol your'e still a virgin tho lmao desu
>>
>>24609054
>Mental is intimacy/interaction, some people get off to different things about it, like fetishes and stuff.
Y'know I could keep going but at this point I just wanna go to bed.

>If you think there's something wrong with being attracted to men then I don't know why you're picking on gays, women do that too.
That's a false equivalence.

>I know you'll say that because they have a penis it makes it different, but it really doesn't.
Except it really does? Are you going to deny men and women have different bodies, different brains, different hormones?

>There is no link between being attracted to men and having something wrong in your brain.
Well, not something wrong per se, which is why I said probably. But it's a fact that exclusive homosexuals need to be in some way different to those who are not like them.

>>24609080
This is all pretty interesting, some of it reminds me of other ape species.

>If the rift is large enough.
I don't think so. It's as large as people make it.
>>
>>24603192
>r/christianity
>>
>>24609244
>Y'know I could keep going but at this point I just wanna go to bed.
You'll either have to be more clear or more direct.
>That's a false equivalence.
Because the bodies, right? What do you care?
>Except it really does? Are you going to deny men and women have different bodies, different brains, different hormones?
I guess I was looking at it from a moral approach, in which case, there isn't any good moral reason against gayness. And apparently the male brain still has the capacity to be attracted to males, and unless we see that trait as a negative, I don't see the point in saying it's bad.
>But it's a fact that exclusive homosexuals need to be in some way different to those who are not like them.
Obviously, but different =/= bad. There's no reason to care.
>This is all pretty interesting, some of it reminds me of other ape species.
I forgot to mention the 'calming theory' was created from observations of male bonobos being more peaceful after recieving bjs from other male bonobos.
>I don't think so. It's as large as people make it.
Again, it depends on how important it is to the person.
>>
It's easy, you fucking failed normalfag:

Based Tebow could get enough pussy to keep his balls drained 24/7 but he chooses not to because of his beliefs.

On the other hand, you are mad because you CAN'T get pussy. Not only that, you're also bitter towards those who are better than you.

If you were attractive, you would be another generic degenerate chad/normalfag who fucks trashy bitches, you have that mindset.

Stop comparing yourself to Tebow, you piece of shit.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.