[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man is a MILLIONAIRE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 29
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 318x159
...and all he does is play video games and upload the footage onto YouTube.

Feel jealous, /r9k/?
>>
Still glad I'm not a Swede
>>
File: Marzia_photoshot.jpg (130 KB, 1018x758) Image search: [Google]
Marzia_photoshot.jpg
130 KB, 1018x758
>>24602948
It doesn't help that he has a literal 10/10 qt3.14 GF as well.

Fuck my life.
>>
>>24602948
I dont give a shit about his money, I would be happy being poor as a.brick if it meant having a fraction of people loving me that he has
>>
Well yeah, I mean what do you think?
>>
File: Ri4uVE2.gif (2 MB, 377x337) Image search: [Google]
Ri4uVE2.gif
2 MB, 377x337
>>24603032
^THIS tbqh guys.

I can't even fathom what it must feel like to be absolutely worshiped as a god by 24 MILLION people.

Jesus Christ...
>>
>>24603032
>i want people to l ove me because im a living meme
Yea, no
>>
he says he's not in it for the money yet he consistently censors himself and changes content to appeal to his younger fans, increasing his fanbase and income.

I liked it when he'd play CoD (not defending the franchise) and wasn't afraid to swear or make rape jokes.
>>
>>24602948
>has to maintain the image of being a decent person to millions of autistic 12 year olds

ill pass tbqh senpai
>>
>>24602948
I wasn't jealous until you brought it up.
>>
File: smugcat.jpg (20 KB, 377x266) Image search: [Google]
smugcat.jpg
20 KB, 377x266
You forgot to mention that he has to hire editors, do tours, live as a public figure, pay extremely expensive bills, etc.

You also forgot to mention that he is making about $4 million a year, this is virtually nothing when you consider how expensive it is to maintain his career and lifestyle. This is not actually showing if he is profiting.

>he lives in a expensive house that he is probably still paying off
>he needs to keep his career going or he will instantly go broke due to how expensive his lifestyle is
>we're unaware if he has any backup or passive income
Considering where most of his money comes from, he has extremely high taxes on it. I believe he is Swedish or something? That's even more taxes. Once you cut out the bills, taxes, and people he pays to help him. He's making a fraction of that money.

He is living under the idea that his career will last forever (like many mildly famous people), and might go broke if he doesn't save his money wisely now and start making passive income. Who knows though, maybe he is smarter than his videos give off. You poorfags don't get it because you think his lifestyle comes free with the money but he is using most of his paycheck just to live like that.
>>
File: foil-fedora.jpg (132 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
foil-fedora.jpg
132 KB, 500x446
>>24602948
I'm not jealous of Jesus because he was the most successful conman in the history of mankind, i don't see why i would be jealous of a Swede who achieved much less.
>>
>>24602948
not really, some people just luck out in life. At least he'll be in the same position as me when we're both dead
>>
File: it's called youtube.jpg (15 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
it's called youtube.jpg
15 KB, 306x306
Not really.

Being a half millionaire is pretty cool, too.
>>
>>24603171
He lives in a cheap ass bedsit in brighton you tool
>>
>>24603171
>implying his quality of life isn't better than 99% of robots
>>
File: 1446969678317.png (18 KB, 208x98) Image search: [Google]
1446969678317.png
18 KB, 208x98
>sub to pewdie a long time ago because of his tendancy to play horror game, and it was interesting to watch while eating
>he turns to shit after a year or two
>sub to Mark after, which was doing horror at the time like pewdie used to do
>he turns to shit too

Why do I kill everything I touch?
>>
>>24603088
It's 40 million now.
>>
>>24603088
>>24603284
Youtube automatically subscribes you to him when you make an account so the number is a lot smaller than that
>>
File: gBnGcfg.png (17 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
gBnGcfg.png
17 KB, 300x196
I'm jealous of his money, but not of how he got it.
>>
>>24603316
Are you serious? What the fuck
>>
>>24603245
I'd suggest going to TwoBestFriends but you'd ruin that too
>>
>>24603350
Feed the machine, feed the fucking machine.
>>
>you should feel bad for rich people because they buy expensive things
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (266 KB, 1024x566) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
266 KB, 1024x566
>>24602948
Yea, ok, that's why he makes money, right.
>>
>>24603316
>>24603350
No it doesn't, it just recommends him on the front page with a bunch of other popular youtube channels.
>>
>>24602994
>25 pounds of make-up
>sounds like anime

>10/10
Yeah no
>>
>>24603405
>implying tbf wasn't ruined by adding woolie and liam
>>
>>24602994
>looks like my 50 years old aunt
>10/10

I think your scale might be broken
>>
>>24603171
He donates to avoid taxes, faggot.
At least do your research before spouting shit
>>
>>24603245
My frog, are you me? I remember when mark was decent and actually talked about the mechanics and details in the games, and he played more interesting ones. Now is an endless LOL IM SO RANDUMB AAAAAAHHH THAT SCAAAARED MEE WTF WHY CANT I OPEN THIS DOOR OOHH SHINY WOOOHOOO and the only games he plays are the most popular shitty ones
>>
>>24602948
Yes, very.

