[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why? Why have we even reached in age at all where stupidity moronic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Why?
Why have we even reached in age at all where stupidity moronic phrasing is considered laid-back wisdom.

Why does this archetype of personality define what american culture considers admirable character traits.
>>
>>24601776
bruh u jus mad bc a nigga know how smile
u gotta jus b urself fAm and hapenes will cum 2 u
>>
thats completely legible though
>>
It's true, nothing in life is enough to "break" anyone
>>
For the last 6000 years most people in a given society have been illiterate, so now the stupidest members are being given a voice and platform (social media).
>>
>>24602005
Then why does insanity exist? Don't be such a retard.
>>
>>24601776
don't worry, be happy
>>
>>24602005
>what is suicide
>>
Where is the wit in this phrase that this deserve an entry level meme format (caption+image)?
>>
>Why'm I smiling?
>Well, I've been through enough to know there's nothing in life you can't get over, friend.
Satisfied?
>>
>>24602150
that's cuz theyre weak desu
>>
>>24602235
mental breakdowns, perma coma, disease, random car accidents
>>
>>24602411
>perma coma, disease, random car accidents
Pretty sure we're not talking about physically breaking

>mental breakdowns
Like I said, W-E-A-K
>>
>>24602235
You said anyone. Do the weak not count?
>>
>>24602550
you're born with schizophrenia
>>
File: 1448721256111.png (83 KB, 221x195) Image search: [Google]
1448721256111.png
83 KB, 221x195
>>24601776
Pull that stick out of your ass, senpai.
Maybe you'll find a woman if you stop being a jaded sourpuss.
>>
>>24602904

>Do the weak not count?

Why would they? Wasn't it hilarious to see that nerd breakdown in class?

>>24603016
then youre born defective. whats your point?
>>
>>24601776
Normies.
>internet memes become popular to a small group of people
>these fags know that it's the internet and not real life
>have stupid shit like courage wolf, rage faces, foul bachelor frog, etc
>small communities end up getting more and more popular when social media takes off
>now almost everyone uses the internet daily
>epic memes become socially accepted on social media
>normies spread them like wildfire
>normies, not knowing how to separate things, brings them into real life
>>
>>24601776
You are a moronic faggot yourself, judging from this post, and you will probably never understand why.
>>
>>24603120
So you're admitting you were wrong?
>>
>>24603329

Nope.
nothing in life is enough to "break" anyone (that wasn't already born defective or is of weak sheeple mind)
>>
>>24603403
that's pretty convenient. Sucks that I'll never know if you're right because it's hard to test something like that.
>>
>>24602005
Shut the hell up, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>24603403
So you were wrong and you're now making your statement unfalsifiable. You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>24603466
what would break you?

>>24603508
sticks and stones, anon. Not my fault you can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>24603567
You don't know what the principle of falsifiability is, do you?
>>
>>24603567
I don't know what would break me. I'd imagine psychoactive drugs would be a good possibility. That or feeling meaningless regardless of what I'd achieve. I say that it's hard to test because you're weakness is so general that you can always just shift any arguments against you to your idea of weakness in and of itself. One type of logic relies on axioms. It's the sharing of these beginner axioms and the agreement over some of their possible logical conclusions that to me leads to more possible knowledge.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.