[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dan gets arrested edition! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6la sNMlIAD8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Icanopenyoureyes.jpg (59 KB, 866x616) Image search: [Google]
Icanopenyoureyes.jpg
59 KB, 866x616
Dan gets arrested edition!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lasNMlIAD8
>>
Just continued watching

He actually gives out his cell phone number

Dyiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
>>
>>24599763

Who the fuck is Dan Cilley?
Comes off as creepy.
>>
>>24599838
He even gives out his social security number? (Not
American, is social his social security number?)
>>
Just go outside and talk to people, be confident /r9k/ :)
>>
Hi. I like you.
>>
>>24599763
Who is that, though? A normie getting BTFO?
>>
Daily reminder that all a woman has to do to ruin your life forever is point a finger and the society will happily do the rest.
>>
>>24600000

Definitely not a normie

For more info:
https://www.reddit.com/r/LosAngeles/comments/3u5kth/psa_guy_accosting_women_in_downtown/

And HOLY FUCK them QUINTSSSS
>>
Is this really a thing in the US? They handcuff you for literally walking outside and talking to people?
>>
>>24599763
he is definitely autistic
>>
File: 5626246573.jpg (17 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
5626246573.jpg
17 KB, 250x232
>>24600000

A toast to those quints, good sir
>>
REALLY should have edited that part out,
>>
>>24599763
People on reddit reported this dude to LAPD just for this video
>>
>>24600000
fukn chekd
>>
CAN'T MAN THE DAN!!!
>>
>>24600063
why are normies so freaked out?
he seems like a cool guy after watching some of his videos
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BUzxjDNK1k

>17:45
>>
>>24600063
>>24601034
>>24601312
And to you as well, family.
>>
>>24599763
He has a nice voice.
>>
>>24599763
Intradestinb...
>>
>>24600878
>Is this really a thing in the US? They handcuff you for literally walking outside and talking to people?
Well? Can anyone answer this? I honestly can't believe it.
>>
kek what the fuck are these videos
>>
>>24604203
those cops honestly fucked up. Under the 1st amendment of the constitution you can say whatever you want to someone if they're on public property (sidewalks) as long as you don't touch them or something. Look at the westboro baptist church for example.
>>
This is what happens when you tell an autist to be themselves and talk to 100 women everyday.
>>
>>24600063
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dirty redditors!!!!!

Absolutely disgusting. This guy is a caricature of an Aspie, I knew so many like him just from hanging out in the anime section of HS library, completely harmless but gives out red flags because he offends special snowflakes.
>>
I kinda feel like crying in frustration, this guy carries around his camera like a kid carrying a blanket to feel comfortable and he gets shat on by society what the fuck.
>>
>>24599763
Are there any other robot youtubers?
>>
>>24602416
this is why i need feminism
>>
>>24602416
He's 6'3" and has a girlfriend. A bit past your 17:45.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.