[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no friends anybody else know that feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 1448645413167.jpg (8 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
1448645413167.jpg
8 KB, 200x240
>tfw no friends

anybody else know that feel?
>>
>>24600815
Plenty of us do. My parents gave me a talk yesterday saying they're worried because I spend all my time at work or in my room. My dad said "a male your age should be out having fun". He also compared me to the shooters from columbime.

I told them I've had friends before, and my mom said all my friends have always been outcasts withdrawn from society, and I've never been friends with normal people.

I told her that currently, being normal entails being a shameless hedonistic narcissist, and that if not constantly taking pictures of myself for social media makes me weird, I'm okay with being weird.

They're so ashamed of me, my mom looked at me as if she realized for the first time that she gave birth to a non-normie. Oh well.
>>
File: 1445132123336.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1445132123336.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>24600815
Yup. I always moved around alot when I was younger so I would always lose the friends that I made. Atm I don't really have friends to talk to irl or online. It's a solitary existance, but a peaceful one.
>>
File: 1445471543928.jpg (33 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1445471543928.jpg
33 KB, 530x444
>>24601119
Do you think you would have made any long-lasting friends if you'd've stayed? I've spent my whole life in the same town (vacations aside) and have no friends.
>>
>mentioned to parent that I don't actually have friends
>gets annoyed with me for being a recluse and not talking to people
I never have good cause to talk to people and they never have cause to talk to me. Why is this such a horrible thing?
>>
I actually like not having friends. I feel like I don't have to pretend to be someone else or put up a front. People only want friends so they can benefit themselves in some way.
>>
>>24600892
My parents accepted that i'll never bring gf or friends to my house.
>>
bumpo
ayy
>>
I used to know the feel of having friends until we drifted apart. It was nice while it lasted. But it's nice being able to put all your time into yourself
>>
I've realized there are have been very few people whom I legitmately enjoyed hanging out with, instead of just hanging out with them for the sake of company
>>
File: 1444450244226.jpg (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1444450244226.jpg
55 KB, 800x800
any friends i had i lost contact with after highschool and now i hardly leave my room to make any friends
i'm pretty ok with it though
>>
File: 1448728856119.png (33 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1448728856119.png
33 KB, 917x1186
Haven't had friends in 6 years, since the beginning of high school

Okay I had ONE true friend for a semester in college, he was a film autist from Sri Lanka but he graduated the same semester I became friends with him

I don't value most people (as social partners, I'm not a psychopath) and so I'm content being alone most of the time. I would rather have a couple true friends and maybe a gf, but if it happens at some point it will happen, I'm not desperate enough yet to try to force it
>>
Anyone want to be email friends?
>>
>>24601833
>email friends
What would we even email each other?
Screencaps of /r9k/ threads?
How we totally wrekt that wagekek for the 9001 time?
>>
>tfw you are too intolerant and irritable to be friends with other people
>>
>>24601904
What would you like to talk about? It doesn't have to be about 4chan.
>>
>>24602011
idk I've been shitposting for so long I gave up all other interests
>>
>tfw all of your high school friends cut contact after you left
It's fucking impossible to make friends now.
>>
how do people even make friends?
>>
More bump
123ayy
>>
>>24601202
Not him but yes, I believe I would have a lot more friends if I stayed in one place. I had had friends before I decided to study abroad for a few years.
>>
>>24602955
it just happens of course
>>
>>24600815
I have friends, but I don't know if I should be hanging out with them. I don't really share interests with them. I just do it because I need to take my mind off of things or I don't want to be alone.
>>
>>24600892
Your parents sound like assholes, fuck 'em
>>
It took me my whole life to make my 3 whole friends, I moved away and I have no idea how to befriend people as an adult.
>>
>>24602955
being themselves
>>
>>24603301
but what's the secret to just being myself?
>>
>>24603336
Good question anon
>>
Maybe I can be your friend today. [email protected]
Maybe not, though.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.