I'd do anything to get what he makes in one year and live as a hermit.
>>
people are more successful than me!??!?!!? WOW! WHAT A SHOCKER!!!
>>
>>24603088
>being loved and adored by normies, "bros" and little kids
Why would this be great? It's not like you befriend/have sex with your fans unless you are Britney Spears or something.

You would be constantly harassed, spoken to and bothered by 9-15 year-old males and a few desperate tween girls. You can't have sex with them because it's illegal but you are constantly forced to interact with annoying strangers you don't really know. You will also need to say and do things you don't really want to do, signings, answering fans, taking pictures with fans, every part of your life will be out in the open, etc.

Being famous basically means you make the choice to give up your own life and live to entertain thousands of strangers/keep them happy. In return, they idolize you but you do not really know them nor do they really know you.
>>
>>24602948
Meh, he done it before I could. Good luck on him the. If I met him, we'd be batnz

>>24602994
Had a girl almost as good as her. She was a 8/10
>>
THIS SWEDISH SON
OF A BITCH IS MAKING
THOUSANDS FOR PLAYING
VIDEOGAMES AND
BASICALLY,
YOU ARE FUCKING
STUPID
>>
He's not really beloved by many people, though.

He makes shit content for retarded preteens that know their days of carefree childhood are nearing an end, and they see this grownup who acts like a child, yet has everything.

All Pewdiepie does is give false hope to these dumb kids. And most end up hating him once they grow up.
>>
>>24602948
100% yes, yes I do.

I don't have a fucking proper computer to record and edit or stream or even fucking play proper video games, let alone make some money off of that.

>>24604624
>sounds like anime

I am literally cryingf from laughter at how true that is
>>
>>24605776
>All Pewdiepie does is give false hope to these dumb kids.

So do doctors and astronauts and movie stars and pro wrestlers and Olympic athletes and pop music artists and rock stars and soldiers and fire fighters, and literally any other career that is either extremely overly romanticized in the media & actually kind of suck in real life and/or you have like one in a million chances of actually becoming the hero you looked up to as kid.
>>
>>24602948

Who the fuck is this faggot?
>>
You know it's not even that he did it first or even best, he just got lucky. I would give my soul to have money like that.
>>
I'd rather this man make millions off Youtube than that Egoraptor and his FaggotryGrumps.
>>
>>24602948
This isn't surprising. Little kids, retards, manlets, manbabys and and combo of the four are a huge demographic.
>>
>>24602948

no. my mustache > his
>>
File: 1440367839653.gif (152 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
1440367839653.gif
152 KB, 500x516
>>24607355
This. I dropped him when he brought the kike on to replace jontron. After watching one of his many recent videos, I am very glad that I did.
>>
>>24602948
>all he does is play video games
That's like saying all an actor does is talk
>>
>>24608220
danny is the only remotely not terrible thing about GG
>>
>>24603171
this is why if I suddenly got a lot of money, I'd still get a small house, cheap food/liquor/weed, and try to produce my own of those things whenever possible. I'd also try to put at least half of the money in an interest gaining account, and maybe also invest some in a business venture of some kind (probably someone else's, but possibly my own)
>>
>>24602948
Not at all. What confounds me is what do so many people find interesting about watching this guy play a video game?....
>>
THIS LOUD ASSHOLE makes MILLIONS of dollars SCREAMING LIKE A CHILD INTO A MICROPHONE FOR DIMWITS, and basically, YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS >>
>>
>>24608360
hey, that's really interesting

would you buy a car? what color would the car be?
>>
File: just.jpg (33 KB, 605x412) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
33 KB, 605x412
>>24602948
No because it actually seems like a lot of work with all that editing. I'm lazy as fuck and could never do it. If someone asked to suck my dick from 9 to 5 and pay me for it I'd turn them down because it's still too much. If I could just lay here and get paid while never having to do anything else then that's golden but everything can fuck right off otherwise.
>>
How bad of an idea is it for a rich person to just want to buy in a small house and try not to live a luxurious lifestyle?

They live like any other lower-middleclass person, they just happen to have millions of dollars.
>>
>>24602948
Why be jealous? Felix works extremely hard on his videos. He spends probably 12+ hours every day in recording games and editing them. Added to that he has to put on his Pewdiepie persona all the time. At that point, games aren't even fun anymore because they just become your job.
I envy his riches but as he rightly said, it doesn't even feel that different; he's just glad to not have to worry about bills.
I feel that people who put in this much work deserve to be recognised. Whether or not it's playing video-games is irrelevant.
>>
>>24602948
I prefer PewdiePie to twitch streamers because he doesn't beg for donations. Relies solely on ad revenue and his own brand/store to make money. So I respect him
>>
>>24608312
The guy's a dirty, homeless looking douche who wasted his life smoking Weed and fucking skanks. Looks like he came out of the slums of New York City
>>
>>24602948
not really because I don't like what that shitty job of his entices.

he had to move twice already because retarded fans found his place and ganged up on him.

