[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what happens when u decide to >b urself bro ht
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
This is what happens when u decide to

>b urself bro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPU45IKVPys&index=1&list=PLC4EA6A31BE6C5A03
>>
this is what happens when you decide to be yourself and you have asperger's syndrome. also,
>ichi anime
>>
Typical anime watcher. Absolute degeneracy.
>>
File: be yourself.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
be yourself.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>24601130
>go to college they said
>it's different from high school they said
>you'll meet lots of interesting and smart people they said
>it's where girls go crazy they said
>>
>>24602172
The scariest thing is, not only is college not that different from high school.

I used to tell myself that high school is bullshit, the real world will be different.

Nope. It's the same fucking people and same fucking bullshit everywhere.
>>
mfw I'm on parole and 10 years older than everybody at my college.
No social media with real name/recently deactivated it anyways.
Nobody fucks with me (speaks to me lol) so I'm not sure if they googled me and found out my oh so lovely criminal record.
Absolutely no fucks given, taking STEM courses for free and no rent XDD
>>
>>24602172
>>24602265
where the fuck do you go to?
college couldn't be more different to high school for me
>>
Typical action anime watcher
>>
>>24601130
da fuck am i watching?
>>
>>24602372

>tfw u arent even a loser piece of shit who went to prison and cant possibly afford uni because of parents
>>
>>24602638
Since I had no income for 2014 I qualified for federal aid lol
It's actually pretty cool since I'm turning my life around from being an alcohol
still can't talk to people tho
>>
>>24602505
well my first year of college was with about 60% all of the same people from high school so I said fuck that

took a year off, went to a completely different college in another part of the city and things were different for about a minute but I eventually saw through the facade.

Chads and Staceys circling each other, Black people being Black with other Blacks, all of the weird Hot Topic emo & punk kids gathering at the one spot far away from the Chads and Staceys as far as possible, even with the weird loner & outcast crowd it was still a popularity contest and fashion show within those circles, etc.

and as far as the actual courses go it was more of the same "this is what we want you to know and don't ask too many questions because you're here to repeat factoids & not question authority and have a critical mind unless you specifically took Critical Thinking 101".
>>
>>24602794
oh shit n.igger what are you taking? if you're on r9k you have at least half a brain and should be taking STEM. Humanities/lib arts is useless. I literally wasted a year on those courses and now I'm back 10 years later to become an electric
>>
>>24601130
this guy is being himself and he has a gf/friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZe_zmyCTZg
>>
>>24602848
>you have at least half a brain and should be taking STEM

lol no. I absolutely fucking hate maths and science and was never good at it either.

I WAS in Humanities/lib arts actually but was mostly taking it for shits & giggle and also because I sort of maybe sometimes had vague thoughts about maybe becoming a sociologist or psychologist or some other -ist as one of several possible career options.

Like I said though all of the neo-high school drama was a drag and so were the actual courses and I ended up dropping out.

A few years later I ended up taking some part-time night courses on outdated HTML being taught by some unqualified lady and got an A+, so I went back full time and tried to do this one-year program in network administration & general IT work and that was WAY beyond my skills and comprehension. It also didn't helped that I spent all of my childhood & most of my teens without a computer or the internet because of my retarded parents. Ia also tried doing another 1-year program in web design & programming and the designing bit was all right and so was the first part of coding like proper HTML and CSS, but when we got to databases, MySQL, Javascript and PHP it was like trying to read & speak ancient Sumerian and I dropped out of that as well.

I could probably do mamange the web design thing if it wasn't just one year and was more paced out but ehhhhh I don't really give a shit about it, I figured it was easy money.

now after years of NEET meditation I'm going to try my hand at something I actually enjoy, music production.
>>
>>24602848
>become an elelctric
kek y u do dis?
>>
>>24603243
>not good at math
>post on r9k
Uh I hate to sound cliche, but do you even robot, bro?
That's good you're following what you wanna do.
I have no idea what I "wanna" do, just something decent to pay the bills
>>24603342
That's why I'm taking electric [renewable energy actually] because pop was an electrician before become the network administrator at state uni and
i keep telling myself i'm not smart enough to be a computer
>>
>>24602265
This.

I have seen literal retards running around. How?

It seems pointless for them. They will never progress any significant amount from the looks of it.
>>
>>24601130

to be honest he seems kinda cool to me
>>
File: 1.png (404 KB, 904x596) Image search: [Google]
1.png
404 KB, 904x596
>>24601130
Who wants more bee yourselves?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmGEsTPrhwY
>>
>>24603551
this. super autismo girl at my college no idea what shes taking probably graphic design lol shes pretty wiibu tho. but if these people really specialize and are like savants with their interests and training they could get damn good careers and literally give no fucks. They're obviously not NT enough to even pretend, so nobody gives them shit for it either. Good on them.
>tfw too weird to get grill and not weird enough to be pitied. mfw i have no face
>>
I've only been with one girl who was into anime but I don't like anime myself so then again I've never brought it up with anyone else. I generally don't hear people talking about cartoons and comic books in public on campus though so its just off putting, that nigga needs to stop
>>
>>24603487
thanks senpai, and honestly since I'm not expecting to become Kanye West or Rick Rubin or Trent Reznor overnight I'm also working on getting a CompTIA A+ certification since I at least sort of give a shit about computers.
>>
>>24602912
Melonpan is rich and outgoing tho.
>>
>>24601130
Looks like our agents are pushing the masses away from anime just as planned. I hope Operation Get Out keeps going smoothly.
>>
>>24601130
This is the type of people you argue with on /a/.
>>
/r/ing the video of the guy masturbating with poop to prove he didn't rape his sister
>>
File: u guys r mean.png (192 KB, 1244x554) Image search: [Google]
u guys r mean.png
192 KB, 1244x554
>>24604107
That's the type of person who gets laughed and ridiculed off /a/.
>>
>>24601130
Of course some girl mentions Inuyasha at the end.
>>
>>24601393
You mean ECCHI!
>>
>>24602747
i believe in you family
>>
>>24601130
>using dubs in your speech

He deserves the F he got.
>>
>>24604865
Nope. I didn't get an F.
>>
Just a shitty speech in general. If you gave it to me, I could probably make it much more engaging and much less autistic.
>>
>>24604934
Fuck off you little hotshot normalshit. just because it's a cringe thread doesn't mean normieshits are accepted.
>>
File: 1443831443657.jpg (32 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1443831443657.jpg
32 KB, 640x360
>>24604918
>implying
fuck you hiro
>>
>>24604992
I got some points deducted for having no conclusion in the speech and it was also too long.
>>
>>24604233
I don't know why I bookmarked this http://sendvid.com/oote29su
>>
Damn 'an Autist named Twilightwindwaker' just dropped the most fire cringe video of 2015. Really looking forward to his future work.
>>
>>24605236
>autist
I'm low on the autism spectrum but have high Aspergers.
>>
>>24603646
at the 3 min mark when he starts getting really into it....jesus christ
>>
>>24605217
I have lost my capacity to even
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.