[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I going to be a virgin forever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1506003.jpg (12 KB, 487x366) Image search: [Google]
1506003.jpg
12 KB, 487x366
Am I going to be a virgin forever?
>>
File: 8655207_efa1966bad.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
8655207_efa1966bad.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
Just buy a nice pair of tits, you'll be fine!

Brotip: losing your virginity still counts if it's up your butt.
>>
Unless you become gay, yes.
>>
All things considered, good job getting a clean shave.
>>
Where can I find guys like you
You're my fetish
>>
>>24602282
I see stuff like this on chaturbate all the time, anon
>>
>>24600797
HAHHAHAHHAHAHHA. LOWER YOUR STANDARDS TO
>Will a woman ever look at me without laughing.
>>
you could literally start changing your ways RIGHT NOW. nothing is stopping you. you can dump that 5 liter cup of soda in the sink, you can throw away all that disgusting junk food you currently have, and you can stop eating fast food like a piggy

>but it's hard

and? do you have a point? if all you are going to do is complain because you don't know how to deal with shit like a big boy then why bother making this thread? eat yourself to death, go shoot up a mall, fap to cp, do whatever the fuck you want already and stop making shit threads

and the same thing applies to you even if you are just making shit thread #48753057 with some pic you found and thought it would generate the type of 300+ posts of super epic shitflinging that you desperately crave because it's probably the only thing that still brings you joy
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.