I really don't wanna defend him though. His whole bullshit sucks, his content is awful, he's a tattooed turbo-normie and faggot, his gf is just as bad, his shitty book is like the most shallow marketing scheme ever with little to no good content inside (basically just sayings turned into non-sensical gibberish like "olololo don't be a salad be le best broccoli you could be xD"), yet he rakes in the dosh like crazy with it.

I could never do the dumb horseshit he does and if I would I'd literally go to waste from all the shame and people judging me constantly since they don't take me seriously anymore.

youtubers don't have good reputation and for good reason.
>>
>>24609757
>who wasted his life smoking Weed and fucking skanks

that's no a waste. well, smoking weed may be a waste.

I like the life of Ross far more.

>has a great wife
>plays vidya for a living
>animates whenever feeling like it
>escaped from the hellhole that is Australia
>>
>>24602994
>all those shitty tattoos
>all these shitty fake values in life
>>
File: 1448301244724.jpg (183 KB, 940x796) Image search: [Google]
1448301244724.jpg
183 KB, 940x796
He's more handsome than me, richer, and more successful. More popular and probably more funny to a wider audience than me too.

All that said, I have nothing against the man, but I'd personally be pretty depressed if my legacy was a bunch of youtube videos.
>>
>>24611222
Yeah. Wtf is that book? I really dont get it. Putting some videos on Youtube that people can watch for free is cool. But an actual book with the same stupid content as in the videos for which you have to pay for is crazy. I watched him a few years ago but it kinda gets lame after some time. I wouldnt want to change places with him tho. He doesnt do anything productive only comedy. And the pressure and creeps from his fanbase are crazy.

I would take the millions tho.
>>
>>24602948
>>24604624
>>24605682
>>24605776
>>24611222
>>24611498

THEEM SALTY

kek muted
>>
>>24609705
This is spot on. So many edgelords spout the "i hate him" meme bandwagon when literally all he did was be successful and hard working
>>
>>24609757
How that a waste? gtfo faggot.
>>
>>24604624
>>24605396
fox & grapes ITT
>>
>>24608419
link doesn't work
>>
File: 1367216993510.png (650 KB, 640x683) Image search: [Google]
1367216993510.png
650 KB, 640x683
>>24602948
IIRC he's a virgin. Heard he posted there regularly.

Obviously it's all an act. Tbqh, i feel kind of sorry for him (kinda since he makes gorrilions).
He has to pretend to be a retard on the internet every single day. A modern clown if you will.

And you can feel it that he's lost it and he can't do it anymore. If you actually look at his videos, you'll see that he acts normal and then tries to force out some screech when something happens, but he can't do that anymore. He has to resort to meme editing to get across his "humor".

I can't even understand what kids find funny in him. It's so forced, it's not funny in any way.
>>
I'm angry at the fact with no high prestige education or any educational merit this man is one of this most viewed channels. I am sad our peers subscribe to a manchild playing games with funny voices.

I am jealous at the potential waste, when someone like myself who is involved with a high tier science program can not get funded 10k.

Call me arrogant, but people fund this trash rather than people who create and revolutionize our existence.
>>
>>24611825
What's the point of getting angry. It's all luck at the end of the day.

He was lucky to be born in the right place at the right time. It is literally a dice roll.

We are all going to die anyways. At least let this retard enjoy his 15 minutes of fame.
>>
>>24611793
dude he has cancer
>>
>>24611793
Fugg /v/irgin, completely different
posted on /v/ a lot
>>
>>24611905
I don't mean to be a dick but if you make over 110k annually, cancer treatment is buffed and the risk of death lowers significantly. Unless he is brain tumor he will be fine statistically speaking.
>>
>>24611825
>I am jealous at the potential waste, when someone like myself who is involved with a high tier science program can not get funded 10k.
99% of his fans are children dude. Do you really except children to give a fuck about the welfare of humanity.
>>
>>24603032
So why didn't you become a teacher?
>tfw I'm a teacher
>tfw I don't judge my students
>tfw hundreds remember me as the best teacher they ever had
>tfw surrounded by high school girls all day every say
>tfw private school, so ugly girls are rare.
>Attn Kmart shoppers, Dr. Feels Goodman, pls meet yr party at customer service
>>
>>24611825
>but people fund this trash rather than people who create and revolutionize our existence.

yeah and it mostly works because you don't need any motivation to watch him whereas getting into something like a big educational program does.

the more mindnumbing and easygoing something is, the easier more and more normies gobble it up and then in turn defend it.

