[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just did literally "netflix and chill" with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1433169451169.png (606 KB, 585x889) Image search: [Google]
1433169451169.png
606 KB, 585x889
>tfw just did literally "netflix and chill" with a girl I like
>tfw I didn't get in
>tfw we didn't even cuddle, we were just as close to each other that our arms were touching

Just die in my sleep already, I can't do anything right
>>
>>24601067
OP, you're a useless shit
>>
Did you make a move at least?
>>
>>24601067

Did you initiate anything?

Or did you just sit there waiting for her to do something?
>>
>>24601158
I tried, kind of.
She was talking about her back pain, I offered her a massage - she declined.
When we were watching a horror movie, I offered her to "cuddle into me" when she's scared or some shit, but she didn't do it.

Kill me.
>>
File: HD RESOLUTION IMAGES DOT NET.jpg (24 KB, 375x313) Image search: [Google]
HD RESOLUTION IMAGES DOT NET.jpg
24 KB, 375x313
OP, look on the bright side.

Now you can tell your friends (read: /r9k/ in different threads) that you put the "chill" in "netflix and chill."
>>
>>24601187
Don't ask for anything you stupid nigger just put your arm around the bitch. If the hoe wanted to normieflix and chill with you, she was willing to take dick.
>>
>>24601187
Why the fuck you asking tho my nigga? Just do it and if she pushes you away fall back. They're not gonna say yes to shit if you ask them, they wanna play the game defensive.
>>
>>24601187
>When we were watching a horror movie, I offered her to "cuddle into me" when she's scared or some shit, but she didn't do it.
oh man, you don't ask! you just wait until she naturally goes towards you when its scary, then lock your arms around her. the asking probably made her consciously not do it
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.