[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you dream about last night, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 14
File: 1447353429990.gif (34 KB, 972x1098) Image search: [Google]
1447353429990.gif
34 KB, 972x1098
What did you dream about last night, anon?
>>
>>24600719
I don't think that's any of your business.
>>
File: 1430254262488.jpg (42 KB, 556x344) Image search: [Google]
1430254262488.jpg
42 KB, 556x344
Had sleep paralysis again for about the 3rd time this month. If that counts as a dream.
>>
I was on a boat fishing for the kraken until I woke up, no kraken yet.
>>
>>24600719
dreamt about talking to normies
they talked about some petty garbage for a while and then i punched one in the face and left
woke up smiling
>>
>Tfw I realize that qt I kissed last night was in a dream and she never existed.
>>
File: 1431374152926.jpg (110 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
1431374152926.jpg
110 KB, 670x424
>>24600783
>not sleeping on your belly
>not experiencing true comfy
>>
I had a dream I was eating out this girls ass.

I was really enjoying it too, then I had to wake up because I got a virus from eating old chinese food.
>>
I stopped smoking weed a week ago and I was hoping for some dreams, but nothing yet..
>>
File: image.jpg (582 KB, 1648x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
582 KB, 1648x2000
>>24600783
Kekek.
Get on my level
Kek
>>
Dreamt I was James Bond starring Liam Neeson. Assaulted some sort of jungle complex with a jetpack/skyline thing. For some reason I was using a Halo 2 SMG so I don't think I killed anybody. Melatonin is a hell of a drug.
>>
My ex gf suiciding and me finding out about it and I couldn't stop it.

>tfw she asked me about a suicide pact sometimes
>tfw told her no and that its gonna be alright

Nothing to stop her now
>>
My one and only ex
Woke up crying
I wish i could get a restraining order for my dreams because the bitch won't stay away.
>>
>>24600983
Except the more caring, better adjusted neurotypical man she's fucking.
>>
I haven't slept in 40 hours. I'm in bed but I can't sleep so I'm just going to assume I'm getting more powerfull.
>>
I dreamed I saw sagat from street fighter taking on like twenty guys. It was kinda weird. I woke up wrapped in my covers and my phone was off its charger, lying on the floor, with the silent turned off.
>>
>>24601064
Pretty sure she isn't fucking anyone.

Don't bully me until I cry pls
>>
>>24601099
>>24600911
i dreamed about these repeating digits
>>
Some of mine as preety obscure and vivid

A couple days ago I had one where me and a few others rolled up outside the UK parliment in a minibus with SA80 rifles. We ran in and that's all I remember

I had another one where I was in the common room at my old sixth form and I had a girlfriend and she was telling me how much she liked me.
>>
Am I one of the few people here that never dream? Or maybe I don't remember anything at all. I just wake up with no clue what I've been imagining the last 8+ hours, just a black screen. Any1 can relate?
>>
File: IMG_234969771018922.jpg (10 KB, 482x197) Image search: [Google]
IMG_234969771018922.jpg
10 KB, 482x197
>>24600953
>melatonin
Mah nigga
>>
File: 1445381670233.gif (939 KB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
1445381670233.gif
939 KB, 255x164
>>24600719
I had a dream I was on a boat dock in the pouring rain and a guy was floating towards the dock on a little inflatable raft from the middle of the ocean. I helped him up and called 911 because he probably got hypothermia. I asked him what happened and he said his ship sunk and his friend died, he had been floating around in the storm for five hours.

Felt bad bro.
>>
All my petty problems worked themselves out and I got back to living my life and not fixing other people's bullshit.
>>
File: 1423040367876.png (427 KB, 1200x1282) Image search: [Google]
1423040367876.png
427 KB, 1200x1282
I don't have dreams, I have psychotic hallucinations where I'm talking to people and then suddenly snap out of it and realize I'm all alone.

I was talking to my landlord over a problem with rent I have, then I was talking to my sister, and then I was talking to this weird mother goddess figure.

