[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey, this person has similar interests to me! >"Get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>Hey, this person has similar interests to me!
>"Get away from me."
>OK.
Why is everyone so mean everywhere?
>>
>>24601195
Don't worry, self. I'll always be here for you. You'll never have to worry about me treating you badly.
>>
>>24601304
Thank you, self. What have you been up to lately?
>>
Just because you like the same thing as someone else it doesn't mean they have to talk to you or you have to be friends.
>>
File: 39.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>24601339
I've noticed.
>>
>>24601359

What was the shared interest, anon?
>>
>>24601195
>get away from me
No one actually said that to you, it's probably how you interpreted it.
Or maybe they were tsundere.
>>
>>24601390
It's not one thing in particular. It could be anything. I could hear people talking about football, I chime in, they give me dirty looks and leave. It could be here on 4chan where I try entering a thread and contributing, but I'm told to leave. I just want to feel included. For once in my life, I want to feel wanted.
>>
>>24601429
People tell me to get out on 4chan all the time. I just want to be included.
>>
>>24601486
You are stuck here forever
>>
>>24601486
Don't suppose you're interested in electronics?
>>
>>24601439
do you have a skype, anon?
>>
>>24601571
Not really. I get made fun of a lot because of how bad I am at understanding them.
>>
>>24601583
No, I don't have a computer. I'm using my phone right now.
>>
>>24601439
What are your interests?
We could be friends if we have shit in common.
>>
>>24601617
are there any other way of contacting you outside of 4chan?
>>
>>24601591
Maybe boards like diy and sci may be of interest. They are most likely to tell you to fuck off but some are genuinely eager to teach you stuff.

You got any hobbies, what do you do in your spare time?
>>
There's a million reasons why this happens to you OP, but I will tell you the simplest reason.

Each human has their own desires and problems. Any attempt to approach them that is not welcome will be seen as your own selfish desire. They encounter someone doing something rude or unwelcome and experience as selfishness. If you lash out at someone, act unusual, individualistic, etc., this type of behavior is just seen as selfish and annoying. Getting people to enjoy being around you, strangers included, is mostly about a willingness to sacrifice yourself for others instead of yourself.

>1/10 fat retard tumblrina approaches you
>she smacks you on the back and jokingly calls you a silly cis white male trying to flirt with you
>she clearly has nothing in common with you but very much desires speaking to you or even dating you/having sex with you/being with you
The normal experience here is you might see her as deluded/selfish if she believes she is worthy of you. Unfortunately for tumblrina, she just wants to get with some dude she kinda likes, she isn't aware of your beliefs or ideas.

>old senile woman needs to get home quickly because her body is extremely sore and she just filled her prescription
>she's extremely irritable/upset due to the pain
>she cuts you in line then makes sure to put you down if you attempt to question her
As you can see, her unwillingness to sacrifice her pain to be polite is a pretty selfish desire. You don't really know what's happening in her life but outwardly, you experience some extremely cranky pissed off woman.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.