but once you get on the level of true knowledge and power, you'll only have access to a few who know what you talk about. that's like making a YT channel about quantum physics and then wondering why it's not watched by as many people as Pewdiepie.
>>
>>24602948

i dont feel jealous, i just hate the world even a bit more
the people who watch lets plays are brainless imho
>>
>>24602948
Nope. Envious maybe, but not jealous.
>>24602994
>10/10
>No tits
>No ass
>Annoying voice
>Italian
Na. She's cute and all but I'd pass.
>>
File: 1410735662729.jpg (46 KB, 554x603) Image search: [Google]
1410735662729.jpg
46 KB, 554x603
>77 posts in
>noone said yet that he's dying to cancer
it's not even new news you anime-watching fucks
>>
>>24602948
I don't care about the money. I hate what he represents though: The death of hobbyist content creation for it's own sake.

Why make an LP to show people a game and maybe make a few friends when you can facecam, make it all about you, provide friend emulation to children then monetize it? There's no reason, it's rational to take the internet-culture poisoning option, especially if you don't care for said culture.

He's done well for himself, good for him. I genuinely hope he's happy so that at least someone wins with this horrible arrangement.
>>
>>24602948
I wish he would start playing horror games again.
Watching him scream and cry out of fear was hot.
>>
He got millions acting like a retard when there is actual people with mental disabilities who get very little support as it is. Let that sink in.
>>
>>24602948
I wouldn't want to be obligated to produce as much content as he does; I don't want my face being filmed while I play video games; I just want to enjoy them on my own.

The money is nice though, I'm jealous of that.
>>
>>24612841
Read the thread again fagking.
>>
File: 1441329653766.png (610 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1441329653766.png
610 KB, 900x900
I can't wait until his hair starts falling out.
>>
>>24603171
>has to hire editors
He's a fucking YouTuber, this makes me fucking livid. You don't need a fucking editor to make videogame shit on YouTube, especially not schlock like a let's play. If he was making short films, sure, but a fucking LP?

Furthermore, maybe he shouldn't have bought expensive things before he attained passive income. :^)
>>
>one very obscure LPer I liked as a teen.
>watch their videos all the time
>eventually stop as schoolwork takes over
>remember their username a few months ago and google it
>they were depressed and killed themselves a few months after the last video i saw.
>>
>>24602948
He gave like a million dollars to charity. That's more than I can say for a lot of other internet celebrities. I don't see anything wrong with him. I'm not in his target demographic, and I've never had someone put a gun to my head and make me watch a Pewdipie video.
>>24603112
>why did he try to make himself marketable instead of throwing away any chance at success for the sake of a few politically incorrect jokes

Gee, I dunno. What ruined Michael Richards' career again?
>>
>>24612881
>internet culture poisoning

Nigga are you serious
>>
>>24611793
He said in his second Five Nights at Freddys video that he was fucking sick of it already.
>>
I never watched this guy's stuff, so I looked up a video right now. He wrote a book and is doing book signings.

90% of the audience was female.

This is just Chad being Chad, except on Youtube so who cares.
>>
>>24602948
I'm not jelly. The world is unfair. What's the news? Also he is a good guy. I'm happy for Pewd.
>>
>>24613418
>Also he is a good guy. I'm happy for Pewd.

good goy! brofist, amirite?
>>
>>24613346
He donates just to make himself look good AND to evade taxes
>>
>>24602948
No, because I could never humiliate myself publicly like that.
Also, I despise video games.
>>
>>24613694
Like the money cares about his intentions. Taxes in feministan are high as fuck anyway.
>>
>>24604438
Is there a program for this so I can check my own face?
>>
>>24613373
I am.

All I have in my worthless life is the internet, and while technology itself has improved for the most part (I'm not a fan of tablets for various reasons but they seem to be pushing cheap laptops out of the market.) various 'cultural' elements have declined. Sure, I can look ten times as hard to find something vaguely enjoyable, but the signal to noise ratio is only getting worse over time.

'Culture' makes it sound more valuable than it is, but it's the closest word to what it is. 'Poisoning' might also be wrong, but 'cultural imperialism' is even worse. [Even if that's more accurately what's happening - 'hobbyist content creators and a userbase that sees the internet as 'outside' real life' being replaced by business content creators and a userbase that sees the internet as an extension of real life.]
>>
>>24602948
A little bit, but at least I don't have to act like an idiot all day just because that's what people have come to expect of me.
>>
File: 14323123131.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
14323123131.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>>24602994
>is a millionaire
>has a 8/10 at best, annoying girlfriend
He's a moron.
>>
>>24605682
>implying you can't just stop interacting with them after you become a millionaire
>implying fame is actually worth anything for a person that isn't an attention seeking whore
You can have an awesome life if you're famous/rich, only if you aren't completely retarded.
>>
>>24602994
SHE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING TRANNY WITHOUT MAKEUP HOLY SHIT HAHAHA DISGUSTING

