[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /shakyhands/ here? >tfw people ask me why am I shaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: original.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
Who /shakyhands/ here?

>tfw people ask me why am I shaking
>are you cold
>are you nervous
>>
I flap my hands because of my autism a lot and this makes people uncomfortable. I got kicked out of my dorm in sophomore year of college by my roommates because I flailed and flapped too much and they said I was making them uncomfortable.
>>
me. I'm shaky!
>>
I am. I feel like others think I'm on drugs or something because of it.
>>
>>24602369
Oh man especially when signing something or doing something I have to focus on.
>>
I know that feel. My hands shake like crazy.

It's embarrassing as hell.
>>
if people ask why you are shaking, just say you have a disorder and that they are dicks for pointing it out.
look up a disorder that causes shaking beforehand.
>>
Im usually alright. but when I stand on stage i get ridiculously shaky.
I remember earlier this year I had to give some presentation, all was fine, I was gesturing with a pen, but when I tried to put the lid back on the pen I couldn't because my hands were shaking. I had to try 3 times and it drew so much attention to my hands that everyone in the room must have been looking at them.
>>
my hands shake like I've got DTs, but it's really from cholinesterase damage due to pesticide exposure as a pubescent teenager.
>>
File: 1420166439390.gif (1 MB, 738x761) Image search: [Google]
1420166439390.gif
1 MB, 738x761
>>24602369
I have shaky green eyes, constantly shaking but I don't notice it

I was born with it
>>
I only get the shakes real bad when I'm manic.
Anyone else have any similar issues?
>>
I've got the janglin' hands.
I'm a recovering alcoholic.
>>
I take propanolol for it, it helps a lot.
>>
just practice painting nails anon, that will steady your hands
>>
who /shaky knees/ here?

When I walk anywhere in any place like campus or a school going down the stairs my knees feel super weak. Sometimes when someone asks me a question while eating it takes me like thirty seconds to swallow sometimes from nervousness.
>>
>>24602569
>build model kits
>paint extremely small things
>hands still fucking shake

it doesn't work
>>
>>24602569
Not everyone wants to disappoint their parents, anon.
>>
File: 790.jpg (30 KB, 450x319) Image search: [Google]
790.jpg
30 KB, 450x319
>>24602569
who /painted nails/ here?
>>
I sometimes get shaky arms/hands due to hyperthyroidism. They easily get restless unless I grab onto something or stuff them in my pockets.
>>
>>24602595
>implying steady hands disappoints your parents
>>
>>24602569
>>24602596
Why do faggots have to make everything about themselves all the time? No one cares about your painted nails.
>>
>>24602596
attention whoring faggot
>>
>>24602575>
>When I walk anywhere in any place like campus or a school going down the stairs my knees feel super weak.
That's an unmistakable sign of anxiety (might be general anxiety, or social anxiety, etc, depends on the situation it happenes to you), it used to happen to me all the time walking down the stairs to the subway, specially when there was a lot of people around. You have to try to focus on the things around you instead of your knees shaking(that only makes it worst), try to focus on the steps, or the floor, walls, people's clothes, or anything really, don't focus on your symptoms. It's hard at first but you can do it with practice
>>
>>24602596
>>24602639
not painting your own nails you idiots, painting the nails of your oneitis who will never love you but will appreciate it
>>
>>24602724
But I like painting my nails
>>
>>24602743
You know why you do? Because you want attention. Seriously you're the fucking definition of a faggot.
>>
>>24602369
i don't usually notice but when i try to do anything that requires 'fiddly' motion like putting small pieces on a model together i fuck it up.

i can't tell if my hands are properly shaky though, or if difficulty with that level of precise motion is normal.
>>
>>24602743
just go start your own thread then, this is about shaky hand advice
>>
>>24602823
He won't because no matter where a faggot is, they have to make shit about themselves.
>>
>>24602752
you're just jelly at my awesome fingernails
>>
File: can't wake up.png (371 KB, 1042x781) Image search: [Google]
can't wake up.png
371 KB, 1042x781
>>24602369
just had too
>>
My hands shake all the time for no reason and people always ask why but I don't know
>>
>>24602462
anyone else

pls respond
>>
I shake so much when I hold stuff up to show people something. I hate it. I look so autistic and people look at me like I'm insane
>>
>>24602462
i dont know but i really like that picture a lot
>>
File: 1422373068928.png (1 MB, 996x1388) Image search: [Google]
1422373068928.png
1 MB, 996x1388
>>24604247
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/f/image/1440/15/1440154003625.swf

artist is turtle.fish.paint btw
>>
>>24604389
>all this information that i didnt ask for
You're alright anonymous.
>>
>>24602369
It's called essential tremor. Unsurprisingly a small bit of ethanol helps quite a bit.
>>
File: 47267763_p0_master1200.jpg (764 KB, 1200x939) Image search: [Google]
47267763_p0_master1200.jpg
764 KB, 1200x939
>>24604447
his Kill la Kill doujin is probably the best one out there, next to Yukimi/Enuma Elish's.
>>
>>24604493
I'm glad you're a connoisseur on this kind of stuff. Good times will be had buddy, good luck with your shaky eye condition.
>>
Tell everyone you have early onset of Parkinsons that's genetic and that they're asshole to make fun of you for it.
>>
>>24604483
Bullshitter. It may help temporarily but after it leaves your system its substantially worse for a while.
>>
>>24604531
no I'm just a passing-through anon. enjoy your faps.
>>
>>24602403
I decided to look into this today and apparently it's called stimming. I've managed to stay normal while I'm around other people but I spend all my free time when no one is around pacing back and forth in my room flailing my hands. In the summer I go back and forth outside and flail with sticks in my hands there is a big patch of dead grass from where I do this.
>>
>Tfw I wanted to be a surgeon but cant cause shaky as fuck hands

Its a struggle to solder sometimes
>>
I've had that since elementary school and now I own a helium tank, you can't escape your genes
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.