[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /fat/ and wanting to lose weight? Also reminder- >you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: just my shit up.jpg (534 KB, 2320x2324) Image search: [Google]
just my shit up.jpg
534 KB, 2320x2324
Who here /fat/ and wanting to lose weight? Also reminder-
>you're not a robit unless you're fat as fuck or a spoopy skeleton, otherwise you can pass in normal everyday society
>>
>>24600843
I worked hard to stop being fat but didn't stop being a robot
>>
>>24600843
herpaderpderp
>>
>>24600853
No you're just autistic, still not a robot though.
>>
>be skeleton whole life
>gained 10lbs over summer
>lost it immediately when school started
>still losing weight
Why can't I just absorb your guys' body fat?
>>
>>24601196
Eat more I can bet that you think you eat a lot, but since that's largely subjective you're probably only eating like 1100-1600 kal a day
>>
File: more shitty food.jpg (1 MB, 2912x1638) Image search: [Google]
more shitty food.jpg
1 MB, 2912x1638
>>24600843
>tfw trying intermittent fasting
>just hungry all day
I find it helps if most of my food consists of purely meats and green veggies. Any bread or other carbs and I end up hungry and hour later since they're digested so easily.
>>
yeah

8b
>>
>>24601098
I'm not autistic, I'm just dead inside
>>
>>24601422
Then you're not a robot. Robotism is a virulent combination of depression, autism, years of social AND romantic rejection (like a fine wine), all topped off with a slice of being physically reprehensible.
>>
File: areyouawizard.png (531 KB, 492x638) Image search: [Google]
areyouawizard.png
531 KB, 492x638
>>24600843
Are you a wizard?
muhorginality so much of it
>>
I've been living off nothing but coffee for six weeks now. Seems to be going well but I think I'm building up an immunity.
>>
>>24601608
You have to eat something otherwise your body starts holding on ot every bit of energy it has and your organs start shutting down.
>>
>>24601629
I'm consuming enough to stave off starvation. My body's just digging into my fat cells for glycogen at this point.
>>
>>24601713
What does your diet look like?
>>
600 calories a day, until I'm a spoopy skelly.

Just want to look better in clothing desu, don't care about girls
>>
At the beginning of 2015 I weighed 190 lbs. Note that I'm 5'5" so that made bmi classify me as obese. That shocked me into making my New Years Resolution to lose weight.

Now I weigh 147 lbs, I'd say so far I've been quite a success. Hopefully I'll reach my ideal weight before the end of the year. That way my next New Years Resolutio would be to get ripped.
>>
>>24602633
>600 calories

Starving yourself is bad and you'll eventually gain all the weight back. And with that amount of weight loss you'll have stretch marks and excess skin to boot.
>>
File: 1447883552372.jpg (138 KB, 1444x959) Image search: [Google]
1447883552372.jpg
138 KB, 1444x959
>>24602668
> stretch marks and excess skin

Nah. I've done this before, the only issue was hair loss. Did gain some of the weight back, but I was underage at the time, and subject to my parents will, being under their roof and all.
>>
FELLOW FAT FUCKS LISTEN TO ME

>only drink water and cut out sugar completely and your body starts melting away practially.

I even saw an old friend that complimented me today,felt good because I don't even exercise besides my job and walking my dog,even still eat kind of shitty.

I promise you wont even have to count calories too much,just get a gallon of water and down like a quarter of it when you get the itch for delicious fat fug foods.

it gets easier after the first 2 weeks. I still got a long way to go but I'vebeen wearing shirts that I haven't in fucking years and pants I bought about 2 months ago are starting to fit loose as hell now.

>a hampton inn sign counts as a street sign

fucking captcha
>>
>>24600843
bumpan for epic wizard man.
>>
>>24602873
Got before and after pics?
>>
>>24602768
What is that and why does that look so disgusting?
>>
/skinnyfat/ (I think) with a weight of 146 at 5'7"
Was at 190 or so and I got down to 141, been hovering in the 140 - 150 range for a while.
How can I get out of skinnyfat stage, pls respond
>>
>>24603278
Lift and get your test tested
>>
>>24603291
Do I lift while eating at maintenance or do I go full bulk mode.
>>
>>24603030
no,the only pictures that exist are me when I was a kid.
>>
>>24603297
Eat at maintenance but get rid of carbs and replace it with unsaturated fats and tons of animal AND plant proteins for calories. Don't forget to eat your veggies though.
>>
>>24603341
Well shit son. In either case good on you.
>>
>>24602873
Trying this.
Will post updates in any future fat threads, ty anon.
>>
>>24603366
I've actually went on and off with being super low carb in the past, but each time I got terrible gout that left me a cripple for a decent amount of time. I was eating a shit ton of veggies and drinking copious amounts of water as well. Shame since I loved low carb.
>>
>>24604256
>gout
Huh... well what kind of stuff were you eating?
>>
>>24604292
Meats were various steak cuts, tuna, salmon, shrimp, turkey, 70/30 ground beef, eggs and chicken, though most of the time it was chicken. Veggies were spinach, zucchini, broccoli, asparagus, brussels sprouts, mushrooms, cauliflower, peppers, eggplant, kale chips if those count, can't remember anything else.

As much as I fucking hate the use of the word "genetics" when it comes to health, gout does run in my family.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.