[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't have positive female role models, so I look to anime.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
I don't have positive female role models, so I look to anime.

Robots, how can I be more like an anime girl?
I'm working on clearing my skin and swearing less.
I'm KV but I'm a chubby-kun so it's not really endearing.
> I'm tsundere/genki mix, I care too much what others think to be kuudere.
>>
>>24602683
What about, ya know, their values or their personality traits? You're never going to actually look like an anime.
>>
>I'm a chubby-kun
lose weight for starters
>>
>>24602771
This! Eat less you fat cow
>>
>>24602683
The most perfect anime girls are genuinely pure and cute. You can't emulate it properly. You have to be the real thing. But you're not. Like the pretty much every other filthy women in the 3D world. Only the goddesses from the 2D world can be that perfect.
>>
>>24602755
When I was younger and not fat I was
> skinny
> leggy
> busty
> doe eyed
sounds like Chinese cartoons to me, m8. Too bad I isolated everyone being a bitchy sperg to everyone.

>>24602771
that's going to take a while. ;_;
>>
wearing a panties, leggings and a skirt doesn't make you a girl, faggot
>>
>>24602879
>that's going to take a while. ;_;
ok cool when you're done drop me a line so we can have sex. unless you're actually a tranny in which case drop.
>>
You can't be. It's genuinely cringe worthy irl coming from a weeb... forget about anime watch real life shows
>>
>>24603118
>watch real life shows
Jewywood isn't real life
>>
why do you even want to be a chinese cartoon grill? If you want a female role model, look for female scientists or Margaret Tatcher, you disgusting slut
>>
>>24602683
It depends on the guy, but there are some general things you can do. I'm actually trying to do something similar in that I'm working on improving myself to be husbando-tier to some future girl (it's silly, I know, but as a weeb I gotta psych myself up somehow). Anyway, in general you just want to make the guy feel special. Like he's the only one in the world for you. This can be a mix of things, whether it's being extra cutesy and surprising him with food or maybe teasing him and pretending to be angry then kissing him and calling him stupid (really generic anime shit, ya know). No matter the specifics, one key thing you'll want to work on is your ability to recognize opportunities to do these things and have the proper timing to maximize their effect. For example, while surprise food is great anytime, it might be especially effective during a stressful week. Similarly, you'd want to turn down the teasing at times like those. It's all in the timing.
>>
>>24602771
seriously op lose some fucking weight, when people look like shit on the outside it leads most to think your shit on the inside. that's not conducive to getting a husbando. aside from that learn a few skills that'd make you a good wife. cooking, cleaning, being cute, sucking dick, etc. is you really want to go the extra mile get a job like a real adult and have an equal stake in your finances.
>>
>>24603152
more real than anime
>>
>>24604298
> sucking dick
> trusting men to not be full of diseases
>>
>>24602683
> how can I be more like an anime girl?
That's a pretty broad category of girls you want to be. Literally the only thing they have in common with one another is appearance, and sadly 3D != 2D. Find some better role models.

> I don't have positive female role models
Males can be role models for females. And a role model doesn't have to be perfect. Are there literally no characteristics of any females that you admire?
>>
>>24602683
Listen up OP and listen well.
2D Chinese cartoon girls do not adequately substitute the guidance of a good female role model.
You are seriously trying to become a meme. Save yourself the years of cringey bs by not to emulating anime tropes.
>>
>>24602683
A women can not be a robot they are inherently bad and you shod feel bad
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.