[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots Not Allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: 1323134178116.gif (1 MB, 585x309) Image search: [Google]
1323134178116.gif
1 MB, 585x309
r9k is for failed normies now.

How did you fail normiehood?

Do you still hope to one day rejoin the normies?
>>
>>24601131
Have plastic surgery become a 9/10 guy, go to clubs, fuck women, the end.
>>
I flunked out of normiehood as soon as I started taking estrogen.
>>
>>24601616
Why would you take that shit?
>>
>>24601131
>How did you fail normiehood?

Narcissism, Alcoholism and depression.

>Do you still hope to one day rejoin the normies?

Yeah, but I'm 30 and unless I get off my ass and actually try and change my mediocre life it's only going to get harder and harder.

God, I wish I could go back in time to when I was 19 and do things right. I had so much potential. I guess everyone does at 19.
>>
Had normiehood, transsexual desires killed it for me.
>>
>>24601131
no. normiehood is nothing but pressure and constant anxiety of what others think of you.

fucking hated it. had not had sex or a gf in 2 years. but it was my mental state that really put the nail in the coffin.

fuck them and fuck it all together
>>
>>24601640
He obviously intends to transition.
>>
>>24601530
That won't solve your problems family
>>
>>24601640
Because I'm trans and would have killed myself otherwise.

>>24601682
iktf
>>
File: pepinskurweol.jpg (31 KB, 473x480) Image search: [Google]
pepinskurweol.jpg
31 KB, 473x480
>>24601699>>24601719
You were born a male out of chance, why do you want to be a female by choice?
>>
moved away from best friends and newfound female who actually talked to me, never again have either of those things.
>>
>>24601682
i really don't understand. what's the urge or lust to want to be other than what you are?
>>
This is literally my first post after a week browsing
>>
>>24601774
I'm >>24601699. I don't want to be a trans. That guy obviously does though because he's taking estrogen.
>>
>>24601822
Oh sorry about that, I'm curious as to why he does though.
>>
>>24601791
hard to describe, but basically constant thoughts in the back of my head. I don't want to transition, but the desire seriously fucks with my head on a daily basis.
>>
>>24601774
Because it feels wrong to be a man, and I didn't choose to feel that way. I hated my body and the fact it was male, I hated my genitals, and if I didn't do something about it I was probably going to suicide.
>>
>>24601907
Changing your sex won't make you any less miserable than you already are. Obsessive thoughts only feel real because you allow them too.
>>
>>24601131
I'll never be a normie.
I know this through watching them and realizing something is different.
I love that .gif/picture btw.
>>
>>24601949
It's funny you should say that, because I did it 6 years ago and I'm a lot better off for it. I'm still not a normie anymore though, so yeah.
>>
Damn senpai, I've fantasized about getting a set of tits and shit while fapping to sissy inspiration but after I come I always feel fuccked
>>
>>24602289
same. its started like that for me, but then i noticed I liked cross dressing and it went downhill from there. Not gonna transition but not a day goes by where i dont think about being a woman and having a black dude fill me with his sweat and creamy minority love.
>>
ADD meds stopped working and basically I became more of a robot, some new meds are supposed to come out in possibly 2 years so there's still hope.
>>
>>24602347
How old were you anon?
>>
>>24602347
What did I say that wordfiltered to senpai? lol.
Yeah I've got a couple dildos and stuff too
Had the chance to take it in the ass from a black guy while screwing my waifu but bitched out and the fallout took my life to placed I have never imagined.
Still got the dildos though and recently some silicone boobies I've only used once
>>
>>24602377
it began early teens with the fetish, then it became an intrusive thought/desire when I turned 20. Still normal guy with gf and sex life, and by no means do i hate being a man or having a mans body.
>>
>>24602421
its strange because im not comfortable with anal play. Ive tried a couple times but I pussy out. If the gf goes near my butthole, i get really uncomfortable
>>
>>24601131
>How did you fail normiehood?
8th grade. I was the "funny kid". Discovered 4chan. Got addicted.
No
>>
I'm not sure why i failed
I could say i have ass burgers or something, which i probably do
I could say i have always had a hard time connecting with people, because i don't understand them, which is also true
I could say i have some emotional baggage which sometimes is heavier than i myself even realize, which is as true as the air we breathe

but i still feel as if that doesn't properly cover it.
>>
Got paralysed and then depressed.
Everyone I knew decided they couldn't be fucked to deal with that and stopped staying in contact.

I'm better off now but the social interaction is awkward at best with new people and no one really wants to interact with me. It's like they can smell it.
>>
>>24602439
Well, I hope for your sake that it is just a fetish and nothing more. I wouldn't wish a late transition on anyone, I'm probably only somewhat happy because I did it when I was young and have no issues being perceived as female.
>>
>>24602483
Word, started with some sharpies and in a couple months I had an awesome glass dildo with hearts on the side, so kawaii.
It's not that messy as you'd think as long as you don't have much shit built up, lube is a must. And when you take it out you're gonna wanna be in the bathroom you know just in case you pull it out and it looks like an ice cream cone. No big deal just wipe it with tp to get most of it and mine has a flat bottom so I actually get to stand it on end and it takes a shower with me lmao.

I cum so fucking hard from it, it's amazing. I usually fall asleep with it in and can't help but fap and pass back out when I wake up. Haven't used it in like a month idk just haven't been feeling it lately, oh well
>>
>>24602567
yeah, im too late in life to transition. Considering my military career and bodybuilder/powerlifter body, im pretty invested in manhood
>>
>>24601676
im turning 19 next week, any advice?
>>
>>24602627
fwiw, there's plenty of people that start off from the position you're in and turn out ok, it's just a lot harder and your odds are less favorable
>>
>>24602696
>Get a degree under you belt, something practical. Whatever you really want to do, you can pursue it on the side and go for it when you're finished with university. If it fails, you have a fall back.
>Make efforts constantly.
>Do not start things and leave them unfinished.
>Don't talk about doing it or think about doing it: do it.
>Marijuana is an absolute waste of time.
>Don't drink to excess, you look like an idiot and people hate to be around you when you're like that.
>Save your money. Invest once you get more capital, do it wisely, don't pick speculative things. Low risk that will work for you.
>Travel. You'll only be young once. And don't put traveling to a place off thinking you'll do it when you have more time, money or a chance to do a whole bunch of surrounding countries. Chances are you won't get too many of those opportunities, if at all
>Work out and eat healthy, there is no excuse for being a fat, unfit man. It's gross and unbecoming. Even the ugliest guy looks better with a good body and you feel a shit load better with a healthy diet and regular exercise
>Have a passion, spend time on it
>Read
>Do not spend time on 4chan
>>
Absolutely disgusting thread. Put your dick in a toaster
>>
>>24603070

>Do not spend time on 4chan

This is a big one for sure. Thanks for the quality post.
>>
>>24602804
given my facial structure and body type, i dont think the way id look would make me happy. If i wasn't passing I think id feel like i destroyed my life.
>>
I'm just straight up too lazy to be a normie. I have mild social anxiety, nothing crippling. Mild depression, but more as a result of my failed life than anything else. I feel the need to be around people and I have a few good friends, I have a job, I even get laid semi regularly (mostly fat chicks but still).
I'm honestly not really sure why I'm such a fuck up. Weakness of character, maybe.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.