Like a literal 5/10 max. My god.
>>
File: disgoostin.png (148 KB, 283x276) Image search: [Google]
disgoostin.png
148 KB, 283x276
>>24616650
Forgot pic + original commentaroo
>>
File: image.jpg (485 KB, 1527x2157) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
485 KB, 1527x2157
I'm not jealous of his money or what his career. I'm a little jealous of his success through a media that requires constant creativity. I'm not creative at all so it's something I can look at and instantly admire
>>
>>24616806
name one thing creative about this guy, all he does is scream and cry to catter to 10y old on youtube.
>>
>>24616856
He's doing something right. I mean he has a demographic that he appeals to and he has to come up with some way to continue to do that. I've never watched a single of his videos so I wouldn't know, I'm just judging from his success
>>
>>24616891
Every single video is the same

>Heealllllooooo ittttsss peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>dieeeeeeeeeeepieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeueueue
>Hello again notice me senpai we gonna play X game
>*pretends to play a game*
>*random jump scare*
>*random scream*
>*insert some meme with camera close up to his face*
>ok that's it, remember to tell your parents to donate your allowance to my channel
>Brroroooooo fiiiissttttt!
>>
What's your point.. There are always people who have it better. Dan bilzerian is a millionaire and all he does is shoot guns, fuck girls, and play poker.
>>
>>24602948
look at this picture, this man is literally a clown for children's entertainment. who would envy him?
>>
>>24616891
>>24616953
In case you thought I was joking. I'm dead serious. That's everything he does. 10 years old are dumb as fuck. That's the key of his success. As an "adult" he managed to lower his intelligence to a level that is actually appealing to someone who can't walk on the other side of the street without an adult.
>>
>>24617010
Well, I can't fault him for making hay while the sun shines. I suppose that's not creative but good business sense then
>>
>>24603245
Have you tried Jacksepticeye? He replaced both of them for me, I only watch Marks montages and horror games now
>>
>>24616966
This. Of course I'd like his money. But I don't want his fame or the obligation to please 12 year olds.
>>
>>24603171
But he doesn't hire editors? He everything by himself.
>>
>>24603171
His net worth is a suspected $12M. If he understands basic investing, which I sure hope anybody with that much money and free time cracks open a book or two, or at least talks with a financial advisor, could make $600k a year with even a generously low 5% yield.
>>
>>24608360
>interest gaining account
No, please.. I'm a NEET, but listen to me.. Learn a niche in the stock market, mutual funds, and the rest. Those banks will cvck you with low as fuck interest. Managing your own liquid assets can be as easy as rebalancing once a fortnight, for the most part.
>>
>>24616966
I don't envy what Felix does, it's soul crushing. I think he's even admitted it.

But, I'd do terrible things to receive millions which can support a great life for me and many future generations, at the cost of swallowing shit for a few years.
>>
>>24611996
So, you're a pedo teacher, to be precise who shows interest in high school girls that are half your age.

Noice!
>>
File: Screenshot (1542).png (631 KB, 1247x679) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1542).png
631 KB, 1247x679
>>24602948
Professional Twerker here! I do only a fraction of the work he puts into his videos and make more money!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4amtmDyOb_I
>>
>>24618350
You sound like a post-wall angry woman.

>>24611996
Congratz man, but isn't it hard to be around them all the time?
>>
geez, can't some ISIS fag or some other loony fuck his shit up already?
>>
>>24619463
No dude, they're kids.
>>24618350
>hngggg all male teachers are pedos
And this asshole is why I pay for a classroom camera.
>>
>>24619693
>No dude, they're kids.
And? An attractive girl is an attractive girl, no matter how young. I'm pretty sure there are some 16 year old hotties in there.
>>
>>24620282
>And? An attractive girl is an attractive girl,

kill yourself champ

>>24619463
>post-wall

lmao
>>
>>24620326
>kill yourself champ
Please tell me which part of that is wrong.
>>
>>24617113
lol my 6 y/o brother is obsessed with him
>>
>>24620282
Yeah, I'm surrounded by them every day, but I wouldn't stick my dick in one of them because they're goddam kids. It would be like you fucking your mom or sister. Not every attractive female is a sex object, unless you're a degenerate.
>>
>>24620684
I'm not saying you SHOULD stick your dick in them. But they're sexually attractive, you're around them all day, and you can't touch them.

All I'm asking is if it's frustrating at times. That's all.

And come on man. You know as well as I do that this 18 thing is an arbitrary limit. Don't make this into a moral issue.
>>
I'm such an oldfag I consider it morally wrong for kids to watch his shows.

He swears and stuff.

A ten year old girl who comes over every once in a while and help homework, and then play minecraft with me loves this guys videos.

I also saw she had that minecraft porn video in her browser history that is circuling youtube.

And once I proclaimed I was king of the castle in a house we built, she said "so that makes me like the queen" in a very flirty way.

