[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't, for the life of me, figure out why this photo is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
I can't, for the life of me, figure out why this photo is so upsetting. But it's been spamming my facebook page all day.

Can somebody educate me on why this is so bad? All I'm hearing is people wanting to kill her/arrest her/beat her to death because a dog got it's mouth taped shut for what was, apparently, a whopping one minute.
>>
for real its just tape. a shitty thing to do that youd expect from a disturbed 10 year old, but not not any different than a muzzle. its not like its barbed wire
>>
>>24602196
dog doesn't know why he's being punished, he thinks, it's scary for him and he doesn't know what's going on
>>
>>24602196
Get out of here you facebook faggot ree
>>
it's legal if you tape them with the adhesive side up, but if you put the adhesive side on the animal it counts as an act of animal cruelty in the eyes of the law.

either way it's fuckin stupid
>>
>>24602196
Because, you see, tape is meant to stick to surfaces.

You ever pull a band-aid off of your hairy arm or or wax your hairy butthole? Removing the tape from the dog's mouth probably hurt a thousand times more than that.

If she wanted her dog to not bark she should have trained it properly.

Also

>another low-quality dog bait
>>
Hail lazia the king of the Internet.

Best raids ever

btw he said it's kek bait
>>
>>24602252

Do you think dog is a fucking thing that you can put tape around when it's too loud?

If it was a human, he'd understand that it's just funny and means nothing.
But dog is scared as fuck and he doesn't know what he did wrong and why he can't open his mouth

Not to mention that it's a fucking dog and she put tape on his mouth

What a dumb fucking bitch

I bet when she pulled it off the dog was in agony

It was in agony and doesn't know why
>>
File: 1446969007339.png (314 KB, 469x474) Image search: [Google]
1446969007339.png
314 KB, 469x474
Seems like something I'd do for a laugh, at least for about a minute. Wouldn't keep it on all day or anything like that.
>>
>>24602252
>but not not any different than a muzzle. its not like its barbed wire

Wrap tape around your arm & legs, leave it on for a minute, and then yank it off.
>>
Animals (and dogs) are not self aware and don't understand human punishment. The dog has no way to understand that what is happening to it has something to do with itself or its own behavior.

Animals function more like machines and can only learn through repetition instead of questioning/reasoning. They do not have any symbolic thought, he has no idea that taping the mouth is a type of punishment/silencing tactic between humans (symbolic knowledge). Most animals are capable of the most basic of reasoning though, just not symbolic images.
>>
Dogs are shit-tier normie pets. Every other fucker who had a dog as a kid ends up a furry.
>>
>>24602368
>implying that catfags aren't the worst

roasties, old landwhales, and twinks are the only people who enjoy and collect cats.
>>
Im a gansta but yall knew that
>>
hail lazia
>>
tape doesnt stick well to fur, besides why is it such and outrage? this is nothing compared to what people do to their dogs and goes unnoticed
>>
King Lazia is the greatest on the internet.

Bow down before your rightful overlord
>>
King Lazia more like faggot
>>
>>24602196
wrap your hair in tape.
attempt to remove the tape
imagine you were a sympathetic dog instead of an expendable man who's already too far gone to be worth recognition, let alone sympathy.
realize why people are upset.
>>
>>24602669
Not only this, but look at how people treat each other daily, and look at how many animals are killed for meat as routine?

I understand the poor dog doesn't understand what's going on. Do you think cows and chickens understand why they are being killed for their hides? Or does nobody give a fuck because they aren't submissive, cute, and obedient meme animals like dogs are?
>>
>>24602196
stay chomping pupper
>>
File: 1448751295465.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1448751295465.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
This one's worse
>>
>>24602334
>>>/b/
so edge
>>
>>24603574
>>24602196
Both of these just make me laugh. Fuck dogs.
>>
>>24602196
Just petc ucks to be brutally honest with you my relative
>>
animal lovers are irrational. They could have done this to a human child and none of them would care
>>
>>24604698
this
they are emotional retards who's emotional response to something being hurt is exponentially related to how cute, and non human it is.
its the stupidest non religious ideology i've ever heard of.
>>
>>24604698
Depends on the circumstances really, but most human children are a bit more intelligent than dogs and you can't just sit there and hold them down/tape their mouths. You also wouldn't need to do this to a child because they can unusually understand you speaking and you can just ask them not to do things instead of taping their mouths shut.

Also.. no one actually wraps tape around their children's heads despite what you are imagining. Especially not tightly wound duct tape that cuts off circulation. Do you mean some you saw a pic of some kid with scotch tape on his nose or you are looking at kidnapping victims?
>>
>>24602196
Goddamnit this shit is happening close to me. Some edgelord in torrington decided to post it on fb saying thats what you get when you dont be quiet. Its upsetting.
>>
>>24604440
Only a nigger, a Jew, or an atheist edge lord is capable of being this edgey, do you listen to drowning pool?
>>
>>24604786
>>24604698
They're pretty extremist too. They have anti-humanist views. They hate the human race. I read an article of how NASA found another earth-like planet and they were all circle jerking over how the human race is a cancer and shit.
It was creepy. If you go on thedodo, you'll see a lot of them. They're usually vegan too.
>>
The whole point is when you do shit like that you could suffocate the dog. It's not like a muzzle at all. It does in fact count as animal cruelty.

There, was that so hard to figure out?
>>
can someone post shoveldog, bunch of faggots up in this thread
>>
>>24604994
Close your mouth. No seriously, close your mouth. Are you suffocating?

No?

Didn't think so.
>>
>>24605062
Whoops was meant for >>24604982
>>
>>24605062
A dog's nasal tubes go through the top of their snout. You wrap something tight around them and it could cut off the air flow. Are you really this stupid?
>>
File: 1447917699297.png (16 KB, 736x547) Image search: [Google]
1447917699297.png
16 KB, 736x547
Why are doghaters such edgelords?
>>
>>24604440
this guy fucking gets it.
>>
Bitch deserves everything she gets for posting this on facebook

If you are stupid enough to think posting this shit wont have consequences in this day and age, you deserve it.

I dont give a fuck about the actual pic, but the fact that she thought "lol this will be funny and i will get some attention lol" and just posted it makes my blood boil
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.