[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be friends with a Chad through high school >Religious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: iK9VvQqwG9MeA.jpg.gif (840 KB, 352x200) Image search: [Google]
iK9VvQqwG9MeA.jpg.gif
840 KB, 352x200
>Be friends with a Chad through high school
>Religious Chad, goes to church every Sunday and that sort of thing
>Fun guy to be around, always the life of the party
>He meets a qt but batshit insane devout Catholic girl after graduation
>He starts dating her and drops off the face of the earth
>Nowhere to be seen, cannot text him, cannot find him, etc
>Shows up again last night after 2 years of no contact
>Tells us that they broke up, were on the verge of getting married
>No longer the same person
>Not fun, not a "Chad", just a downer

What the fuck did she do to him?
>>
>>24602147
I'll tell you what she didn't do, she didn't check these
>>
Christfags (the crazy ones in particular) are like alcohol. A few sips (being around christfags for a little while) seems harmless but as you start to expose yourself to them more and more you start to realize how horrible they both are.
>>
she probably cheated on him.
He found out and it destroyed him because he probably devoted a lot to this woman and she threw it all away
relationships, not even once
>>
She sucked the love and joy right out of him
>>
>>24602472
I've been talking to some other people since, and they broke up because he was a hardcore Lutheran and she's a Catholic. Apparently it was over a disagreement on what their kids were going to be raised as.

Still doesn't exist why the succubus sucked the life out of him. I know for a fact that she's a prude. Not even those closet Catholic sluts, but a legitimate prude.
>>
>>24602147
he wasn't chad if he got locked down by a chick.
that's the other 80% of men. normies and shit
>>
>>24602916
It may be because I'm an asshole, but if I would have known about it I would have told them both that Satan would take their kid or something like that for maximum keks
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.