I'm scared of change, maybe generation is changing, many young girls twerking and stuff.
>>
>>24621040
It's not immoral because they are 16, it's immoral because you are a teacher and they are your student, you brain dead moron.
>>
>>24602948
I am pretty fucking jealous to be completely honest. I mean, gets paid millions to play video games.

Speaking of PDP. Is he still with that chick who sounds like Muriel from courage the cowardly dog?
>>
>>24621040
I'll put it to you this way. This is America. I can literally go into Walmart and buy a gun and ammo anytime I want. It's in the Constitution.

Hundreds of crimes a year go unsolved. In fact, there are enough gun murders every year in America for there to be one a day in any reasonably sized city. Many of those go unsolved.

At 3:20 am on a Tuesday I can go to the Walmart nearby my house and buy a gun, and drive off to some shitpoke breeder neighborhood somewhere two towns over and murder someone. There's really no chance of me getting caught for this, being unconnected This is something people dream about doing, there are computer games about it and have been since the 80s. So why aren't you doing it? The average person wants to do this so badly that they've been murdering civilians in computer games personally some of them for their entire lives, so what stops them?

The same thing that stops you from going to a shopping mall on a Tuesday morning and raping some girl in a toilets because she made the bad choice to skip class that day. Whether your edginess chooses to acknowledge it, there's a social contract.

And that's why I don't fuck my girls, that's why it's not even tempting for me, because humans are social and we believe in the social contract at a biological level.
>>
>>24602948
Actually extremely. If I could go back in time I'd probably do something like him or defranco on youtube.
>>
>>24621218
I'm in my early 20s and the same in many ways. Not just kids but adults too. Even 10 years ago, a girl couldn't just admit to be gangbang-slut or she would be socially ruined. These days it's empowering. Can you fucking imagine? My future gf is probably gonna be a giant whore and I won't even know it.

How old are you?
>>
>>24602994
He could be banging 9/10s all day and settles for a 6/10 at best.
>>
>>24621279
I get that it's illegal, but if the girl really wants your cock, is it really immoral to fuck her? Again, illegal, sure. But immoral? Nah.
>>
>>24621292
I forgot what she sounds like but he's been with the same bitch since before he was famous so yeah.
>>
>>24621473
Agreed I dont think it's immoral if she wants your dick and you make sure not to give her and preferential treatment.
>>
>>24621358
>Even 10 years ago, a girl couldn't just admit to be gangbang-slut or she would be socially ruined.

Oldfag here, that's just not true. While things have definitely gotten worse, this empowering slut culture has been relevant since the AIDS epidemic faded in the early 90s.
>>
>>24621358
Just turned 21, it's just strange how culture is changing.

Atleast we will have real gamergirls thanks to pewds and modernday. Real gamergirls who grew up with this, instead of desperate roasties who failed amongst normies and latched on to gamers, they are so fucking gross with their zelda tatoos and shit and they barely play games lel.

Real neet gamer waifus are coming, raised anti-social with electronics in their hand.

Also, once again, 20+ roasties latching on to gaming is so pathetic, but still my more beta friends become fucked up once one of these meatflaps enter the chat lel

One of my friends are now together with a used up 28 year old red hair dyed fatcunt, one of those who finally "settles for a nice guy" lmao

I'm beta though but atleast the asians i stick it to is 7+/10 and sexually unexperienced
>>
>>24621320
Never did I mention fucking them. I just asked if it's hard to be around physically attractive girls you can't fuck. That's it. No need for a moral lesson that makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>24621519
Absolutely mate. It could end up becoming some serious blackmail shit too, which is why I wouldn't touch a student even if it were legal.
>>
>>24621578
Is it hard for you to be around all these guns and people are who need killing and not put two and two together and commit murder?
>>
>>24621320
That's not the same thing you fucking, psychopath. The idea of raped was never discussed, you brought that up yourself.
>>
>>24621473
>>24621519
>>24621615

It's immoral because you are a teacher. I am not talking about it being legal or illegal. As a teacher, you will treat the students you are fucking differently. They will receive special privileges compared to the other students.

>teehee I failed that pop quiz, but that's okay, I just gotta suck Mr. Anons cock after school and he'll bump up my grade a bit!