Schizophrenia is weird.
>>
>walking down a country road
>see a small German shepherd puppy laying there
>he's shaking from the cold, malnourished and hair matted from the dirt
>I wrap him up in my hoodie and take him home
>Feed him, give him water and a warm bath
>name him Otto
>me and Otto become best friends
>he sleeps in my bed and rides in my truck we never leave each other alone if we can help it
>he even saves my life from a home intruder one time
>But he dies from his injuries
>wake up from my dream in my lonely apartment with a no pets policy

JUST
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 577x574) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 577x574
I actually remember my dream frok last night pretty well.

When I dreamt I stood on the top floor, a neighbour climbed up on the roof so I opened the window and he fell down. Dunno what that was about.

After that I dreamt about how everything could just be like a game, how everyone could be the same person, kind of like that egg story.
For some reason I also thought about "saving" the game at certain points and being able to load back to a certain point in time.

I probably dreamt that second thing because I watched a psychedsubstance video where he talked about his dmt trip right before I went to sleep.
>>
The last dream I remember was a few days ago.
I watched a guy commit suicide by electrocution.
>>
>>24601205
Nope, I always dream, I just don't always remember them.
>>
>>24601205

Yes. I just pass out and wake up later knowing that some amount of time has passed. Very occasionally I will remember something and its usually the same thing.
>>
File: 1410490011504.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>>24600719
Don't even remember because I fell asleep at 8AM and got up at 4.

Though I do remember a while ago, I dreamt that I met a chick, fell in love, and made a life.

And it damn sure fucking hurt when I woke up.
>>
File: 1447701638169.png (187 KB, 400x750) Image search: [Google]
1447701638169.png
187 KB, 400x750
>>24600719
I dreamed about cross dressing and getting my ass fucked by a futa milf
This is the first wet dream I've ever had, and I've never been especially attracted to crossdressing, milfs, or futa before

What is happening to me?
>>
Was at an amusement park. Was force fed a sponge cake containing vodka and rotting teeth. Was unpleasant.
>>
>>24601733
Sometimes I have bizarre sexual dreams aswell, not very often though.

Once I got sucked of by a penis attached to a girl.
I'm not attracted to traps at all.
>>
>>24601884
>Once I got sucked of by a penis attached to a girl.

What? You got your dick sucked by another dick?
>>
File: trump14.jpg (123 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
trump14.jpg
123 KB, 640x640
Was cleaning someone's house with a group of people. At the top floor of the house was a dark room with a giant, fat lady in it with an obscured face, ordering me where to clean and how.
>>
>>24601909
Yes, it was really fucking weird, good thing I didn't cum in my pants but I was close.
>>
>>24601943
How does that work? Like, did your dick go inside the other dick's urethra or did her's grow a mouth or what?
>>
>>24601978
I don't remember exactly but I think it was kinda an abnormaly large dick and my penis went in there. The urethra I guess.

Dreams are weird.
>>
I don't remember, but it was probably about her.
>>
>>24600719
I dreamt about a car accident. My family died. I was the only survivor.
>>
My professor assigned another huge project on top of the fifteen we have due before the semester ends.

I've been having anxiety related nightmares for the last week... I WANT THEM TO STOP
>>
Dreamt of multiple terrorist attacks on public ground transportation (trains, buses, subways) in major cities in the USA.
Got the sense that the time was soon, maybe December. Something to do with a Regency hotel and the number 18.
>>
I don't remember. The last dream I do remember was from a few nights ago, where I went to the zoo with an old high school crush. Nothing really happens, just us walking around holding hands and watching the animals while silently talking.
>>
File: 1432582516189.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1432582516189.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>>24600719
>have dream that Im fucking a girl
>realize in the dream that this is implausible and that I must be dreaming
>wake up instinctively instead of lucid dreaming
Anyone else have this? I have believable and vivid dreams of impossible stuff like flying but the idea of a girl ever being attracted to me is apparently so unrealistic that I can know it's not real and just a dream
>>
>>24600885
Sleeping on my belly always hurts my neck. I just like to curl up and hug a pillow.
>>
I'm a girl and I had a dream in which I got into a random stranger's car and asked him if he wanted to have sex with me. He proceeded to drive to a lonely area overlooking the town like in one of those old movies for some reason.
Then we started making out. It was very vivid. I don't know how to make out with someone so I wasn't sure if I was doing it right. Then I felt his dick pressing up against me and it felt pretty great desu.
Then an asian trap randomly got inside the car and started stroking her girldick What does this mean /r9k/? Also now I have a boner pressing up against me fetish
>>
File: 1443468312129.jpg (69 KB, 700x338) Image search: [Google]
1443468312129.jpg
69 KB, 700x338
>Have a dream that I'm fucking my 14 year old sister.