And you are a liar if you say you wouldn't treat them differently either. It's not fair to the other students who work their asses off and study, while Stacy just has to be a slut to pass. That's why it's immoral.
>>
File: 1442702117858.gif (1 MB, 264x200) Image search: [Google]
1442702117858.gif
1 MB, 264x200
She's not that hot, but her personality and cuteness make up for it. And she's italian
>>
>>24621705
And forgot to add, if you try to not treat her differently and refuse to bump up her grade, she could just as easily blackmail you into doing it.
>>
>>24621536
It's not the 1800s I get that, but I remember Sasha Grey being told to quit porn on some famous female show (Tyra Banks or Oprah or some shit) about 10 years ago. That would NOT fly these days. It has gotten many times worse in the last ~3 years or so.
>>
>>24621668
Sure it's the same. How is it different? You're surrounded by hot girls, why not take one of them? It would be the same as if I manipulated one of my girls into hanky panky, except I would go to prison longer than you. Why don't you do it? Are you an actual homosexual?
>>
>>24621537
Lel when I was in hs girls would unanimously ridicule guys who admitted to being "gamers", ugly or not. Funny shit is happening bruh.
>>
>>24621746
This desu senpai, and if anyone finds out, every academic decision you've ever made gets called into question, because it's up to you to prove that you didn't play favorites and manipulate grades, it's not up to anyone else to prove you did. It's not tempting for me at all, any more than the average person would be tempted to rob a bank or murder a prostitute.
>>
>>24602948
Honestly no. I mean just think about what being an internet celebrity entails. He has to put on a fake persona, do something he's passionate about until it becomes routine and banal to him, deal with swathes of bitchy fans that could turn on him at the drop of a hat, all while being expected to churn out content on a near daily basis to satiate fans who demand instant gratification in order to keep himself in a living. It's just like acting. We imagine they have these great, glam jobs when really they have just as dull a routine as any of us.

I imagine it's not as great as it seems.
>>
>>24621635
>not an amerifat
>not homicidal
>barely ever angry

Most people aren't thinking about murder 24/7 like they're doing with sex. Most people also don't get the desire to kill every time they see a human being, while most guys do think about sex every time they see a hot female.

But yeah, if I had a serial killer desire to kill, it would be incredibly difficult for me to not grab a gun and kill some people. Fortunately I'm not like that.
>>
>>24621705
We don't disagree on anything so I don't see why you're getting so mad.
>>
File: troll.png (183 KB, 1000x814) Image search: [Google]
troll.png
183 KB, 1000x814
>>24621898
Not him, but I didn't see that his response was angry in the slightest. Are you trying to troll? Get your trollface out if you wanna troll.
>>
>>24621751
Who's talking about "taking one of them"? The question was whether it's hard being around hot girls all day. That's it. It's like working in a fancy restaurant and not being allowed to touch the food.
>>
>>24621940
The answer is no, it's not difficult at all.
>>
>>24621834
This. If he fucks up one time, he could have some angry hacker kiddy dox him or spread his gfs nudes all over the internet. It doesn't seem that great to be famous.
>>
>>24621978
Thanks for your concise and not-at-all butthurt answer!
>>
>>24622013
Scroll up, friend. I answered the question once before here. >>24619693
And this is the bullshit I got in response. >>24620282
Please try to keep up.
>>
>>24612841
>Pewdiepie has cancer
I googled this and nothing.
>>
>>24622013
And for fucks sake, I'm allowed to be butthurt. This is literally every conversation when people hear I'm a high school teacher:

>do you ever want to fuck the kids?
No.
>aren't there any girls?
Tons.
>are they not hot?
ALL of my students are gorgeous.
>but you don't want to fuck them?
No, I already told you.
>but why wouldn't you fuck them?
It's wrong and I'm not a degenerate.
>but they're everywhere, it's a high school, there are hot girls everywhere
I know, I work there.
>so don't you want to fuck one? Just a little?
No, I don't.
>you're not tempted?
No, I'm not.
>but whyyyyyyyyy?

Literally every male high school teacher ever. Shut the fuck up, you're not original.
>>
File: behind the mask.jpg (92 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
behind the mask.jpg
92 KB, 908x714
>everybody's standard and ego suddenly increase by 10 folds in this kind of threads
>>
>>24622088
Oh yeah you're right. But then I questioned you further because I didn't like the reason and you turned to rape and murder. I might be forgetful but you're still butthurt.

Have a good day!
>>
>>24621984
Literally all he has to do is piss off one tumblrina and hundreds of thousands of people will be made to believe he's a rapist.
>>
>>24621934
Well he's not really mad. Just seems to be arguing against thing air.
>>
>>24622236
Mang I was asking if it's hard to be around them, I wasn't asking for the reason why you wouldn't fuck them.

And it's a legit question. When you work with a hot chick, literally every dude will ask if you wanna fuck her/have fucked her. It's the most normal thing to ask. Get over yourself.
>>
Pewdiepie is actually so much more likeable and 'genuine' than all these fakers making these 'let's play' videos. There's some redhead guy who makes videos like this, and all his videos are filled with fake, goofy "banter" (and as crap as the "banter" is, I'm pretty sure they often pre-plan what they're going to say), and terrible fake laughter.