I almost threw up at second I woke up. Somebody please kill me.
>>
I dreamt about a slumber party with robots. No lewd stuff just hanging out.
>>
>>24600719
I have very detailed and complicated dreams, hard to explain (specially since english isn't my first language, that makes it even more dificult to explain here). Usually I'm being chased in my dreams, but the situation is really weird
>>
>>24600719
I drempt that I was looking in the mirror. In my reflection, my sides and thighs were covered in horrible looking red blisters, but they were only visible in the mirror, not when I looked down at myself. The skin wasn't perfect, but it certainly didn't look as bad as what I saw in the mirror. After looking back and forth a few times I decided to search Google for a potential diagnosis of my new skin condition, but I don't remember what Google found. Later I woke up and my skin was fine.
>>
I dreamed that I swam through a river or lake that I was forced to go through for some reason. After getting out of the water, I was covered in huge, black leeches. They were sucking my lifeforce out and I knew I had to pull them off. Each one I grabbed to pull off bit even harder into my skin until finally they released with a torrent of blood erupting from the entry. I pulled more and more off but there were so many that there was no chance I could get them all off before something terrible would happen. Then I woke up.
>>
My cat and my sisters dog became best friends and spent all day together

Was a good one, god knows I need one
>>
>>24600873
!!!
>>24600873
This feeling is awful!!!
>>
I dreamed that I was snake sneaking through the jungles of Russia. Fucking crocs were scaring me.
>>
I actually had a dream last night where me and Jennette McCurdy were running around Washington D.C. as terrorist attacks (suicide bombings, gunfire, etc.) were going on.

Was pretty cool. We fucked before I woke up.

I'm pretty fortunate in that all of my dreams are extremely vivid, realistic, and I always remember them. I dream every night too.
>>
I had a dream my grandmother was still alive and she lived with my family in my parents house, I was still a teenager and the house was a lot bigger than it used to be. In one of the closets I found a lot of furbies (I was really obsessed with them a few years ago as a teenager, I still have a weird little collection of them) I was so excited and told my sister (who was younger than she was now in the dream) and we both excitedly looked through the closet filled with furbies and other old toys. There were some other parts I can't remember, but I do remember that last part of the dream I was helping my grandmother up the stairs and she said to me "Thank you for always Anon, I love you very much", I didn't know what to say and I felt like crying during the dream. I woke up after that. My grandmother died about 3-4 years ago, she was a terrible person and I just recently had a discussion with my mom about how much I hated her last night when me and her went out to dinner. I regret saying that I hated her, I remember being 15 and watching her take her last breath in the hospital room. I should have been there sooner for her and I should have held her hand and told her I loved her. Even though she was a very awful person she treated me very kindly and I think genuinely loved me, maybe because she saw herself in me, that's what my mother always said.

I also had another dream about how the boy I like rejected me and never wanted to speak to me again, even though we have both confessed our feelings for each other. He's been ignoring me lately so that might have triggered the dream, I worry that I did something wrong recently.
>>
>>24603623
"Thank you for always being there for me Anon, I love you very much"* Oops
>>
Fighting a gorilla.
I died, and woke up as life faded from my body.
>>
>>24600719
My friends calling me out on my bullshit, doing a mockingly obvious secret hand signal to show each other.
When I get drunk I lie about myself. I know they know I lie.
>>
I dreamt that I stole a helicopter and mercilessly bringing hell to those ragheads chanting 'allahu akbar' ;)
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.