Pewdiepie actually makes me laugh sometimes.
>>
File: bernanke.jpg (197 KB, 2200x1650) Image search: [Google]
bernanke.jpg
197 KB, 2200x1650
>>24602948
capitalism has failed us senpai
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82 KB, 960x960
>>24622727
>I might be forgetful but you're still butthurt.
Fuck yes I'm butthurt, triggered as fuck, because numskulls like you make it piss easy for 13 year old girls to ruin our lives and careers and reputations and send us to jail because you just don't understand that well-adjusted adults can walk among hot young girls and not turn into Wile E. Coyote with a raging boner and a book of grooming secrets written by David Koresch. Just because you can't accept the idea of professional conduct in the workplace doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
>>24622855
>And it's a legit question. It's the most normal thing to ask.
No, it's not. They're kids and it's my job to protect them, what kind of a classless asshole would ask that kind of question? Oh, right, this is /r9k/ and you don't understand basic social interaction, much less how to maintain professional decorum. Your attitude is what is holding you back in life, senpai. It's the reason you're not living up to your potential. You might think "it's just the internet" but I promise, your aggressive autism comes through in your daily life and keeps you stagnant, not being able to achieve your dreams.

Yeah, I'm triggered as fuck.
>>
File: lenin.jpg (64 KB, 375x603) Image search: [Google]
lenin.jpg
64 KB, 375x603
>>24623109
Global communist takeover when?
>>
>>24623433
>numskulls like you make it piss easy for 13 year old girls to ruin our lives and careers and reputations and send us to jail
I would never fuck a high school student if I was her teacher, and I was talking about 16+, not 13.

>you just don't understand that well-adjusted adults can walk among hot young girls and not turn into Wile E. Coyote with a raging boner
How about this:
>care about students
>find some of them sexually arousing
>find it morally wrong to have sex with them because of power/because they're too young
>still find it difficult to be around them because they're sexually attractive
It's not all black and white, that's why I asked in the first time. It's perfectly normal to be attracted to teenage girls, find it difficult to be around them, and yet not fuck them because you find it morally wrong. It's called being a functioning adult.

>They're kids and it's my job to protect them
I'm in my 20s and I'm someone's kid too. Yes, your job is to protect them but that doesn't make them unattractive, sexually or otherwise.

>what kind of a classless asshole would ask that kind of question?
The kind that realizes that people can't control their dick all the time, and that there are plenty of teachers who think their students are hot but don't fuck them. In fact, there was even a female teacher on Reddit who was drooling over her male student but said she would never touch him. It's not that rare, mate.

>Your attitude is what is holding you back in life, senpai. It's the reason you're not living up to your potential.
You don't know me but you're right. I'm a pretty worthless guy. That doesn't mean I'm a complete retard when it comes to basic human attraction.

>your aggressive autism comes through in your daily life and keeps you stagnant
I don't see what any of this has to do with hot female students. Christ.
>>
File: trump_z.png (299 KB, 360x497) Image search: [Google]
trump_z.png
299 KB, 360x497
>>24623912
This bullshit. See? This bullshit right here is why men are underrepresented in the teaching profession. I explain and explain, but he still can't fucking believe that male teachers don't walk around at half mast all day.

Don't become teachers, guys. Make goddam crabby patties for a living, just don't go into fucking teaching. Nobody will believe you that you don't want to fuck the kids.
>>
>>24624027
Okay now I'm sure you're trolling but I'll give you one more reply:

I'm perfectly aware that you can feel that way. I'm also perfectly aware that there are men/women who are attracted to their students but don't fuck them.

Capiche? You overreacting senpai you.
>>
>>24603350
>being unironically THAT stupid
> wew lad
>>
>>24602994
shes annoying as fuck though, so i dont really envy him.
>>
>>24602948
I dont feel jealous. Hes no different than any famous actor or model.

He got lucky and happened to be a likeable person, story of fame/fortune in general
>>
>>24603245
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj172R90-TM

There are a lot of good ones out there.
>>
>>24602948

Why does he have that many viewers / subscribers? I've never heard of him before today, but I also don't use youtube for anything except listening to songs without having to download them.
>>
File: 1441901550861.png (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1441901550861.png
21 KB, 400x400
>>24603245
This, I enjoyed watching pewdipie a lot in 2012-2013, I think I started when he released that 4 million subscribers video, but he turned so shity in 2014-present
The only one I will always stay true and who is still very enjoyable is UberHaxorNova, watched the dude since 2010 before he got the youtube partnership and he's been and will always be my favorite youtuber
>>
THIS MAN IS A MILLIONAIRE AND GETS LAID EVERY DAY

AND BASICALLY

YOU'RE JUST FUCKING STUPID

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HIS ONE SECRET TO TOTAL SUCCESS
>>
File: 1446516867792.jpg (37 KB, 330x394) Image search: [Google]
1446516867792.jpg
37 KB, 330x394
>>24602994
>No ass
>No tits
>10/10
>>
>>24602948
Lagx Teo is probably the only youtuber that hasn't turned into absolute shit over time.
>>
>>24625997
No ass and tits is what makes a 10/10 a 10/10 you fucking mongrel.
>>
>>24626116
Is this a new meme or are you just retarded
>>
>>24603188
speedy is actually fucking hot
just throwing that out there
Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.